• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 3,115 Views, 186 Comments

Vampirisim - Wishes



Who knew that a vampony can so easily fit in to the pony society?

  • ...
13
 186
 3,115

Chapter Eight

The wind blew in Pinkie Pie's mane like it would to a pony in one of those super-dramatic, life-and-romance, cheesy movies.

Though not literally, because movies weren't really made of cheese.

But ponies still had a taste for them.

Pinkie Pie laughed at her thoughts. Sure, they were confusing. She was confusing. Everything was confusing, and sometimes she couldn't even understand herself.

But she was getting way off topic. She tended to do that in times that needed Pinkie's attention and concentration on the subject at hand. It was weird like that. Even if she was a secret, super-smarty pants, she would usually be totally random and odd, but the good-kind of odd, not the bad kind. Because the bad kind was just plain bad, and baddies are usually meanie-panties, and of course ponies didn't regularly wear pants, not in Ponyville, since Canterlot was the only place where they cared about wearing clothes, but they usually wore dresses not pants...

"PIIINKIIE! Earth to Pinkie Pie!" Rainbow Dash yelled, noticing Pinkie Pie's eyes going way off, kind of staring into the distance to the side.

Pinkie Pie shook herself, focusing on who she was talking to. "Oh...um...yeah, what, Dashie?"

The cyan pegasus rolled her magenta eyes, pointing to the place in the distance.

They had arrived at their destination.

Twilight Sparkle quickly caught up to the two, since they were leading the way and the rest were all behind, chatting. Her mane bounced as she jogged, settling into perfectly in place as she rested her hooves next to Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie, why would you want to visit the old rock farm?" Twilight asked, glancing from the tall hill they were on and onto the flat ground of Pinkie's ex-home.

Pinkie laughed. "Come on, my old siblings may be still on the goodie-pants side, and I'm sure if they're as good as me they would take no hesitation into joining our group to defeat Nightmare Moon, even if she IS their own race."

Twilight Sparkle looked hesitantly at Pinkie.

"Whatever you say, Pinkie Pie," Twilight said, "But I'm still having second thoughts about them."

Pinkie Pie joyously hopped over and onto the flat land, completely ignoring Twilight's mumbling. The pink party pony took no hesitation into knocking on the familiar, falling-apart house that she used to live in. The knocks echoed through the farm, disrupting the eerie silence that was spread around.

Rainbow Dash flew past her, landing gently on the roof, being extra-careful not to break the fragile object.

"Hey, don't take too long," Rainbow said, "The train isn't waiting for you. Spend a second after one hour here and you just earned a ticket to staying here forever until you find your own way back home."

Pinkie Pie giggled. "Don't worry, this'll be quick."

As soon as she had finished her statement, the door to the small house opened, standing there instead a familiar, grayish face.

"IIIIIINNNKKKKKIIIIEEE!" Pinkie screamed, reaching for a hug to her old sister, who, to Pinkie's surprise, avoided it purposely.

"Oh. Pinkie Pie," Inkamena answered, snarling, "Haven't seen you since you ran away from home."

Pinkie Pie laughed. "Don't worry, Inkie, I missed you too," the pink pony smiled, "Anyway, I gotta be quick, Nightmare Moon's gonna take over and I want you and Blinkie to try to help us stop her!"

Inkamena Pie seemed a bit surprised. "Nightmare Moon? Mother's in league with her," she replied, "I don't think you'd...erm...be close to her. Mother knows her better than anypony."

"Don't worry, I know her! I'm really close!" Pinkie Pie chirped, "I know the Lunar Princess personally, because I'm the element of Laughter!"

"Element...of..." Inkamena growled, "Um, nevermind. Being an element of harmony isn't important. Anyway, why should I help you? Mother's been treating us well...and you just had to run away when things got exciting."

"I...uh..." Pinkie Pie was lost in her words.

"And now I guess you're living a normal life in Ponyville with your so-called friends, right? These 'Elements' of whatsyacallit? That just have to save the day when there's somepony to finally disrupt our stupid order?"

Pinkie Pie now had nothing to say. Her mind was like a puzzle, missing so many puzzle pieces.

"Well, I guess you'd be feeling happy for yourself, completely avoiding who you really are. Vamponies. And you've finally told them all that? Am I right?" Inkamena smirked, getting happy torturing her younger sister.

"And how about those? Those your friends? Food? In between?" Inkamena asked, nodding towards the rest of her friends in the distance, taking their time while walking, chatting away and paying no notice to what was going on with Pinkie and Inkamena.

Pinkie Pie looked up, expecting to see Rainbow Dash and gain her support, because she was truly melting right now. Instead, she saw the lone roof, Rainbow Dash flying to join the others.

"Well, then, I guess you expect me to join you. That I'm still good. Right? Right!?"

The party pony gulped, glancing nervously back at Inkamena.

