• Published 20th Apr 2018
  • 546 Views, 11 Comments

Our Lives Among The Equine - Fabian Corcair



We "animals" never get to speak in your language, Equines, but we do have some interesting tales to tell. Some perhaps disturbing. (And also, some Equines have disproportionate say in this, which I'm highly against)

  • ...
 11
 546

Sealed seal---part 2

A tarp laid on our sleepy seals head.

*Rumble*

*Bump*

*Rumble* *Rumble*

I feel a sudden halt. My eyelids open in fearful curiosity. Had this ride ended? Where have I gone? Would I see Fluttershy again?

I heard a crinkling, seals crawling towards that certain direction leading me to follow suit.

Do I smell… Fish?

As the sweet meaty smell draw us in, we billow in starving cries. We herd down the ramp and across the ground into our newfound cage, greeting us with a pile of yummies.

"Where are you taking them?"

*Ar?*: That sweet mellow voice. Is that... Who?

"I demand to know what's in those fish! Please?"

It's Fluttershy!

*ARRROOO!* I call out to Fluttershy.

"Is that you, Archie!---Hey, get your hooves off me!"

She sounded depressed, should I give her a fish?

I scootch over and pick up a fish, letting it dangle off my mouth. I hurried over to her Fluttershy to give her a present. I crawled out the swarm of seals, hoping to get a glance

I stared at a struggle of hooves, her face covered in salty tears. "DON'T EAT THE FISH. THEY'RE POISONED!!"

I froze and crossed my eyes to examine the aforementioned fish. Now she mentioned it, it did look fishy.

I spat it out, and lick the dirt off the ground lest poison stuck to my tongue.

I watched and barked as she thrashed out, but out of nowhere, a bright flashlight blinded me, a familiar face of a hooded Stallion is hovering over the spotlight grinning at me cheekily, "Hello there, what are you doing out here? Hey, La Vida, what should I do about this stray!?"

A familiar mare trotted casually, eyebrow's raised. "We wouldn't want us to miss a chance to do a good deed to go higher in the reincarnation cycle, now would we, Peter?"

A feel a hot break on my back. I look back and a shadowy cloaked figure stood behind me. Two menacing crows stood on both of my sides, blocking my escape.

The Stallion pulled out of his pocket a pointy metal thing Equines use to make me nap, and I'm in no mood for napping. Rage swelled up inside me, their unfairness will stop once for all!

*ARF! ARF! ARF*: Shoo, ponies, shoo!

A crow charged at Peter's face, scratching his face with sharp talons. “Rah! Guh.” He cried and ran away. The crow following behind him.

“What the-” the other crow landed on her mane. "Get this off--!"

"My pleasure," a hoof swung over and smacked La Vida’s face. The cloaked around the figure unveiled an ash mare with a crow-black mane.

"I’M A SPY, MOTHERBUCKER!

La Vida fell to the ground unconscious.

“Huh?” I respond, feeling unsatisfied.

The stranger galloped to the seals devouring the fish, I on the other flipper felt useless. I look over to the syringe. Oh well, I might as well contribute.”

"Buck, I was only here to make sure the fish weren't poisoned but I blew my cover. Oh well, I've done my part. I guess now I have to wait for the police to raid this place---What are you doing?"

I poked the syringe into the unconscious mare's neck.

"Don't do it! Revenge is not the answer!"

Not understanding what she said, I open my mouth, wedging the barrel flange and plunging flange between my jaw.

"What would Fluttershy think of this?"

Fluttershy?

*Arf* *Arf* I let go of the plastic thingy and crawl away in the direction where I heard Fluttershy.

Octavia watched the mesmerizing belly flop up and down of a seal, the seal slowly reaching her destination, "Meh, she'll be fine."

A group of 'Animal Activist' rushed into the scene. "What happened here?" Said their pack leader.

"Uh..." Octavia's eye's roll over to La Vida's body. "We... have an intruder, she attacked La Vida! " She pointed at the drooling mare, the syringe still sticking out of her neck.

"Who did'is?"

"Uhh... A formidable Unicorn? Search the area for her!"

"Rascals! Must be that vigilante they're talking about. Find her!" He commanded. They did what he told and scattered.

She smugged and snorted in laughter. "Suckers."

La Vida woke up, feeling groggy. "Wha', what just happened? And why do I feel a sharp pain in my neck..." She touched the protruding object with a hoof. WHAT THE BUCK!