• Published 28th Apr 2018
  • 11,841 Views, 589 Comments

Dragonball Super: Rise of The Super Alicorn God - UltraInstinctGoku



What would have happened if Lord Beerus was actually able to defeat Son Goku and destroy the Earth? What if the Super Saiyan God, just like his father Bardock, was sent to another world instead of dying a blazing death?

  • ...
25
 589
 11,841

Battle of Gods Saga: The Z-Fighters's Choice

[King Kai's Planet]

King Kai, the ruler of the Northern Quadrant of Universe 7, was looking at the sky as the Dragon Team was relaxing, meditating, training, or just having a good time in general. He was worried about Goku, who seemed to have disappeared after his struggle against Lord Beerus six months ago. He was helping out Supreme Kai in looking out for any traces of the missing Saiyan. Obviously, he wasn't aware yet that the Saiyan could be in a Pocket Dimension.

"Where are you, Goku?" he asked no one in particular as he was trying to sense his Ki. It was like he just disappeared from existence. It wasn't possible, right? Someone with enough power to resist threats like Frieza, Cell, and the evil Majin Buu couldn't be eliminated like that, even if his opponent was nothing less than the God of Destruction himself. All these thoughts stormed into his head when he suddenly received a call from someone.

"King Kai," called the first-born of the Son Family, Son Gohan, as he was approaching him, interrupting the deity's thoughts.

"Oh, Gohan, What can I do for you?" King Kai asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for hosting us after... well, you know."

"Don’t even mention it, kid. It was the least I could do, especially for your father," said King Kai with a smile and added, "You two helped a lot of people so you all deserved it."

"Speaking of dad, did you find him?" the half-Saiyan asked.

King Kai just sighed as he was shaking his head and answered, "Unfortunately no, and I have no idea where he could be."

Gohan's good mood vanished instantly when he heard those words, and now adopted an expression of sadness. He missed his father, but he wasn't the only one. His little brother, Son Goten, and his mother, Chi-Chi, were worried about him too and wished to know where Goku was and if he was alright, as well as many of his friends.

"Where could he be?" he asked to no one in particular and added, "He cannot have vanished into thin air."

"Don't worry, Gohan, I'll keep looking for him for eternity if I had to," reassured King Kai. Goku could be a troublemaker sometimes, but the deity considered him a good friend who always cares for the sake of others. Besides, the Saiyan had yet to keep his promise to resurrect him, his pet monkey, Bubbles, and his cricket butler, Gregory, after their involuntary sacrifice to defeat Perfect Cell. All thanks to the teleportation done by Goku, who brought the self-destructing android onto their world as he was about to explode.

Gohan was about to say something when, suddenly, King Kai received a telepathic call, "Yes?... Oh, Grand Supreme Kai, what do I owe the honor of your call?... Yes, all of Goku's friends and family are here, why?... WHAT?!? DID YOU FIND HIM?! That’s great news!... What?... Oh, I understand, I'll tell them."

Gohan was listening to North Kai's conversation with the Supreme Kai and was wondering what they were talking about. They found who? Maybe his dad? If that’s so, this would certainly be good news, but he had to be sure of his assumption so he asked right after King Kai's call ended, "King Kai, what happened? Who did the Old Kai find?"

The low-class deity just smiled and answered, "The Grand Supreme Kai was able to find Goku, Gohan, and asked for you all to go to his planet."

A bright smile appeared on the half-Saiyan's face at this. After 6 months, he and the others could finally see his dad again, and know if he was fine.

“Haha, that’s great! Finally, we can see him after being left in the dark for months!” Gohan happily said.

King Kai then quickly added, "Let's hurry up and warn the others. They will be as happy as you are to receive the long-awaited news,” as the two started to get the others, who were scattered all across the tiny planet.


[Ponyville, Downtown]

The Mane 5 were near the Townhall, and were thinking about what to do as the black-spined weeds were growing even more and the dark-spined clouds kept on filling the skies. Suddenly Applejack spoke, "Let's go to the library, maybe we can find the solution in a book."

Rainbow Dash giggled and said, "Ehehe, Twilight would say the same words. Maybe you two are starting to be alike."