"Inkie, no need to mind read right now in emergencies like these," Pinkie Pie answered, feeling the familiar vampony mind-reading tingle in the back of her thoughts, "I expected a welcoming greeting, not my sister yelling at me. I expected it to be like the old times we had."

"Oh, right, riiiighhht," Inkamena smirked, though trying to cover it with a false welcoming smile, "Please...um...come in. Mother is...um...busy with work, but I'm sure she and Blinkamena could make time to see their old..."

Inkamena's voice turned unnaturally cold. "..family member."

Pinkie Pie smiled, not noticing Inkamena's tone of voice. She was just happy that her sister was 'welcoming' her politely and correctly, or at least a tiny bit that way.

"Okie Dokie Lokie!"

"Erm...why don't I close the door to preserve the heat? And maybe we can...discuss things with Mother and Blinkamena."

"Alrightie!" Pinkie delightfully hopped into the main room as Inkamena closed the door behind her. Pinkie quickly chose a chair by the table, radiating pure happiness.

Inkamena said nothing in reply. Her expression was emotionless, as she was trying her best not to ruin the wonderful plan she had made in her mind. A plan to reunite them all, to make endless happiness for Mother. Because she was part of Mother, and Mother gave her everything. So why shouldn't she do something good for her once in a while?

"Bliiiinnkkkiiie! Mooooothhherr!"

Pinkie's ear twitched, turning quickly around to see Blinkamena, the first one to arrive; her 'Mother' was taking her time, obviously, to answering Inkamena's call.

"BLLLLLIIIIIINNNKKKKIIIE!" Pinkie Pie jumped from her chair to hug Blinkamena, her sister which she had loved dearly; Blinkamena did not avoid it, instead she squeezed Pinkamena with all her might.

"Pinkie! I never thought you'd ever come back! I missed you so much!" Blinkamena said, her hooves wrapped around Pinkamena's body.

Inkamena glared at her, and Blinkamena released her hold on her sister.

Pinkie giggled. "I missed you too, Blinkie! At least when I saw you, you weren't as grumpy-licious as Inkamena!"

Inkamena scowled.

It wasn't long before 'Mother' came. As soon as she saw the pink pony she glared in disgust, taking Inkamena to another room for a little 'talk'. They came back soon after, seeing Pinkie Pie and Blinkamena chatting away, like friends who haven't seen each other in a while; in this case, sisters who haven't seen each other for most of the sister's life.

Sue tried on a big fake grin, but Pinkie didn't notice the 'fakeness' because of her conversation with Blinkie. 'Mother' and Inkamena were standing there silently, as Blinkie's and Pinkie's talk ended.

Pinkie Pie giggled. "So, can you help me?" she asked.

"Of course, Pinkie. Mother, can she stay a while? Please with a cherry on top? And can I show her around, too?"

Sue couldn't resist while looking into Blinkamena's pleading eyes. "F-fine. She can stay, and maybe have dinner with us too. It's in 20 minutes."

Pinkie smiled. "Oh, and my throat's a little dry from my long trip. May I have a glass of water?"

The mare smiled slyly. "Of course, Pinkie, dear. Right away."

Blinkamena shrugged at her mother's sudden exit. She ignored it and faced Pinkie with a great, big smile.

"I haven't smiled like this in the...longest time," Blinkie giggled.

"Well, if you come to Ponyville, everyday is like a visit from Granny Pie!"

Blinkie paused. "Granny...Pie?" she asked, "You mean the bestest granny ever to exist?"

Pinkie nodded, then frowned. "You would remember her more then me," she said, "Anyway, where is she? I know she lives in Manehatten but she visits almost daily!"

Blinkie rubbed the floor with her hoof nervously. "Well, yes, she did, but..."

"What do you mean 'she did'?" Pinkie asked, frowning.

"She passed away," Blinkie said, her smile gone, "I just...hope that she lasted longer..."

Pinkie pushed Blinkie's frown into a big smile. "Nevermind that, it's the past, and I'm sure Granny wouldn't want us to waste our lives mourning for her!"

Blinkie giggled. "I guess so..."

Inkamena rolled her eyes. "Mother? Is dinner ready?"

Sue walked into the room, balancing a glass of red juice on her hoof. "Yes, Inkamena, it is, and here, Pinkie, this should help that dry throat."

Pinkie glanced at the mysterious liquid. "What is that? Punch?"

Sue nodded hesitantly. "Um...sure."

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" She quickly took the glass and drank the entire thing down with one gulp.

"Refreshing?" her mother smiled.

The party pony nodded. "It's so deliciously yummytastic...it almost reminds me of..."

Sue's sly smile got wider. "Blood, perhaps?"

Pinkie gulped. "Ah...well...nice one, mom...it's a...heh...funny prank...I do pranks all the time in...heh...Ponyville..."

Her mother frowned.

Blinkamena scowled. "Mother! You made her drink blood?"

