• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 309 Views, 6 Comments

Angel Solo - AntiBronyBenSwolo



Critters are on the loose in the Star Wars universe, and there's one rabbit responsible for it.

  • ...
 6
 309

Angel vs Jaxxon Part 1

The critters chirped and chittered in fear as the green furred smuggler walked in to inspect his cargo. As the critters just whimpered in fear, Angel just stood there, staring at the smuggler as if Discord literally made a new friend.

"Well, little guy, I see you've made yourself comfortable." The smuggler said, as he poked his finger in. Without hesitation, Angel bit the smuggler's finger. The smuggler pulled his hand out and danced in slight pain, clutching his hand. Angel's deed caused the critters to snicker to see their captor embarrassed so easily. Suddenly, a blue light beeped on the smuggler's belt.

"Jaxxon? Jax, are you there?" The light spoke, as the smuggler pulled the device out from his belt and from the device came a small humanoid made out of blue light

"Jaxxon, you're gonna be 15 minutes late. Have you got the animals?" the small humanoid asked, as Jaxxon flexed his fingers after the bite, and finally putting it down.

"Oh, I got all of them alright." Jax replied.

"Good. I wanted to let you know because soon there's gonna be a couple of Imperial Cruisers orbiting Tatooine. I'd hate for you to get there after the Empire arrives."

"You worry too much. I'll be in and out before they even show up."

As Jaxxon and the small light-humanoid had their conversation, Angel decided to pick the lock of his cage with his teeth, and successfully broke out without making any noise. Carefully, and quietly, like the little bunny he truly is, Angel snuck up to Jaxxon and stole his bronze blaster, which was heavy to Angel considering his small size. Trying his best to control the blaster pistol, Angel aimed the gun at one of the locks and fired a blast, breaking all the silence in the room. Maybe Angel should have considered that using a blaster was not the best idea he could come up with.

"Wha--Hey!" Jax yelled as he ended his communication with the little man and reached out to grab Angel and put him back into his place. Angel slowly backed away, preventing the similar looking smuggler from laying a hand on him. Then, from behind Angel, a giant crystalline fox-wolf hybrid leaped out and knocked Jaxxon to the ground.

Angel decided to use this to his advantage and headed into the room where Jaxxon came from. There, Angel saw millions and millions of shiny red, blue, and green buttons, as well as a huge window and a chair and steering wheel that Angel was too small to use. Angel didn't care though, as he hopped onto the chair, and onto the desk that laid in front of the chair. Angel couldn't believe his eyes. He's in Outer Space.

"I've just had about enough of your crud, Bunny!" Jaxxon yelled, now covered in bites from the creature that attacked him, his red suit now covered in rips. Angel was so distracted by his new environment that he forgot to finish outsmarting his captor.

Author's Note:

Jaxxon is not an OC

Comments ( 4 )

8854995
Thank you for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration.

It's actually a interesting story, just need more detailed description.

8857015
Yeah, I could use a better description tbh

Login or register to comment