• Published 18th Jul 2018
  • 1,937 Views, 48 Comments

Journey To Hearth's Warming - Lighttone GryphonStar



Trapped by a spell Twilight and Starlight must live through the events of Hearth's Warming. Only the events aren't playing out exactly like the history books. All while a mysterious wendigo makes a move that might changes the future they once knew.

  • ...
8
 48
 1,937

PreviousChapters Next
S1 Intermission 1: Ten Days

Author's Note:

Yeah, this is just a summary for the ten days Twilight and Starlight spent of the titan airship. As well as hints to the things to come next season.

Twilight awakened on the airship but gave no alarm to Starlight for she knew this ship from one timeline she once traveled to. She was perfectly fine with this form of travel. It was very clear to Twilight that they couldn’t return to the city that had taken care of them for two years until they stopped Indigo Frost’s plan.

A full day passed before Starlight finally told Twilight what happened during her blackout. At first, Twilight didn’t give one sign of fear or loss. In the end, she accepted she made a mistake. Twilight knew using dark magic would have a price one day. She would deal with it and move on. Yet not once did Starlight see any tears from her teacher?

Days passed and a small rivalry formed between Rex and Silver Pear over the details of how a simple earth pony would able to wound what even being so powerful as Rex could not. Often they would get into fights.

The rest of the crew quickly adjusted to Twilight and Starlight. The two took up odd jobs while not training or studying.

Twilight was thrilled to have met Rex for the first time. But despite how long she watched his every move, she felt another familiarity about him, as if this wasn’t the first time she met him. In the end, she was simply glad to know him now. The greatest questioned that bugged her now, though, was who Clover was at this point in history. She was quite a shock to see how close Rex and Clover were. Even more so when she caught Clover watching the child on the ship more closely than Rex.

Speaking of the child, Twilight almost fell down laughing when she met Adagio for the first time, but tried not to spoil too much in her actions to not change the timeline.

And finally, the timeline itself. Seeing the obvious Twilight took upon herself to do her best to make sure that the events of Hearth’s Warming would be fully documented to even the smallest detail. She wanted to know as much as possible. Being a part of the events was merely a bonus.

Nearly ten days have passed, and they are soon to arrive in the capital of the Unicorn Providence. Hopes are high that things will get better over the horizon. However, none knows the dangers that await them in the first battle of the war.

Four Towers loom over and a battle of princesses lie just ahead.

******

PreviousChapters Next