Sue nodded, smiling. "Of course. She hasn't had it in a while, so why not treat her to something...special?"

"I...um..." the pink pony began, "Um, anyways, so here's this letter, can you help me with this Nightmare Moon thingy?"

Blinkie took the letter from her sister's hoof, reading it carefully. "Nightmare Moon? Aren't you in league with her, Mother?"

Mother's eyes went wide and she snatched the letter from her daughter's hoof rudely. "What the..."

"You are the most powerful vampony she's ever met?" Sue snarled, "Surely she meant me or somepony else."

Pinkie rolled her eyes. "Um, no, she put the note on my bed where I sleep at Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville."

Mother bit her lip.

"It's probably because I'm one of the elements of harmony," Pinkie explained.

"One of the elements of harmony..." her mother repeated with disbelief.

"One of the elements of harmony...." Blinkie said, "Oh my, Pinkie! You're famous? Which element are you?"

"Laughter," Pinkie answered.

Inkamena took the letter, reading the signature over and over. "Yep, that's Nightmare Moon's own signature all right," Inkamena spoke, "So you are actually one of the elements of harmony. I thought you were lying. So those friends of yours...waiting outside this house...are elements of harmony too...?"

"...trying to destroy the perfection Nightmare Moon has planned?" Sue asked, "Really, Inkamena? You never told me her friends were here."

Inkamena gulped. "Well, you see..."

Sue rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I'm sure you don't expect any of us to join you...on this...good side. But I expect you to be loyal to your mother...and join us."

Pinkie gulped. She had figured out every part and piece to her plan and trip, but she hadn't expected this. She hadn't planned anything. So she decided to wing it...

"N-no," the party pony said hesitantly.

"No..." her mother considered that aloud, "No...No. NO. NO????? YOU CAN NOT SAY NO TO ME!"

The pink earth pony shivered.

"I...I--"

"GIRLS! GET HER!"

Inkamena rose up with cruel laughter, while Blinkie hesitantly got onto her hooves.

"BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!"

Blinkie and Inkie nodded quickly, at Sue's surprising tone of voice. Inkie took no hesitation into punching her sister, seeing the quick bruise form. She smiled.

Pinkie's mane flattened a bit from the horrible pain she was going through. Then she looked at her straight in the eye.

"Do. That. Again."

Inkamena nodded, shrugging, and punched her in the same place, under her eye, making the bruise bigger.

Pinkie held back the painful tears. Suddenly, her voice ran through the room.

"HEEEEEEEEEELLLPPP!"

Pinkie smirked at Inkie and Blinkie's startled expressions, as well as Sue's.

Inkamena looked back at her, smiling evilly. "What did that do--"

With no hesitaiton, the part of the wall where the door was collapsed quickly, behind it five colorful, candy-colored ponies.

That weren't looking so happy.

"Make no mistake," she smiled, "We are no pushovers."

~~~

It was like a world war that had begun. Only, it wasn't a world war. It was more like the Mane Six versus three, powerful vamponies.

Only the vamponies were more then just vamponies. They were natural vampony warriors.

Sue and Inkamena avoided most kicks and punches given by the six ponies, but sometimes when they were tired they'd fail to avoid it, falling to the ground, then getting up and fighting again. Blinkamena was hesitant, but she was still of good skills. She blocked and avoided, but didn't hit until she desperately needed to.

But eventually, it was 6 to one.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash teamed up to take down Sue Pie, and it was surprisingly easy because she was older and weaker. Twilight Sparkle and Rarity fought Inkamena until she gave up, and that was easy too, because though she was quick and young, she was also less experienced, as Twilight was with magic.

Now all was left was Pinkie and Fluttershy against Blinkie.

The others were either resting or busy holding down Sue and Inkie, careful not to let them escape. So Pinkie and Fluttershy were on their own. But that didn't stop them.

Pinkie Pie, in vampony mode, was stronger, faster, and had heightened senses so she could predict attacks. Fluttershy built up strength from all the hurt caused to the others. Blinkamena was not really fighting, so she was getting most of the pain. But then, she would throw in a punch and kick or two, at perfect timing. And they would be hurt as well as Blinkie.

But soon, Pinkie and Fluttershy were weaker. They did not have training or experience, so neither knew how really to deal with a situation like this. Pinkie was quickly pinned down by Blinkie.

"Blinkie! No! Blinkie, don't do it!"

Blinkamena saw what she meant. Pinkie was already damaged, and another punch in the face would knock her out for sure. She could give one thousand punches while having her pinned down but...

It just didn't seem right.

Is this all I'm worth? Is this all my life has to give? Is this...me? Blinkie thought, hesitant, ignoring the continuous glares from her relatives.

It wasn't.

But, she had to be loyal. Otherwise she was never to be forgiven...

Blinkie moved her hoof nervously. She didn't know that she was being watched at the time.

Just as she was about to deliver that punch...

She blacked out.