• Published 21st Apr 2018
  • 11,320 Views, 692 Comments

Anon-A-Miss: Friendship is Home - PonyJoel



Before of Anon-A-Miss came, sisters were distant, friendships getting stronger. After the birth of Anon-A-Miss everything falls apart but something good comes out of it. Something very special. Friendship came make itself come home.

  • ...
42
 692
 11,320

Slumber Party at Pinkie's House! Birth of Anon-A-Miss (Apple Bloom's creation)

Apple Bloom is at home with Granny Smith watching tv and Big Mac sleeping. Big Mac had a long hard day working on the farm and is too tired to hang with Apple Bloom for the night. It's 7:30 at night and she is alone bored. Her sister Applejack went off with her friends to Pinkie Pie's house for a slumber party. She asked her older sister Aj to come along but she told her no. As of late with Apple Bloom, her sister Applejack has been spending much of her time with Sunset Shimmer ever since the Battle of the Bands. Apple Bloom remembers Sunset Shimmer is the one who saved everyone by defeating the Sirens. Apple Bloom feels that Sunset Shimmer is taking precious time away from her sister. Apple Bloom feels lonely and for the past few weeks ever since the Battle of the Bands, she feels separated from her own sister. By now the slumber party is now beginning and she's missing out on all the fun.

It is now 7:35 at night, Pinkie just ordered 20 pizza pies and the party is getting started.

"Pinkie!" Rainbow shouted, "Why did you order 20 pies when there are only 6 of us." she exclaimed.

"You mean 7!", Pinkie cheered, "My sister Maud is here too you know and I can't juuuust leave her out of the picture too! She has to be hungry around this time as we all have fun."

"Well I still can't believe that Maud is related to you," Rarity said. "I mean she is just well....not enthusiastic as you are."

"Well, when you put it that way. Maud has her own unique style of expressing herself and she is super cool. Just because she is different that doesn't mean she's fun. You should see her with Boulder playing hide and seek or when she makes these awesome rock candy. Also, she is good at sports such as rock climbing, boxing and..." Pinkie was cut off by Applejack.

"Okay okay Pinkie, we got the message loud and clear. Just explain to us how you gonna pay for the pies." Applejack said.

"Oh don't worry about that. You see after throwing this really awesome birthday party for the pizza boss daughter free of charge of course. He allowed my family to get a free supply of pizza for a whole year. For the pizza boss, he has a kind heart when his only child is happy." Pinkie explained.

"Well that answered Applejack's question," Sunset said.

"So how long till pizza arrives Pinkie?", Fluttershy asked.

"1 hour at the least." Pinkie said. "Now let's get this party started by...oof!" she was hit by a pillow.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Rainbow yelled.

All but Fluttershy who hid under the bed were having a fun time hitting each other with pillows. Rainbow and Applejack were rough on each other but not on the others. Sunset hits Pinkie in the back with her sun shaped pillow. Pinkie hits back at Sunset with her marshmallow shaped pillow on her head. Rarity got into the mix with Pinkie and Sunset with her crystal shaped pillow. Hitting both of them on the sides for good measure. All the girls were laughing along in their fight except Fluttershy who didn't like fighting in any sort of way even if it meant with pillows. She will only fight when their world is in danger from a magical demon or creature of any sort. After an hour of nonstop fun with the pillow fight, the girls were getting hungry as they were getting tired. Fluttershy crawled out after being under for so long and checked to see why the girls stopped fighting. 2 knocks can be heard at the door. Pinkie opened her door to see Maud holding 20 stacks of pizza. Pinkie took 19 of the pies leaving 1 for Maud to share with Boulder. After closing the door Pinkie gave her friends pizza to eat.

10 minutes later Apple Bloom went downstairs for a glass of apple juice. After drinking her glass Granny Smith went up to Applebloom.

"Apple Bloom please call your sister tonight to check on her. Also, have a good night sleep cause tomorrow gonna be a long day at school so get a good night rest young lady." Granny Smith said before heading up to her room to sleep.

"Alright Granny I will," she sighed. Apple Bloom drank her apple juice, cleaned the cup and went upstairs to her room to make a phone call to Applejack.

After 20 minutes of eating pizza and surprisingly Pinkie eating 4 pies without getting sick, the girls were stuffed and now starting to chat about their previous band practices.

"Thank you, girls. I haven't done anything like this in a long time. It's great to have friends.", Sunset sighed happily.

