• Published 19th Apr 2018
  • 966 Views, 11 Comments

The SEVENTH element - The Cowardly Christian



During Nightmare Moon's return, the intervention of a SECOND unlikely hero chnages the game board, and now Twilight and her new friends have to step up their game...provided they can resist strangling the two fillies who will NOT SHUT UP!

  • ...
6
 11
 966

The six- SEVEN ELEMENTS!?! WHAT THE HAY!?

Author's Note:

I OWN AND REGRET NOTHING!

...

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'M GETTING A BOOK PUBLISHED!

SUMMARY:
On the 13th day of the 13th month of the 13th year...magic will return to the world...and the streets will run red with the blood of the (semi)innocent...unless the world is saved by the most unlikely of hero's...baking cupcakes?!

The title is '13/13/13' and it'll be coming to a bookstore or E-Book site near you! Xilbris is the publishing company. It's also now available at Amazon and BarnesandNoble


...

...

Above is a link to Inkitt.com for my book

Above is a link to my Linkedin account

Above is a link to my Tumblr account

Above is a link to my facebook account

Above is a link to my Patreon account

.......

If you want to see more, go to my fanfiction account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5874134/The-Cowardly-Christian-du911

...

I know it says "in-progress" but really I just don't like boxing myself into a corner. For now this is more of a one-shot that I might continue one day...but probably won't.
But, hey. Feel free to use whatever elements you want from this, if you want! Or maybe give me ideas?

Love me, flame me, review me

...

"Oh, my beloved subjects. It's been so long since I've seen your precious little sun-loving faces!" Laughed Nightmare Moon.

"Oh, no... Nightmare Moon!" Shouted Twilight, While other ponies yelled her mind raced. She'd been right all along! This was bad...Celestia was gone! She had to sneak back to the library quickly and learn more about the 'elements of harmony'. FAST! Before-

"Does my crown no longer count now that I have been imprisoned for a thousand years? Did you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?" Shouted the living Nightmare made flesh.

"I did. And I know who you are. You're the Mare in the Moon – Nightmare Moon!" Twilight's mouth...gaped open in disbelief as everyone else gasped...the words that she'd been about to say...had been said by a little blue colt?!

"Dipper?! What are you doing!? Get away from there!" Shouted two concerned ponies on opposite sides of the party(one a LARGE red Earth Mare and the other a rainbow unicorn filly with an even MORE colorful sweater...oddly, neither had a cutie mark).

Nightmare Moon laughed, "Well well well, somepony who remembers me. Then you also know why I'm here-

"I do, but it dosen't matter because I'm going to stop you!" Shouts the little colt! The stunned silence was marred only by the aforementioned two girl ponies slapping their faces with their hooves, "Oh, boy. Here we go." They both groaned.

Nightmare Moon was the first to recover...and LAUGH! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, mercy! I needed that." She sneered at the little colt that defiantly glared at her.

"And how are YOU going to stop me? Your little wings are itty-bitty nubs. Why, you don't even have a cutie mark!" She mocked.

The colt apparently named Dipper just flushed and briefly covered his blank flank and embarrassing underdeveloped/useless wings...but he quickly shook this off. "No, but I DO have a portable super-charged perpetual motion twittermite generator and THIS!"

He shouts triumphantly as he held out an odd gem on a scepter connected to said generator with a cable.

Nightmares smug grin fell off as her eyes went wide as her eyes beheld the gem, "NO! It's not possi-

ZAP!

The alicorn screamed as she was bathed in light from the gem...for a moment...it looked like the boy might win...but then-

"DUDE! IT'S OVERHEATING!" Shouted a portly adult Gryphon with a question mark T-shirt as he tired to fix the generator as it began to smoke and hiss. "What?! NO! NOT NOW! Quick Soos! Stabal-

Sadly this lapse in concentration was all the opening the fallen princess needed to shoot two blasts of magic-

BOOM!

-Which she used to destroy both scepter and generator.

The shockwave knocked both colt and Gryphon to the floor. Dipper groaned as he tried to reach toward the still intact gem...only for it to snatched up by the now recovered Nightmare Moon.

She laughed, "HA! So close yet so far away!" She mocked, "Now you will- She trailed off as she gave the gem in her hand a once over...and her eyes went wide in baffled horror.

"What trickery is this?! This is NOT one of the elements of harmony!" "WHAT!?" Shouted a disbelieving Twilight. "Yet, it works just like them! And despite only having ONE that generator was nearly enough compensation to banish me once more! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Exclaimed Nightmare Moon. She turned toward Dipper, "Where did you get this you foolish FOAL!? Clearly you had help in this endeavor by an outside force! No way a child like could have done this!"

