• Published 21st Apr 2018
  • 11,320 Views, 692 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: Friendship is Home - PonyJoel



Before of Anon-A-Miss came, sisters were distant, friendships getting stronger. After the birth of Anon-A-Miss everything falls apart but something good comes out of it. Something very special. Friendship came make itself come home.

  • ...
42
 692
 11,320

Sunset's Nightmare! Sunset's Reality! A Message of Hope!

Author's Note:

Trying something a little different as I'm typing, comment down below if you guys/gals like it better this way. If you do then I'll be doing a lot of editing once this whole Anon-A-Miss project is completed so that way, there will be less for me to edit especially chapter 3. My longest chapter so far.

In this chapter, it'll be more about Sunset Shimmer than the others. Thank you for waiting patiently for an entire chapter of Sunset Shimmer. I know some even though they never commented but wondered when Sunset will have a chapter of her own in this story. Now is the time and will be plenty more. Next chapter will be up soon so don't worry.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

Sunset Shimmer is heading to Sugarcube Corner. She steps into the shop and sees her friends. Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy. Excited she was to see them, Sunset walked towards her friends. Ready to embrace the love they have as friends they are. When her friends turned to see her, they had horrid looks on their faces. Pitch black eyes and red pupils are shown. The anger and disgust were written on their faces. Sunset gulps not sure what to say but, right before she can speak, screams and shouts flooded her ears with hatred. It sent Sunset Shimmer flying out of Sugarcube Corner. She landed in the hallway of Canterlot High. Not sure why this is all happening. As she got up, her friends were walking down the hallway. Eyes closed and paid no attention to Sunset. As they make their way, towards the next class, Sunset tried to speak but couldn't. Her mouth was gone. She tried and tried to pry it open but nothing would work. She could only watch until her friends stopped walking. When they turned back, the scenery changed.

They are now outside of the school, in front of Sunset Shimmer was the statue. The portal that leads back to Equestria. Leading back home. Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy all pointed at the statue indicating her that her time here is up. It's time for her to go back to where she came from. Sunset didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay and be with her friends no matter what. Sunset Shimmer remained where she was until Rarity slapped her in the face. The impact made Sunset move forward. Applejack then punches Sunset in the face sending her flying towards the statue. Her back is now facing the statue. Sunset coughed a lot not knowing why her friends wanting her gone. Finally, Rainbow Dash kicked Sunset in the stomach. The impact of the kick made her turn towards the statue. As she looked at her reflection of the statue, Sunset Shimmer is seeing herself as a Raging She-Demon. Her eyes started to water. Seeing herself as a monster was bad enough but her friends seeing her as one was too much for her. Sunset tried to scream but her mouth still wasn't there. Her friends opened their eyes and they are the same as before. Pitch black with red pupils.

"Traitor!" Rarity said.

"Liar!" Applejack said.

"Secret Stealer!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Demon!" Rainbow Dash said.

All the terrible things that each of her friends were saying overwhelmed Sunset Shimmer. She fell to her knees crying. She tried to talk but still, her mouth wasn't there. She can't defend herself. Her friends...her family...she is losing them all so fast. She wanted to make things right. Sunset wants things to go back to normal. She needs them. She has no one else. She's not sure if Princess Celestia would take her back. Not sure how she would fit in a world she ran away from. Not sure what else is there for her. With all of her might and willpower, she tried to scream and scream. Nothing came out. She's defenseless, alone, and scared.

Her friends decided to walk away from her. Walk back to the school. When Sunset Shimmer got up from her knees, she ran towards her friends but was stopped by Fluttershy.

"You are not our friend!" Fluttershy shouted.

This brought Sunset to tears even more. She attempted to scream and shout one more time. Her adrenaline is strong enough to break the barrier on her face allowing her to finally talk.

"Guys! Wait! Please! Don't leave me! You girls are my friends! More than that! You are my family! I will never hurt any of you! You know me better than anyone! You know that I've CHANGED!" Sunset said, finally being able to defend herself.

Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy stopped and turned around. Sunset Shimmer stand firmed. Waiting for her friends to respond. Embracing herself mentally and physically for what they might say or do in return.

We don't care! We know that you're trying to manipulate Twilight into thinking that you're the victim in all of this when it is you who created Anon-A-Miss. Please for the love that is all holy, Get the HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy shouted in an echoing booming hatred voice.

Sunset Shimmer could not believe what they said. What they told her. Her friends Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy want nothing to do with her anymore. They simply stopped talking and went to school leaving Sunset Shimmer in the dust. Once again the scenery changed.