"I'd prefer she was here," wished the farmer and added, "She always knows what to do in these kinds of situations."

Before anypony could say anything else, Goku, Spike, and Twilight appeared out of nowhere right in front of them. The eyes of the Mane 5 wide opened at this unexpected arrival. None of them saw them coming, not even Pinkie Pie. They were wondering where those three came from but decided to let it go for now, and started to approach the trio.

"Howdy y'all! Thank Celestia you're here!" greeted a relieved Applejack, who was happy to see them, especially Twilight, but she said it with a hint of worry in her tone.

"Applejack! Girls! You're all fine!" said Twilight as she ran to her best friends. They all proceeded to do a group hug.

After ending the hug, Rarity inquired, "Perhaps you know the reason why all these calamities are happening, and Princess Celestia sent you here to solve the problem?" she said with a hopeful expression.

"Ehm... not really..." answered the lavender mare and added hesitantly, "You see, Princess Celestia is.. how can I put this? She and Princess Luna are.. um.."

"They disappeared!" Goku completed her sentence as he and Spike had reached the group.

The Mane 5 gasped at this. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna disappeared? How? Ponyville had been invaded by some weird, invasive plants and aggressive, pointy dark clouds. The sky was split in half, so no pony could say if it was day or night, and now the Rulers of Equestria had vanished? “This 'day' just keeps on getting better and better,” Rainbow internally said, her tone laced with sarcasm. Her thoughts were not too far fetched from what the other girls were thinking at the moment. But then, Rainbow Dash stared at Goku suspiciously and flew towards him.

"You know, a lot of weird things have happened since you arrived," said cyan pegasus, as her muzzle nearly touched Goku's. She then accused him, with her forelimbs motioning the surroundings, "How do we know all of this is not your own doing?" She said, eyeing the stallion suspiciously.

The black-maned alicorn was taken aback by this, "Eh??"

"We all saw that Magic of yours back in the infirmary, maybe you were casting a spell on Equestria back then!"

"But why should I do such a thing? I don't have the ability to control plants, and the only spell I know is the levitation one," he retorted and added, "Besides, that thing I did back in the infirmary wasn't a spell, it was a transformation."

"He's telling the truth, Rainbow. He was with me and Spike throughout our time in Canterlot," defended Twilight.

"Yeah, he even helped us with our duties, he's a good pony," added Spike.

The Element of Loyalty was still suspicious and was about to say something when a vine grabbed her hind legs and lifted her into the sky as she started to scream in fear. However, Rainbow Dash wasn't the only one that the vines had plans with.

“RAINBO-AAAH!” Pinkie attempted to shout, suddenly picked up an unexpected vine.

“GAAAAAH!” Rarity followed soon.

“WOAH NEL-AAAH!” Applejack said as she was snatched from out of nowhere

“AHHHH!” Fluttershy screamed, as she too met the same fate as her friends

“NO, NO!, NO! HEEEELP!!” Spike yelled as he was being dragged from behind, trying to latch onto something. He was then later brought into the air with the other mares.

“SPIKE! GIRLS! HOLD ON, WE’LL GET YOU DO-” Twilight said, but was cut short as she dodged a vine attempting to grab onto her.

While the roots were able to capture the Mane 5 and Spike, the same can’t be said about the two alicorns. They weren't so lucky with Goku, who dodged the incoming threat.

Several weeds started to attack the white alicorn from all directions, but he was able to dodge them by simply jumping and avoiding them. However, the black-spined roots didn't give up and resumed their attack on the Saiyan-turned-pony, even if he was in the air. Goku threw punches and kicks at all the vines that were trying to get close to him, totally destroying them and then flew to the captured mares in an attempt to free them.

The crazed plants tried to stop him by resuming their attack again, but this time, the dark clouds added to the game. Now the warrior was dodging thunderbolts and destroying vines by throwing punches at them, all the while flying towards the Girls and Spike. Ultimately, however, he was overwhelmed by the repeated and synchronized attacks of the combined roots and clouds. Goku was now locked up in some kind of chrysalis made of creepers.

