• Published 24th Apr 2018
  • 15,241 Views, 459 Comments

To start over - Midnight_Song95

  • ...
21
 459
 15,241

Chapter 20

Something was up and Sunset knew it, though exactly what it was that Thorax wasn’t telling her, she didn’t know. “Okay, what on earth is going on? People just don’t show up over nearly nothing.” Sunset stated, earning a sigh from the boy.

“My Mom wanted to talk to you. She may or may not have blackmailed me into getting you to come out.” Thorax answered, earning a glare.

“Figures, what does she want?”

Thorax didn’t have time to reply before chrysalis approached them, holding out what looked to be a cell phone. “I figured you would want to hear this. No one heard but Discord recorded everything that you said during Discord’s idiotic idea of hypnosis.”

Sunset was surprised by this, though she slowly accepted the silver device “Feel free to break that thing into a million pieces if you want. He makes enough money to get a new phone.”


“Isn’t that a bit harsh?” Thorax questioned, earning a chuckle from the dark skinned woman

“Thorax, you’re too sensitive. Seriously, after what that idiot did, he deserves it.”

Luna sighed as she leaned back onto the couch, pinching the bridge of her nose as she tried to ward off the headache that she felt coming on. “Sis, I know. I screwed up okay? But I swear to you and to whatever god or goddess is out there that I didn’t know he would pull something like this! I mean he is a dumb ass but he usually isn’t this much of one.”

She complained, earning a sigh from Celestia who looked just as equally stressed out as Luna did. “I know but seriously, you should have seen her. I don’t know what was going on but Sunset just seemed so hurt by this whole thing, like she didn’t know what to think.”

“Thanks for the guilt trip Celestia, I totally needed that.” Luna grumbled before adding “I swear next time I see that slick bastard I am going to knee him right in the…”

Luna was cut off by the sound of the front door slamming shut, followed by a string of muttered curses.

“Sunset? What happened?” Celestia asked as the teen stormed through the living room, ignoring both women as she threw a phone down onto the couch before dashing upstairs.

“Oh geez…Isn’t that Discord’s phone?”

“Whatever that jerk did…I am going to kill him.”

Luna sighed as she turned the object on, only to find a sound file pulled up and played out.

“You might not have to kill him Celestia, it depends on if Sunset or I get to him first.” Luna commented

Celestia glanced down at the phone, taking note that the file had been listened to, at least to a half way mark. “I better go see if she is okay.” She said softly, earning a nod from Luna.

How dumb could Discord be? Not only broke her trust but he did something like this to get the answers? Sure I wanted to know why she was so fucking jumpy but I didn’t want this. Luna thought bitterly, thinking of the redhead and how distraught she had been the night after the fall formal. What if whatever it was that night that hit her, made her remember everything?

“Damn it Discord. I hope you didn’t just fuck her up worse than she was already.” Luna muttered to no one.