Sunset Shimmer is now alone. Everywhere but the school is covered in darkness. The Statue and her reflection is the only thing providing light in the surrounding area. Sunset got up to her feet. Wiping her tears away until 3 different voices came into the area. Sunset turned and saw Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. Sunset could not believe that she'll be seeing them here.

"Hey look, it's the Raging She-Demon Sunset Shimmer. Hey, Sunset tired already with the many fail attempts you have trying to get your friends back?." Scootaloo said mocking Sunset while standing on her left side grabbing Sunset's arm.

"Yea. Are you tired of trying to get what you've lost?" Sweetie Belle said standing on the right of side of her grabbing Sunset's other arm.

"How does it feel being alone? How does it feel to be neglected? How does it feel to be ignored, tossed aside and forgotten?" Apple Bloom said. Standing in front of Sunset Shimmer still in her Raging She-Demon form. "Let me answer that for you, not so good. Well to be quite honest here Sunset Shimmer, that is how each of us felt after you took our sisters away. After you saved everyone from the Sirens back at the Battle of the Bands, our sisters spend way too much time with you. Our sisters stopped spending time with us and you know what, it gave us the perfect chance to see you fall. Here you are. Going back to your old self. Becoming the monster you were always meant to be Sunset Shimmer. No one knows or believes that we had anything to do with Anon-A-Miss. You did and that is why it is your downfall. You see by going after us, taking from us, it is clear that you can't stop taking and taking instead of giving. That is why Anon-A-Miss came. For you to stop taking what's not yours anymore. Quite frankly, you did a good job assuming it was us."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo turned into shackles pinning Sunset to her knees and on the ground. Sunset Shimmer panicked and struggled against the chains. The chains were too strong to break. Sunset feels something horrible deep inside of her as she listened to what Apple Bloom has to say to her.

"You know it is quite funny how a monster is unleashed and yet here you are, restrained from the sins you've committed when Anon-A-Miss has shown herself to everyone." Apple Bloom said taking a bite of a red apple.

"Why...? Why are you doing this to me...? I know it is you and your friends cause you 3 are the only ones who know your sister's deepest darkest secrets. Why must I suffer...?" Sunset said. Sad and defeated in the hands of her friends and now tormented by her friend's sisters.

"Ain't it obvious Sunset Shimmer, remember all the blackmailing, exposures and bullyings you inflicted on? Remember all those times you separated friendships through hatred? Remember back at the Fall Formal when you turned the entire school into a bunch of mindless slaves? Do you remember all the wrong you have done to our world?" Apple Bloom said taking another bite of her apple.

"Of course I remember, I turned into a Raging She-Demon until Twilight and my friends came. They stopped me from a horrible mistake. They saved me from committing suicide after the Fall Formal. I got what I just deserve by rebuilding the school wall, apologizing to everyone, receiving detention for 3 months. It was a long hard fought journey to get to where I am now but I'm past all that." Sunset said, standing firm once more despite being shackled to the ground.

"You see, the punishment you got was just a slap on the wrist and not much after that. You needed a real punishment and that is why Anon-A-Miss was born to do. Serve as a justice system for the times you have done wrong for the years you corrupted everyone. Anon-A-Miss is here until you leave for good. Then everything will be back to normal. No more separations. No more betrayals and no more Sunset Shimmer."

Sunset Shimmer cried. She cried her eyes out again. She wanted all of this to stop. She wanted to end everything right now. Apple Bloom just stood there taking another bite of her apple then spits it in front of Sunset's face.

"That's for taking my sister away and having her say no to me for the weeks of ignorance when she has nothing better to do than being with you!" Apple Bloom shouted as she slapped Sunset Shimmer in the face.

Sunset tried to retaliate but the shackles remained in place. She wanted to hurt Apple Bloom. Giving her a beating unlike anyone have ever gotten a beating. Apple Bloom can only smile at the Raging She-Demon's best effort to attacking her.

"What's the matter? Does the truth hurt?" Apple Bloom said in a mocking tone. "Sunset Shimmer, remember this, your sins will always find a way to bring you down. As long as Anon-A-Miss is still active, no one will believe you and no one would trust you ever again. You've lost and WE WON!" Apple Bloom said finishing her apple. "Oh, I forgot one more thing to say, nice try thinking it was us. Our sisters know it isn't us but you don't know that for sure. We do but you don't and that's the difference maker."

Sunset Shimmer rage grew. Her power grew. Her willpower and adrenaline spiking out of control. With her sheer force and echoing screams, she was strong enough to break the shackles that were binding her. In a quick instance, Sunset grabbed Apple Bloom by her throat and choked her, holding her with 1 hand. Sweat and tears came out of Sunset's eyes as she had enough of everything that is going through her.