Meanwhile, Twilight was trying to cast an Attack Spell against the roots, but her Magic had been disabled, just like Rarity's. Fluttershy was screaming in fear and the others were struggling to free themselves but to no avail. Suddenly, the Mane 6 and Spike saw lights coming from the weird chrysalis that was in the air. It later exploded, revealing Goku engulfed in a white aura that faded immediately after.

"Let's finish this!" exclaimed the alicorn stallion, as he started to shoot Ki blasts to the nearest weeds and clouds. All of them dissolved when the energy spheres touched them. He noticed this and said with a confident smile, "Ki is the weakness of these things, huh?"

After those words were spoken, some dark clouds fired powerful thunderbolts against Goku who simply deflected them and started to cup his forehooves as he was chanting something.

"KA-ME-HA-ME..."

A light blue orb of energy appeared between his hooves as the mares and dragon were listening to the strange chant, all the while seeing a sphere of energy forming. What kind of magic was that? He wasn't even using his horn but his hooves! And why and what was he chanting? Twilight and Spike then remembered what their new friend said about Ki energy.


[Flashback to Yesterday]

"It's the energy that resides in every living being, Spike, and if you control it, you can do all sorts of things, like teleporting, shooting blasts or even fly!"


I guess what he said about Ki was true after all…” Twilight thought in wonder, with the lavender mare suddenly feeling interested in learning about this new type of energy that was so similar to magic.

"HAAAA!!!" shouted Goku, thrusting forward his forehooves to shoot out a streaming, powerful, blue beam of energy against the clouds in front of him. All of them were instantly erased from existence. Now half of the sky was cleared and there weren't vines that could attack him, leaving him to fly towards his friends and free them from the vines. The Elements of Harmony and Spike were astonished by the fact that he wasn't using his wings to fly.

The stallion performed Destructo Disc to cut the weeds that captured the Mane 5 and dragon, however, he forgot that most of them weren't able to fly, so Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack and Spike began to fall to the ground. Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and the newbie flyer, Twilight, caught the 3 flightless mares in time, but Spike kept falling as he was screaming in fear.

"SPIKE!!" the Mane 6 yelled at what they were witnessing, powerless, the fall of their friend and the possibility of him getting very, very hurt or worse. The princess's assistant just closed his eyes waiting for his cruel destiny to come. But it never came. He opened his eyes and saw that he was riding Son Goku, who landed immediately afterward, followed by the mares.

Spike simply got off him and started to kiss the ground, "Sweet earth," he said and kissed it 3 times, "Sweet, adored, and wonderful earth!" he added as he was stroking the ground.

His savior giggled at this as he was rubbing the back of his head, while the mares approached them. Rainbow Dash was the first to speak, "What was that??"

"What was.. what?" asked Goku in confusion.

"Don't play games. I'm talking about that crazy spell you just performed to disintegrate those clouds!" she answered with a hint of excitement in her tone.

"Yeah! You were all like 'Kame-hame' and then 'boom', you unleashed a mighty crazy, powerful spell using your hooves!" said Pinkie Pie, as she was mimicking what the white stallion did earlier, with a tone full of joy.

"That wasn’t magic," Twilight started to explain, "It was something Goku referred to as 'Ki', the energy that resides in every living being, so it wasn't a spell but a 'technique'."

The male alicorn was just rubbing the back of his head as he smiled and answered, "Well, what you saw before was the Kamehameha."

"Speaking of which, what does 'Kamehameha' mean? You were chanting the name of this spell or 'technique' while you were performing it," asked Rarity.

"I think Master Roshi said it means 'Turtle Wave of Destruction'," he answered.

"Who's Master Roshi?" asked Applejack.

"My second martial arts master," he answered with pride, "He trained me when I was a ki... ehm... a colt."

"Oh.. Wait, 'second'?"

"Yeah, the first one was my grandfather."

"Anyways," broke off Rainbow, "I think I understood why your master called it like that: It is slow to charge but it is unstoppable," and added with a proud tone, "Just like my Tank."

"Who's Tank?" Goku asked.

"He's my turtle pet."

"Tortoise," broke off Fluttershy, annoyed by this mistake everypony seemed to make.

"Whatever," answered the Element of Loyalty and then said with a hint of shame, "Anyways, I think I have to apologize for blaming you for what's going on. You're not a bad pony, and the fact that you've just saved us from those vines just proves it." Then she smiled sheepishly, "Thanks from everypony here."