The Gryphon snorted, "Shows what you know dudette! Dipper was not only smart enough to create his own element of harmony, when he saw there wasn't time to make more or find other people who could claim them. He strapped up and built that generator with only 50%-75% assistance from me! Kids a genius! Don't know why he gets so little respect!" He states with a solemn nod.

Dipper groaned as Nightmare smirked, "Soos...buddy...do you realize you just told the villain that I know how to make her one weakness?"

Soos slapped his head "Stupid!" And then chuckled nervously, "Uh...forget what I just said?"

"Denied!" Snapped the living Nightmare as she swooped down and grabbed Dipper.

"DIPPER! NO!" Shouts the two girl ponies that Twilight heard the colts name from as they ran to save him-

But they were too late...she was gone... The two ponies that stare at where she'd been for a moment...then they angrily glared at teach other.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" They both accused as they wrestled each other enraged.

Twilight, having watched the whole thing...summed up all her and everypony's thoughts up nicely: "What the BUCK just happened here!?" She demanded confused....

............

While everyone was running around in a panic(minus the two girl ponies who were still arguing), the Gryphon ran to Twilight -what with her being the Princesses star pupil and everything - and begged her to save his friend. "PLEASE ROYAL DUDDETTE! Dipper's my best Pterodactyl Bro! Also he's the only one who REALLY talks to me and dosen't think I'm TOTALLY weird! ....just KINDA weird!"

Twilight looks at him confused, "Why would that be a step up- She shook her head. "Never mind, Did Dipper truly make a NEW element?"

Soos nodded, "Yeah, the element of curiosity! He felt that was what best defined him! At first He tried to go into the woods to get the original six, but the beasts of Everfree kept driving him back! So he then decided just to make a new one based on some info he found in a weird journal!"

Twilight thought about this, "Could you make a new Gem and fix that devise you used to almost banish Nightmare Moon?" She asked hopeful.

Soos shook his head, "Sorry, i could fix the scienc-y bits no problem, but the gem and the magic components were ALL Dipper. I wouldn't even know where to begin!"

Twilight sighed, but nodded. "Okay...just fix what you can. I have a feeling were gonna need it, in the meantime we have no choice but to go to the Everfree forest and get the original elements! All of Equestria depends on it!"

"HEY! I want to come to!" Shouts the filly in the sweater as she runs forward, "My brother will need my help!" She shouts.

"Ha! He needs your help like I need a rash on my flank!" "Hey I'm his sister!" "A sister who didn't believe his own Brother about Nightmare Moon's return!" "I didn't see you helping either!" "My dad didn't believe him either! He refused to let me leave to help Dipper today so I could chop wood for the festival!" "How convenient!" "Hey, I don't abandon my friends! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!"

As the two yelled back and forth, a baffled Twilight watched this and could only say, "No seriously, what the buck is happening here?"

...…...

TO BE CONTINUED?

Comments ( 11 )

Now THIS is a great Gravity Falls/MLP-FIM crossover fanfic, though I'm having trouble figuring out what kind of Pony both Dipper and Mable are, mind giving us a run down of what type they are along with any of the other Gravity Falls gang that you add into the story.

8874607
Dipper: Pegasus with a birth defect that renders his wings basically useless.

Mable: Unicorn

Wendy: Earth Pony

Soos: Gryphon

8875197

Oh, okay then, though I would have thought you would make Dipper a Bat-pony instead of a Pegasus, also Mable is a Unicorn then and she has a Rainbow mane and tail like Rainbow Dash then? Also is there anyway for Dipper to get his wings fixed so he will be able to fly around then or what?

8875219

...I'm kinda going for a 'rainman' thing, basically Dipper can create fantastic things like a new element...but he can't fly and has no magic of his own...

Good story, needs an update

8875197
Dipper: So he's like Scootaloo then?
Mabel: I'm going to guess that Mabel dyed her hair.
Wendy: Size-wise, I'm guessing that she's around Big Mac's size?
Soos: Honestly, I see him more as a Yak, I think it's the size.

10913402

Dipper: pretty much

Mable: No, rainbow hair just feels right for her as a pony, it be hardly the craziest hair ponies have.

Wendy: pretty much.

Soos: Keep in mind I wrote this LONG before Season 8

10913707
Thanks
Still, can you imagine a Yak, who usually have Russian(?) accents and talk in 3rd Person, talking like Soos?
I can't help but chuckle at the idea.

10914397
"Soos is best at fixing tech stuff."

Login or register to comment