• Published 25th Jul 2012
  • 9,858 Views, 198 Comments

Guardians of the Elements of Harmony - mcb893



When a United States Army Ranger arrives in Equestria, the land is plauged by chaos...

  • ...
29
 198
 9,858

15. Abduction

Moore walked over to Fluttershy's cottage again. There was some work that she needed help with. Usually she would just ask someone in town, but he was right there, so why not? Besides, Moore still felt like he owed her for leaving so suddenly. "So what is it you need me to do?" He asked. Fluttershy pointed at some large logs. "A storm that the Chaos Bringers caused brought those trees down on the poor bunnies home. I tried lifting it by myself, but I couldn't do it." She said sheepishly. Moore chuckled and told her he would get it done.

He lifted the first log onto his back as Fluttershy attended to various other animals around her home. Several had fled the area once the trees had come down, but most had just cowered away in fear. Hiding in various areas around the cottage. So while Moore worked to get the logs off of the homes of the innocent animals, Fluttershy would be rounding up the animals themselves. Fine by him, he had needed some weight lifting anyway. With a growl, he brought took the log and placed it away from the home of the young mare. Wiping his forehead, he sighed and looked around. Several other trees polluted the landscape, fallen over and destroying all the hard work Fluttershy had put into this.

For some reason, he heard a large thud. Confused, he walked over to the cottage and called her name. "Fluttershy? You okay?" He asked. "We been lookin for you little mare..." He heard in a grizzly, threatening tone. "Wh... What do you want from me?" Moore sped up and looked around the cottage. This had to come from somewhere. He heard another thud and a whimper. "We do the talking stupid pony!" There was a cackling and another thud, sounding like a beating. "Beating Fluttershy? Whoever these guys were, they were dead... " Moore thought to himself. Peaking around the southern corner of the house, he saw what looked like dogs, one holding the timid, terrified pegasus, while others stood and watched.

"HEY! Put her down!" Moore shouted. The dogs turned and stared at him. Moore rose his rifle, once again shouting his demand. "I SAID PUT HER DOWN!" His finger was so itchy, it might as well of had chicken pox. The dogs cackled once more, and just to anger him, hit Fluttershy, right across the face. Outraged, Moore pulled the trigger and pumped lead into the despicable creatures. That was when something from behind hit him. Turning, he took his knife and stabbed it, another dog like creature.

This did no good however, as he was piled on by several other dogs, each slamming him or slashing him with their claws. Moore threw his arms out and hit two square in the jaws. The whimpered and backed away as he kicked the final two, sending them away as well. "Put the pony in a sack! We gotta get outta here!" "SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" Moore shouted as he stabbed another dog. There was another slashing wound across his back, taking him to his knees, groaning in pain. Another kicked him in his face, forcing him completely to the ground. "John! Jo-" Fluttershy screamed as she was stuffed into a burlap sack. A dog took a stick and slammed it down on the bag, silencing and rendering the pegasus unable to move. Moore exploded with anger, and took out his Berretta, firing his clip into each dog. Only for them to be replaced by at least twice as many more. He was kicked back, this time out of breath.

"What do we do with this thing?" A dog asked as it kicked him again. Moore groaned in agony. A large dog came up, observing him. He had a devilish smile. "He is of no use, except..." Cackling like a mad man, he threw his arms in the air, proclaiming that he was a genius. "Knock him unconscious! Leave him here bloody and scarred! That'll show the ponies the Chaos Bringers are nothing to mess with!" What? These things were allied with the Chaos Bringers? But why? How could they... Moore was unable to finish his thoughts as the dogs beat him senseless.

Blood spewed from the soldier's mouth, coughing up the sticky red fluid. "Keep hittin' im'!" He heard, followed by another cackling. A dog landed a blow to his gut, causing more blood to come out of his mouth. After about five or so minutes of this, the dogs backed off, cackling with an evil tone. Groaning in pain, Moore tried to get to his feet, but was kicked back down immediately. "So long creature, don't worry, the little one's death will be ALL but quick..." Moore spit blood into the dog's face, cursing at him. The dog wiped the liquid from his face, and the last thing Moore saw before blacking out was a foot falling on his face...