"Don't worry, these things happen, but the most important thing is that all is settled and we're still good friends," Goku answered with his trademark smile.

He pronounced very honest words and his innocent smile was sincere. This was the ultimate proof that the white alicorn was somepony who inspired trust and had no bad intentions. At that moment, the Mane 6 and Spike realized that they had made a very precious friend and smiled at this, however, this wasn't the time nor the place for this.

“Um, sorry to ruin the moment, but we do have to fix the whole 'nature unleashed' situation and find the princesses,” Goku said, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

After realizing this, they all got back to senses. "Alright everypony, let's go to the Library and get the rest of the Elements of Harmony," said Twilight. Everypony nodded in response and left for her house.


[Sacred World of the Kais]

The Old Kai and Kibito Kai were watching the events that were happening in Equestria as they were waiting for King Kai and the Dragon Team. They were seeing Goku fight against some strange creepers and clouds, while also assisting some of the locals that were captured by the invasive plant. They were wondering why was there always trouble wherever that Saiyan went anywhere. Maybe it was his destiny, to be wherever there was need of help. Perhaps that's the reason why he arrived in that world in the first place.

"He just arrived and has already made some new friends," said Kibito Kai, "Maybe we should wait until he settled that problem before asking the Namekians for the Dragon Balls needed to get him back here."

"I don't think that is a good idea," answered the Elder Kai and added, "If Lord Beerus finds out that he's still alive, he will return to finish the job. Both of us know that Goku still isn’t in any condition to engage in a high-intensity fight due to his wounds and new body, let alone the God of Destruction."

"So what should we do?" Kibito Kai asked, confused by his master's statement.

"Let's wait for the others, and then I shall explain everything."

After those words were spoken, King Kai appeared on the grass field, a few meters from the Grand Supreme Kai and Kibito Kai, with the Z-Fighters. All of the so-called 'Dragon Team' members and former members, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, his wife Android 18 and their daughter Marron, Piccolo, Son Gohan and his wife Videl, Master Roshi, Yamcha, Vegeta, his wife Bulma and their son Trunks, Son Goten, his mother and Goku’s wife Chi-Chi, Puar, Oolong, Videl's father Mr. Satan, and Majin Buu were present, wondering where and how Goku is doing.

King Kai stepped forward and said, "Here we are, Grand Supreme Kai, and I have to say that it is an honor to finally meet you."

"It is a pleasure for me as well," he answered.

"Well?" started Vegeta, "You called us here. Tell us where the hell is Kakarot."

"Is he alright?" asked Gohan.

"Can we see him?" asked Goten innocently.

The God of Creation simply raised a hand as he was closing his eyes to tell them to keep calm and motioned them to approach him. The Z-Fighters and King Kai started to approach the table where the Grand Supreme Kai, Kibito Kai and also the Crystal Orb were, as the group was wondering why they had to do so. They would figure it out soon. When they finally arrived, the Old Kai spoke.

"Now, take a look at the Crystal Ball."

Goku's friends and family surrounded the table in order to allow every one of them to watch what the mystical orb was 'broadcasting', however, some of them couldn't do it at first because Majin Buu took up too much space. They saw a black-maned, white Winged Unicorn that was throwing a blue wave of energy against some weird clouds. Their eyes wide opened at this. What was this? A stupid joke or something? They came there to know where and how was Goku and the Old Kai just showed them this horse!

"What kind of joke is this?!" Chi-Chi exclaimed, just 'slightly' angry, "You said that you found Goku, so why are you showing us this Alicorn!?"

"What's an Alicorn?" asked Trunks.

"It's basically a Winged Unicorn, just like the one we are seeing now," answered his mom.

"What's the meaning of this, Old Kai?" asked Vegeta losing a bit of his patience.

"Let's all calm down," broke off Piccolo, "I'm sure the Grand Supreme Kai will explain to us what's going on."

"The creature that you all are seeing now is nothing less than Goku, who has transformed into an Alicorn due to his accidental travel to a Pocket Dimension."

"WHAT?" the Z-Fighters yelled.