"ANY LAST WORDS BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" she said in her Raging She-Demon voice.

"Just one," Apple Bloom said. "NOW!" she screamed.

Sunset Shimmer seeing Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Twilight together. Ponied up and charging up to shoot a rainbow stream of friendship at Sunset Shimmer. She remembered how it went down the last time she got hit. Without hesitation, Sunset tried to run away but she couldn't. Her feet were stuck to the ground like glue. Every time she lifted her foot, the goo from the ground pulled her feet back down locking her in place. Sunset looks back at her friends that are still charging up to shoot, Sunset struggled harder and harder. Pulling her feet off the ground. She tried to take off her boots in a last-minute attempt but proved to be no good. Her boots were locked in place. Preventing her to remove it at all. Sunset Shimmer looked back for the final time.

"Goodbye, Sunset Shimmer!" Apple Bloom said waving happily at Sunset Shimmer. "I hope we never see each other again! Thank you for being around long enough to not only save us but being the bitch you were always meant to be! Also, wanted to let you know thank you for giving me, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo the reason to create Anon-A-Miss and getting away with it as nobody believes the shit you say! Anyway have a nice trip back where you belong!" Apple Bloom said.

Sunset back to being quick to anger but turned to see her ponified friends shooting the rainbow of friendship at her. Striking her in the heart as she starts to disintegrate from the rainbowed blast. Little bits of her turning into dust. She screamed in pain as it hurt so much. The physical pain and the emotional pain was too much for her. In seconds she ends up dying.

A loud scream can be heard in Sunset's apartment. Within moments Sunset Shimmer woke up and fell off of her bed. Realizing that what she been through was nothing more than a nightmare. What a horrible nightmare she encountered. Out of all the nightmares she ever had even in Equestria, this is by far the worst nightmare ever.

"What a nightmare," Sunset pants. Checking herself and to see she's alright and checking in the mirror that she is her and not the Raging She-Demon. Sunset headed towards the couch in her living room. She needed to clear her mind after a grueling nightmare she just had. In her mind, she is trying her best to change the subject of her dream to calm herself down. Then she remembered what her friends said to her.

"Traitor!"

"Liar!"

"Secret Stealer!"

"Demon!"

"You are not our friend!"

It's all the kept on replaying in her head. Echoing as every second goes by until she realizes that her friends no...her former friends really don't want her. They really don't want her to explain anymore. They believe in those lying brats. They believe that family is first. She believes that she was part of that family but not anymore. It is now gone to waste. The level of trust, love, happiness, and friendship. They weren't really her friends. Twilight asked them to look after her. To look after the demon inside once it's been released and sealed. Sunset fought in her mind, thinking if she should continue the fight or stop before it becomes out of control. The other students in school don't trust her and not even the teachers. She theorized that both Principals of Canterlot would just turn on her without hesitation as the evidence made itself clear despite she had no intentions of creating Anon-A-Miss whatsoever. Sunset sighed in defeat, grabbed her pillow and screamed into it. Giving up in any attempts to prove her innocence. She would have to deal with the situation at hand/hoof and try to endure through the hell at her school until the break comes. She knows the remaining days at school will be tough but she'll get through somehow. She survived for years while being alone so she will do so again.

Silence reigned. For 45 minutes, Sunset Shimmer has been staring at the ceiling doing nothing. It is now 12:15 in the morning. Right before Sunset got up, a message glowed in the darkness of her apartment. She realizes that it is Twilight Sparkle that's messaging her. Finally, hope and a solution have arrived in the nick of time. As Sunset ran towards her journal, she sighed happily. Wanting to see Twilight's response but feared that she might take things to a stress level. After a long period of silence in a matter of seconds, she breathes in and opened the journal to see what Twilight has written.

