• Published 16th Apr 2018
  • 663 Views, 4 Comments

We might look like a couple - Yumyums23



Fluttershy and Twilight are in a relationship... or are they?

  • ...
27
 4
 663

Twilight is surprised

Chapter one of "We might look like a couple."
Twilight is surprised
Written by Yumyums23

One day Twilight Sparkle walked around in a big field, full of delicious green grass. Fluttershy then ran up next to her.

"Twilight, I have a problem!" she cried, tears streaking down her face like waterfalls. Now Twilight was worried.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked, worried about her friend. She licked her friend's hair trying to calm her down, she liked it because it tasted like silly string.

"I want to go have dinner with you at a fancy restaurant," The pegasus told her "But ponies might think we're a couple!"

Now Twilight was confused.

"Wait!" she yelled, a hoof raised, "I thought we were a couple."

A few minutes of silence passed by as Fluttershy thought over what her friend had just said.

"I am so sorry that you thought that." the pinked haired pony apologized, licking her own hair in sorrow. "It's all my-"

"No!" Twilight interjected, "It's not your fault, I'm the one that thought we were a couple!"

Another moment of silence passed by, and they were pretty sure they were both thinking the same thing.

"You didn't tell anyone, did you?" Fluttershy asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes." the lavender unicorn sighed "Spike and the princesses."

Fluttershy furrowed her eyebrows.

"And who did they tell?"

"The entire town."

"Great."

Silence filled the room.

"So." Twilight said to Fluttershy "You wanna go on a date?"