"So are you saying that the winged horse there is Kakarot?" asked Vegeta and then started to laugh, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Vegeta broke off with euphoria. The others were looking at him in shock and surprise. The Prince usually wasn’t like this. He then spoke up, wiping a tear from his excessive laughter “I have to admit, his new look does suits him well!"

"You said 'Pocket Dimension' Supreme Kai, what does that mean?" asked Piccolo, ignoring Vegeta's comment.

"Goku fell into a dimension where time flows slower than here, but it's still part of this universe." the Old Kai started to explain, "Lord Beerus's blast attack broke the dimensional wall of the main universe and Goku's body, when he was falling into the portal, was modified to fit into this new reality in order to not perturb the balance of this new world. Now, as it seems, he's dealing with some problems that have endangered that land."

"Well, this looks simple enough. All we have to do is summon Porunga and ask for-" started Krillin but was interrupted by the Old Kai.

"No, we can't."

Most of the Dragon Team was taken aback by this. Why not? They just could call the Namekians, ask them to summon Porunga and state the 3 wishes that would have settled everything, so where and what was the problem?

"But Supreme Kai-" said Gohan, but he couldn't finish the sentence.

"If Lord Beerus finds out that Goku is still alive, he will come again to destroy him and, perhaps this time, he won't destroy just Earth, but the whole galaxy or worse!"

Everyone's eyes wide opened at this. He had a point: if Lord Beerus returned to Earth he probably will destroy it again and not even Goku would have been able to stop him. Did it mean that they had to stay in the Otherworld forever, or even in the same dimension Goku was in?

"However, there's another solution." said the Elder Kai, igniting a dim light of hope in the Z-Fighters, "And it is that you have to join Goku and live in that world with him."

"What?" they all said.

"Of course this also means that you will live in new bodies from now onwards, most likely that of a pony."

They all started to think about this. Videl, Gohan, and Mr. Satan didn't care to become ponies or whatever, as long as they stayed together. Besides, they wanted her unborn daughter to know his grandfather. Goten and Trunks thought that it may be cool to change their bodies. Master Roshi didn't really have a reason to stay or go to that world, but he preferred the latter option as he did not want to stay alone in the afterlife. Majin Buu would have gone to wherever Mr. Satan would have decided to go.

Tien Shinhan, however, didn't want to let Chiaotzu alone in the afterlife so he decided to stay. Piccolo, on the other hand, never really cared about his appearance, so being in a new body wasn't an issue. Yamcha wanted to join the team in this 'new adventure' and Puar would have followed him wherever he wanted to go. Oolong, however, wasn't interested in becoming a pony and decided to stay.

Android 18 wasn't sure about all of this. All she needed was her daughter, her husband... and maybe some money. She suddenly realized that she couldn't earn money in the Otherworld so she insisted to join the others, with Krillin obviously accepting. Vegeta was torn about this, on the one hand, he didn't want to humiliate himself by becoming such a girly thing like a pony. But on the other hand, if he stayed in the Otherworld, that would mean that he would admit for once and for all that his eternal rival was the strongest Saiyan alive. The Prince of all Saiyans would never let that happen, it didn't matter if his body would have been modified, he could still become stronger and try to surpass Kakarot.

Bulma didn't bother becoming a pony. In fact, years before the whole adventure to find the Dragon Balls, she thought of wishing to be some sort of pony princess and now she could be one. She was the wife of a prince, so technically she was a princess, “Though I’m technically a Princess-consort, but hey, it still counts!” Bulma mentally argued.

However, Chi-Chi was the one who surprised them all when she said, "I won't come back to life."

"What?!" Gohan and Goten yelled at the same time.

"B-but... Mom, why not?" asked Gohan very confused. Why didn't his mother want to join the rest of the family?

"Don't misunderstand me, darling, I love your father and all but... have you heard? Even in this new world, we have to fight again and we haven’t even arrived there. I'm tired of all this fighting."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I also think that this decision will help your father to grow up and learn about responsibility," she answered to Gohan and then she stared Goten and said to him, "I have a task for you, Goten."

"For me?"

"Yes. I want you to make sure your father doesn't get hurt," said with a smile as she knelt down and put her hands on her son's shoulders, "And do not neglect your studies, okay sweetie?"

