• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 15,256 Views, 459 Comments

To start over - Midnight_Song95

  • ...
21
 459
 15,256

Chapter 50

Wendigos? What could cause...Of course! Wendigos feed off of negative energy and perhaps all the chaos that is going on at Canterlot High right now is what attracted them to this town, to begin with! But that means the only way to end this insane weather is to put an end to Anon-a-miss. But who would believe that it isn't me? I mean none of the girls have even texted me today. They don't think it was me posting all that crap, do they?

The thought sent a wave of nausea through her, however, she didn't have much time to think on it because suddenly the TV flicked on, the sudden voices of the film causing Sunset to nearly jump out of her skin.

“well, now I can make us a real breakfast.” Luna announced as she left the room, pausing only to poke her head back into the kitchen and adding “What would you like Shimmer?”


“Sunset shimmer sent you a message about what? This doesn't make sense! That world is nothing like ours.” Twilight Sparkle said as soon as she and Princess Celestia had entered into the privacy of the latter's chambers.

“I know it may seem like some kind of hoax but it despite her lying to me before I do not believe that she is lying this time.” The Princess stated with a sigh, earning a questioning look from her former student.

“Uh, Princess...Can I ask why you would think that? I mean, she did steal the element of magic.” Twilight questioned, earning a sigh.

“Yes Twilight, Sunset Shimmer is capable of being underhanded and cunning but her pride would have never allowed her to speak down about herself or to appear humble. In her letter tonight she reminded me of the scared filly that practically barbecued everything out of nervousness.”

Twilight wanted to ask more but let the topic drop, especially since the Princess's expression had darkened as she spoke about the golden colored pony. What is she holding back? There is more to the story behind them besides just Sunset Shimmer running away during a temper tantrum, though I don't doubt that she did do that as well.

“How about we try to figure out how to form a transfer link? Connect a magic from here to there....Wait...She has the other journal right? I think I know how I can make this work.”


“How the heck does this thing work? Luna! That makes the second time this damned lid flew off!” Sunset complained as she shut the blender off once again before looking down at the mess that was the front of her shirt.

“Here, I'll do that. Go get changed.” the navy-skinned woman chuckled as she lightly bumped the teenager out of the way, shaking her head as Sunset left the room muttering under her breath. That girl finally is dropping that billy-bad-ass act. Though I have to say, seeing her trying to figure everything out is quite amusing. I just hope that she can get out of this whole anon-a-miss mess without anything else happening. I really do hate seeing her hurt, rather that be physically or mentally. As soon as this storm lets up some I need to go over to Chrysalis's and help her try to run tracers on those devices that have been accessing Anon-a-miss's account.

Luna closed her eyes, trying not to let her temper get the best of her although every time she thought of Anon-a-miss she saw how her sister's wide-eyed gaze as she had come into the office and practically begged Luna to take over for the rest of the day. Get a grip Luna, they're both alright. She had to remind herself, though this didn't keep her from feeling some form of bitterness.

At least Celestia has one thing that she really wanted. I just hope that she doesn't still blame herself because of what happened all those years ago. That was no one's fault except Sombra's. She reminded herself just as Sunset came back into the room, now wearing a clean shirt.

“Aunt Luna? Are you alright?”

Luna blushed as she realized how dumb she must have looked standing next to the stove, holding an empty skillet. “Yeah, I'm fine Sunset. I was just thinking about some stuff. Why don't you go wake up Tia and let her know that I'll be done fixing us something to eat soon?”

That girl is too good at reading people, if I don't snap out of it she'll know something is up and I don't think it's my place to be telling her Tia's business even if she is Tia's kid, technically.