• Published 11th Jul 2019
  • 1,746 Views, 15 Comments

Second Chance - ultspideyfan



Can this world full of colorful ponies change the heart of William Afton?

  • ...
5
 15
 1,746

Take this Chance

To my son Michael,

As of right now Cassidy has allowed me to write a letter to you. I just wanted to make things clear, I'm okay. I'm right where I should be. You might think otherwise. It was fun hanging out with you and not trying to kill you (even though I tried to kill Spike). I hope things are going well for you. I hope you've settled down, found a girl mare, and maybe even started your own company...or maybe your a farmer...who knows. Whatever your doing in your new life it better be making you happy. And I know you would want me to be there with you, but--and I've given this a lot of thought...I believe this was all for you. So you could have a chance at life. Sadly your siblings won't be joining you. But take this chance to start anew. I'm glad I was thrown into that world. It changed me for the better. I wish you the best of luck on your journey in that world. And remember that I'll always love you.

Your father
William

Michael kept the letter in a picture frame and kept it at his desk. Everyday he would see it, everyday he would read it, everyday he'd wish his father could see him now.

"Mikey!" Michael turns to see Pinkie at his door. Her smile lit up the room as she bounced in excitement. "They can't wait for it to open Mikey! So many have showed up to see this! Come on!" Pinkie bounces out the door. Michael chuckles to himself.

"I'll be right there honey!" Michael looked back at the letter. "If only you could see me father. If only you could see what I've accomplished in my life here. I wish you could've stayed here with me."

Michael gets out of his chair and trots out the door, head held high with a smile on his face. And for the first time, it was a genuine smile.


The newly established Fazbear's pizza was open to the public. The place was buzzing with life. Michael sits at a table with his friends. They laugh as they talk about their adventures. Michael and Pinkie sat close together sharing the same slice of cake.

"Those animatronics are amazing Michael. You certainly have a talent for this." Twilight says as she watches the robot animals sing and dance.

"Yer father would be proud Mike." Applejack says. Michael smiles.

"So after this do you guys wanna have a mega sleepover at Twilight's to celebrate the success of my stallion's pizzeria?!" The others laugh at this.

"It's good to know some things haven't changed." Rarity says.

They continue talking as the place continues to grow packed. Unaware to anypony, six figures were watching through the glass window.

William, Claire, Elizabeth, and Cassidy Afton along with Henry and Charolette Emily watch with smiles on their faces.

"I see he's still kept some things the same." Henry says.

"Yeah. He has." William responds. Then an idea struck him. He looks at Henry with a smirk. "You still got it in you old timer?"

"If we're both thinking the same thing then yes."

The six souls enter six animatronics. William was in Next Gen Springbonnie, Henry in Next Gen Fredbear, Claire in a remodeled Ballora, Cassidy in Next Gen Freddy, Elizabeth in a remodeled Baby, and Charlotte was in the Next Gen Marionette.

Michael immediately took notice of the six animatronics acting different. They were acting more...human. He smiles as he watches on.

William plays the guitar that his animatronic was equipped with while Henry was singing with a microphone. The two friends look at each other happily as they did the thing they did the first time around, entertain.

Comments ( 1 )

Great to see another chapter dude! Time to see if good ol’ William are going to be a little mischievous :moustache:

Login or register to comment