"I feel the same way. I don't know what life would be like without you gals." Rainbow said.

"Same here." Applejack included. Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity nodded in agreement. They are overjoyed with having friends and spending so much time together.

Apple Bloom got into her pajamas and reached for her phone to call Applejack. As she is dialing her sister's number, Applejack's phone went off. She then asked Sunset to get her phone from her bag and put it on speaker. Sunset got Applejack's phone, answered it and put it on speaker.

"Whoever this is, you just ruined a real heartwarmin moment." Applejack answered.

"Hey, big sis" Apple Bloom responded. "Granny wanted me to call and make sure you're doin alright," Apple Bloom said.

"Course I'm all right. I'm with all my friends! Tell Granny Smith to quit her worrying." Applejack responded.

"Yeah" Sunset shouted, "Aj is fine and wearing nail polish" Sunset laughed.

"Alright alright, I'm just a messenger. Have a good night Piggly Wiggly. " Apple Bloom mocked as she hung up the phone.

Everyone gasped and laughed a little at the term Piggly Wiggly.

"Did your sister just called you Piggly wiggly?" Sunset questioned.

"Yea." Applejack admitted with a little sigh of defeat.

She explained to her friends the origin of her nickname and how Apple Bloom would use it from time to time. After Applejack's story came to an end, all but Sunset Shimmer and Applejack had fallen asleep. Sunset laughed a little as Applejack sighed but smiled.

"You know, for a kickoff to a slumber party, I'm glad that everyone here had a fun night. Some laughs, talks, playful fights. It is great to be with friends that truly cared about you." Applejack said.

"Yea. It's amazing for all we have gone through in a matter of months since the whole turnaround. I'm truly happy to have you and the rest of my friends." Sunset sighed in happiness.

Applejack looked at the time. It is 9:38 and she yawned. "Well Sunset, have a nice sleep cause the fun is only getting started with the slumber party stretch."

Sunset yawns as well. "Yea. Night Applejack." "Night Sunset". Both girls went to sleep.

It is now 9:45 at night in the Apple home. Granny Smith is now asleep. Big Mac is still knocked out from the day's work. As for Apple Bloom, she couldn't get any sleep. She felt missed out on all the fun her sister gets to have while she doesn't have any. Sunset for not having anyone for the holidays gets to take her sister away was too much for the younger sister. Sunset who all of a sudden has been Applejacks main priority since the Battle of the Bands was starting to make her feel like she isn't worth having around as of late. A dark cloud formed in her mind. She just wanted to get her sister back. She needs her to smile and have fun again. She wants things to go back to the way they were before the Battle of the Bands. An idea came to her mind. A plan so ingenious it could not go wrong. Apple Bloom grabbed her laptop and started to go to the MyStable website and create a new account called Anon-A-Miss. Knowing the possibility and reading many stories about someone who pretends to be good but in actuality, a monster would be the perfect scapegoat. Knowing that she just told everyone at the slumber party one of Applejack's secret would be perfect. To make Sunset Shimmer go back into her ruthless heartless she-demon ways. To get everyone into thinking that Sunset is nothing more than a backstabber. What an idea she thought to herself and making Applejack believe that she, her own sister would never do such a thing. What an opportunity to take advantage of her sister's love over Applejack's love for a friend with Sunset Shimmer. After making the account, Anon-A-Miss first post would be about "Piggly Wiggly". After 10 minutes of posting her own sister's secret on MyStable, there were an increasing amount of hits coming from the students of Canterlot High.

10:05 at night Apple Bloom sighed victoriously. Right before she shut her eyes for the next day of school she said, "Good night Applejack. Hope you like the surprise of a little backstabber friend known as Sunset Shimmer. Soon it'll be sisterly time once more". She yawns one more and falls asleep.

11:30 at night time, more than a 100 hits liked the Piggly Wiggly post of Anon-A-Miss. Tomorrow gonna be a rough day for everyone...

Author's Note:

That is how Anon-A-Miss is born and more will be on the way with the next few coming along with this arc. For the next few chapters I have in mind, it'll be the beginning stages of Anon-A-Miss before the separation.

Note there are some things I have used from the comic. The wording but not all of it from the comic after all While creating this alternate universe, I gotta pinpoint some major factors of the comic to this work of art.


Have any suggestions let me know and I'll see what I can do from there.

Any criticisms would be nice.

Enjoy this story and have a nice day/night once you've done reading it.