• Published 8th Apr 2018
  • 1,702 Views, 27 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Magic - sonicdash123



Join Twilight and her friends on a journey in the dueling universe of Equestria.

  • ...
9
 27
 1,702

The Date

With the quarter finals done, Charming Thunder and Danny walked in the hall of the castle and talked. Soon Danny arrived to his room and entered as Charming Thunder walked past him and went to the room Twilight is staying. He knocked on the door and it opened to reveal Spike who answered it. "So you must be Spike?" he said.

"Yeah that's me," Spike replied. "And the hero of the Crystal Empire."

"So I've heard. I can tell because of the statue outside that looks like you."

"So you saw, huh?"

"Anyways, is Twilight in the room?" Twilight then walked up to the door.

"Yes I'm here," Twilight said. "Mind if I be with him alone, Spike?" Spike nodded and left the room as Charming Thunder entered and closed the door. "What brings you here?"

"I was hoping if you were not busy."

"No. Not really."

"I was wondering if you would like to...oh I don't know." Charming Thunder began to blush a little.

"A date?"

"Yeah. It's been a while and I could show you more of the Crystal Empire."

"I would love to." Twilight was so excited she flew around the room. She then landed on the ground and walked up to Charming Thunder with a smile. "We should go out and celebrate my win in the first round of the tournament."

"How's Rainbow taking it?"

"She's fine. All that matters is that we had fun. Shall we be off?"

"Of course, Twilight." Charming Thunder opened the door for Twilight and let her leave the room first along with Charming Thunder.


Outside the castle, Charming Thunder and Twilight around the town as Charming Thunder pointed out things Twilight never knew about the kingdom. She then pointed towards the library and grabbed his hoof and dragged him along inside. They then later came back out with a stack of books being levitated by Twilight's magic. Charming Thunder then pointed to a card shop and entered the building with Twilight to buy some packs. They then walked out of the store and walked to the Crystal Heart. They then sat down on a bench and began to open their packs. Twilight opened hers first and got some spell cards and some random monsters she doesn't need. Charming Thunder then opened his and got some random monsters. When he went through the cards, he came across a very rare card titled; Slifer the Sky Dragon. His eyes widened and showed Twilight which got her excited. "NO WAY!!!" she shouted. "You got one of the ultra rare cards of the two."

"Other two?" Charming Thunder asked.

"The Egyptian God cards. You have one of them. The other two I do not know who has them. That card's ability is the best one of all."

"I never heard of these Egyptian God cards til now. Who are the other two?"

"Obelisk the Tormentor and the Winged Dragon of Ra."

"Those cards must be ancient then."

"Like I said before, I don't know who has the other ones." Charming Thunder then stood up from the bench and walked towards the Crystal Heart.

"Look Twilight, I didn't come out here with you just for a date. I wanted to...apologize."

"Apologize? For what?"

"For not saying goodbye on that day you left." Twilight got up and then walked up to Charming Thunder and placed a hoof on his shoulder.

"It's okay. You didn't have to come all the way to me to say goodbye on that day. You took the news from Princess Celestia." Charming Thunder looked at Twilight with a smile.

"I'm glad you forgive me."

"I bet there is more to this, is there?" Charming Thunder nodded.

Charming Thunder

I have brought you
To scene of sweet love’s throne
To this kingdom where all must pay homage to love
Love

You have come here
For one purpose and one alone
Ever since the moment I first saw you duel
I wished that I would learn from you, teach me
Of your tactics
Your tactics

Charming Thunder walked to the side as he looked at Twilight.

Day time falls, heightens each sensation
The light stirs and wakes imagination
Silently the senses
Abandon your defenses

Charming Thunder offered his hoof to Twilight and Twilight slowly grabbed it and they walked together.

Slowly, gently, this day unfurls its splendor
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish dark of night
Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light
And listen to my music of the night

Close your eyes and let me cure you of your darkest dreams
Purge your thoughts of the life we knew before
Spread your wings, let your feelings come to life
And you'll live as you've never lived before

Twilight smiled as Charming Thunder and her continued to walk.

Softly, deftly, let the light surround you
Feel it, hear it, closing in around you
Open up your mind let your fantasies unwind
In this darkness which you know you can fight
The bright light of my music of the night

Let your mind start a new journey to a whole new world
Leave all thoughts of the past you knew before
Let your soul take you where you should be
Only then can you find your true destiny

Twilight suddenly felt a little tired and placed her head on Charming Thunder’s shoulder as he smiled and laid his head on hers. They then entered the castle as he escorted Twilight to her room.

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Hold me, love me, savor each sensation
Let our dream begin, let the bright light inside your heart
To the power of the song I am singing now
The power of my music of the night

Twilight then yawned as she opened her door. “You are the sweetest pony I have ever met, Charming,” Twilight said. “Oh, how much I love you.”

“I love you too, Twilight,” Charming Thunder said. The two then pressed their lips together for a passionate kiss. They then released their kiss and pressed their foreheads together. Twilight then entered her room and slowly closed it as Charming Thunder walked to his room.

You alone can make our love take flight
Help me make my music of the night

Charming Thunder entered his room and stared out of his window to the sun beginning to set then went to bed to get some shut eye for tomorrow. For that he faces Danny Eclipse in the semi-finals.