"WHAT?! HOW DARE THEY DO THAT TO YOU SUNSET?! HOW DARE THEY BETRAY YOU LIKE THAT!!! I'M GONNA COME TO YOU AND BRING YOU HOME RIGHT AFTER I HAVE A TALK WITH MY FRIENDS! AFTER THAT, I'M TAKING YOU HOME TO WHERE YOU BELONG! WHERE FRIENDSHIPS EXIST AND WHERE PONIES BELIEVE IN BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY HURT YOU!!!! IGNORED YOU!!!! DUMPED YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED THEM MOST!!!!!! THIS IS SO UNACCEPTABLE AND UNEXPECTED OF THEM!!!! SUNSET DO NOT WORRY ABOUT COMING TO EQUESTRIA!!!! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT CELESTIA!!! SHE IS AWARE OF YOUR CURRENT SITUATION AND HAS REQUESTED ME TO INVESTIGATE ON THE SITUATION YOU'RE IN. CELESTIA WANTS YOU TO COME BACK! SHE FORGIVES YOU AND IF SOMEHOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, I'LL TAKE YOU PERSONALLY TO HER SO YOU CAN SEE THAT I'M NOT LYING TO YOU!!!! AS YOUR FRIEND SUNSET SHIMMER, I HAVE YOUR BACK NO MATTER WHAT!!!! Sorry for not responding to you sooner, I was dealing with a long thousand hour birthday party for Discord. Apparently, the draconaquus tradition for celebrating birthdays is by the number of years you are and that'll be the number of hours to celebrate but the point is, HOW DARE THOSE SO-CALLED FRIENDS OF OURS WIND UP DOING SUCH A HEINOUS ACT ON YOU AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!! YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH!!! HOW DARE THEY TOSS IT AWAY LIKE GARBAGE?!!! I will be there at the school first thing in the morning Sunset. Your REAL friend Twilight Sparkle. "

Sunset read it loud and clear. She couldn't believe that her friend Twilight Sparkle will be coming for her. To bring her home to where real friendship exists. Where ponies believe in hearing both sides of the story. She had forgotten what was like to live in Equestria where everypony have a kind-hearted spirit and slow to anger. She remembers the good times when it was her and Celestia. Speaking of the name Celestia, she knows about the situation. She wants her home. Celestia wanting to start a new. What an opportunity presented by her friend. Her mentor and soon, her new friends that await in Equestria. Sunset yawned a little and started to pack her things. It was obvious that her friends don't want her. It was obvious that the CMC are the ones behind Anon-A-Miss but her friends are too blind to see it especially when it comes to family. Scootaloo, however, gets a pass a little but not by a whole lot after what Rainbow told her. Anyways, she gathering her things and taking some personal items to at least remember the times she has here in this alternate universe. As for the outfit that Rarity gave her, she simply threw it in the trash. Not wanting to remember her former friends.

After 20 minutes of packing her belongings, she wrote back to Twilight.

"Thank you Twilight for everything you are going to do for me. Thank you for hearing me out and being a friend that you are to me. I can't wait to see you and I can't wait to return home for the first time in a long time. I'll see you in the morning before we head back to Equestria. Your's truly Sunset Shimmer."

A smile came to Sunset's face knowing that something great is going to happen to her. First, she'll be home then reunited with Celestia. If there is any good that came from Anon-A-Miss despite losing her friends, being physically hurt and emotionally hurt, she'll be having a new life and a new chance for happiness in the world she was meant to be. Then she received 1 more message from Twilight Sparkle. Sunset opens the journal and saw what was written.

"As the power vested in me, I, Twilight Sparkle, The Princess of Friendship will never leave a friend hanging. I will never leave a friend by herself to rot. I will bring happiness and joy wherever I'm needed most. As your friend Sunset Shimmer, it is my duty as a Princess to ensure the safety of my friend and to make sure that the power of Friendship co-exists between us. You do not have to worry about being alone ever again. I will get to the bottom of this situation then I'll make a judgment call based on the facts that I'll gather in my time in both worlds. Have a good night sleep, my friend. Yours truly, Twilight Sparkle."

Sunset couldn't hold back the tears in her eyes anymore. These were not tears of sadness but tears of joy. Finally, she can be happy. Finally, she has someone to trust. Reassuring herself that she had always had someone looking after her. From the other side of course. Sunset Shimmer reread the last message from Twilight again and again until she fell asleep.

Sunset Shimmer finally fell asleep with a smile on her face. Twilight Sparkle closed her journal and turned to Spike.

"Spike, let's get packing cause when morning comes, we're gonna save a friend in need."

Spike and Twilight started to pack a few things to prepare themselves heading to Canterlot High. Sunset Shimmer is vastly asleep. The CMC and Rainbooms are asleep as well. The Principals are asleep but they have bigger plans to handle Anon-A-Miss. Everything is lining up and soon consequences will arrive shortly.

It is now 6:30 in the morning. Sunset Shimmer is waking up, the CMC and Rainbooms are waking up. The principals are waking up. Getting ready for school and finally, Twilight Sparkle and Spike are now stepping into the portal heading to Canterlot High.

Everything will not only be pleasant but now unpleasant as well for everyone.