"Okay mom," answered Goten with the same innocent smile of his father and hugged her mother who gladly accepted it and hugged him too.

"Wait a moment," said Piccolo, "We have to resurrect Dende too. We might need the Dragon Balls."

"I can take care of that," said King Kai, "I'll bring Dende here and then you can contact the Namekians."

The Grand Supreme Kai nodded and said, "Great. Let's proceed with the plan."


[Ponyville, Golden Oak Library]

The Mane 6, Spike and Goku reached Ponyville's library and started to look for the rest of Elements. The magical gems were located inside a crystal box. The white stallion sensed great power within those jewels, but it was completely different from any kind of energy he had sensed before. The only one that was somewhat similar was Babidi's magic, but this one, unlike Babidi’s dark magic, was full of positive emotions and was as calm as the water of a lake.

"So, are these the famous Elements of Harmony you were talking about, Twilight?" he asked

"Yes, Goku. They are respectively the elements of Kindness, Generosity, Loyalty, Laughter, Honesty, and Magic," she answered as she motioned each one of the jewels when they were named and added, "Each one represents an element of friendship."

"We represent the Elements as well. I am the Element of Honesty, for example," said Applejack.

"I am the Element of Loyalty," proudly said Rainbow Dash then she added, "Fluttershy is the Element of Kindness, Pinkie is the Element of Laughter, Rarity is the Element of Generosity, and Twilight is the Element of Magic."

"Ohhh, I get it, it means that you girls are loyal, kind, generous, honest and joyful no matter what!" said Goku impressed but then she added, "But I don't understand why Magic is an Element."

“The Element of Magic is formed by all of the other elements, that's why it's the strongest of them all,” answered Twilight.

"So does that mean you’re loyal, kind, generous, honest and joyful, not to mention the strongest?"

"W-well, don't exaggerate, Goku. The Elements don't work if separated so we are stronger together," said Twilight as she blushed a bit and tried to be modest.

Spike and Rarity noticed this. The first started to giggle and the second looked suspiciously at the former Unicorn, as she put a hoof on her chin in deep thought. Goku, on the other hand, was trying to figure out why Twilight's face turned red again but decided to let it go and stated, "I can't wait to see your power in action, girls."

Twilight regained her composure and levitated the Elements to their bearers. Once everypony wore theirs, Applejack said to the princess, "See? I told you that we're always united thanks to the Elements," and added, "Now we just have to figure out who to aim these 'bad boys', take back the princesses and avoid Equestria from becoming fertilizer for plants. Any ideas on who might be behind this ruckus?"

Twilight started to think. It was half-day and half night, weird plants and clouds were out of control. So whoever was behind all this had to be powerful in magic. There was only one being beside Celestia, Luna, and Cadence that was powerful enough to cause all these damages. "I think I figured out who's the troublemaker here," she said.

"Who?" asked Goku in excitement, "Is it somebod... somepony strong?" he couldn't wait to finally fight a bit and train his new body, even though he still had bandages on his hind leg and wing.

"Pretty powerful," she answered and added with a hint of anger, "He's the God of Chaos and Spirit of Disharmony, Discord!"

"Seriously?! Oh boy! I can't wait to see how strong he is!" he stated even more excited than before. In his opinion, this was his lucky day... or night.. because now he had the possibility to fight against another God.

"You can't be serious, right?" said Rainbow Dash as she raised an eyebrow, "No pony can beat him without the Elements of Harmony, not even Princess Celestia and Princess Luna combined! They had to use the Elements to turn him into stone."

Her statement just excited the Saiyan-turned-pony even more, judging from the look on his face. The ponies around him thought he was crazy because he wanted to fight Discord, but that was somewhat understandable since they didn't know the reach of the power of the white alicorn. However, it won’t remain hidden for long, as they were about to have front row seats in witness the might of their new friend.

Author's Note:

Here we go with another chapter. Sorry for being late but this is an exams' period so I might publish the next chapters a bit later than usual. Anyways, what do you think? The next one is when Goku meets Discord. There will be a fight? or not? And if they fight, who will win? Let's find out in the next chapter.