• Published 18th Oct 2018
  • 436 Views, 3 Comments

Sparky's Journey - General Sparky



Godzilla's daughter comes to Equestria. But everypony does not like to have an 'outsider' around (especially when she is 2 feet tall) Can she integrate into Equestria?

  • ...
 3
 436

A meeting with a legend

3 days after the announcement was made, a lone tank could be heard in the distance. Sparky's ears stood to attention when the faint sound of the tank's powerful engine was heard. Sparky smiled and tried her best to inform other ponies about Rommel's arrival. However, her words went unheard as many ponies did not trust her. Seeing as no pony was taking her words seriously, she climbed on top of a nearby building and watched as Mouse (unsupported) slowly made it approach. Out of the blue, her heard a rifle loading. She looked around to see if there is anypony loading a gun nearby but did not see any. A horn faintly appears on the top of her head. Oh no! Little Spark thought, this meant that an attacker is nearby, but the target is not her. Sparky uses her sense of smell to find the sniper's location. The sniper was hiding in a bush to her right about several meters away. She rushed down to tackle the sniper. As she landed on the sniper, she heard a 'bang' and a 'clang'. The bullet missed the commander's cupola by several centimeters. "Sniper engaged." The sniper shouted. Little Sparky looked at the sniper. The sniper is a black Night Fury. The Night Fury stare back. For a moment, everything was silent. The tank's machine gun open fire and started to move faster. The bullets from the machine gun scored several hits on the Night Fury but it did not flinch. A pony suddenly appeared behind both Little Spark and the Night Fury. "Nice try, Night. It seemed that you have met a new friend." Rommel said, upon seeing Little Spark on the Night Fury.
"Who are you, little one? I have never seen a creature like you before." Rommel asked.

"I am Little Spark, General." Little Spark replied. Little Spark stood in awe of Rommel. His purple body was well-covered by his uniform, which was adorned with 6 golden medals, two of which has a tank symbol and the 5 yellow stars on the collar which symbolizes his rank. The uniform concealed his wings and his helmet concealed his horn, making him look like an earth pony. As Little Spark was in awe of his presence, Rommel began examining Little Spark. Those dorsal fins, tiny claws and long tail could only be seen on a Alpha predator, but she was too small to even qualify as one. Then again, looks can be deceiving. "How old are you, little one?" Rommel asked.

"I am 18 this year." Little Spark said, looking up to make eye contact with Rommel's eyes. Rommel looked down at Little Spark and smiled. Maybe she isn't as threatening as I thought.
Rommel use his hooves to briefly carry Little Spark and said,"You are pretty light. You really should try to gain some weight."
before putting her on the ground. Little Spark used her eyes and looked down at her body before looking back up at Rommel. She mentally sighed. She replied, "I will try." As if I could ever gain weight.
"Look at the time, I have to be somewhere, may we meet again." Rommel said, before teleporting back into his tank and continue his journey to the naval base. As Little Spark was about to go in the same direction as Rommel, Night said "You OK? You look very upset."

"I'm fine, just leave me alone." Little Spark replied.

"O...k. See you around." Night said, before flying off to some unknown locations. Little Spark, seeing that no one is around, let loose of jets of nuclear flame. She was a living Nuclear reactor, and she does not have the chance to do this often, especially near other ponies. Thanks to her small size, her flame does not leave a huge mark. Though it is better to do such activities discreet. After that she returned to the base, and saw the inspection.