• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 3,116 Views, 186 Comments

Vampirisim - Wishes



Who knew that a vampony can so easily fit in to the pony society?

  • ...
13
 186
 3,116

Chapter Twelve

The rest of them just gasped, mouths hanging open at the sight of the familiar fashionista before them.

She just giggled. "Now, dears, close your mouths, you'll catch flies."

Rainbow Dash growled angrily in response. "Rarity! You traitor!" she beat her wings, fruitlessly trying to escape the ropes and chains which tied her to the wall like the others.

"Now, Rainbow, please, I'm just here to settle a deal with you," she flipped her mane and walked along the room so she could go eye-to-eye with Rainbow Dash, eyes glistening, "I'm sure you already know what the deal is."

"I don't want to be one of those monster blood-drinkers, Rarity, you're my very best friend and I certainly hope you understand that," Fluttershy whimpered, "You know that's not right for me, or you, either."

Rarity rolled her eyes, opening her mouth to reveal fangs. "Oh, darling, I'm already a vampony," she closed her mouth, her red eyes fading back to its normal blue, "And I want you to join me, and Nightmare Moon. See, I've always been a vampony. Not very powerful, just one of the normal vamponies. I've always been close to the Pie family, you see, when they were younger, which Pinkie had forgotten," she stole an angry glance at Pinkie who looked sheepish, "I've been jealous of them actually. So they decided, when Pinkie left for Ponyville, for them to take me in temporarily as their younger daughter. My parents thought I was doing something of a summer job. But I had to leave them when Sweetie Belle was born, but, I love my sister, too."

Applejack glared at Rarity. "Rarahty, ah thought we were friends. From all the things we did like that sleepover at Twilight's. And now you're gonna turn us all into vamponies!? And your sister's gonna turn my dear Applebloom into one too!?!?"

Rarity smiled. "Silly Applejack, Sweetie Belle's little fangs haven't exactly grown in yet, and she's not really ready either for knowing," she grinned, showing her fangs again, "But, of course, once she has her fangs, who knows about Scootaloo or Applebloom?"

Applejack threw her arms against the chains as she tried, like Rainbow Dash in an Earth Pony style, to get out. "Oh no you don't! You won't touch a single hair on mah little Applebloom's mane, ya hear!?" With that, she threw herself out but the ropes just held her a foot near the ground.

"Ooh! Bungee jumping!" Pinkie jumped, like Applejack, and ended up the same way, "Yay!"

Rarity stomped over to Pinkie and quickly floated her up, the straps over her becoming stronger. "Now, Pinkie, we have serious buisness to do," she smiled seductively, "Now, make a choice: be good and join us, or rebel hopelessly and lose against our powers."

Pinkie frowned. "Hey! You rigged it!"

"Rarity, you make the word 'good' sound twisted," Twilight grunted.

Rarity focused on her lavender friend. "Oh, Twilight, you know we can be best friends if you decide to join us," she put on her most innocent expression, "Best friends forever."

"You're being extremely ominous and suspicious, Rarity, not to mention being an evil vampony," Twilight explained, "I can't exactly trust you."

"Me neither," Applejack shouted, "Especially the way you've been! Poor Applebloom!"

"Count me out," Rainbow Dash agreed, "I can't believe you!"

Fluttershy shivered. "The way you've been acting makes me remember the days when we were best friends. Best friends, Rarity, we'd go to the spa together and...I miss those days. If only you would understand."

"Oh, I do understand!" Rarity huffed, "I understand completely that you don't want to be my friends anymore!"

She smiled silkily. "I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way."

Her horn glowed a dark, deep purple, and with a bright flash, it all went black.