• Published 6th Apr 2018
  • 4,362 Views, 103 Comments

Daughter of Godzilla - Cipher800



Well apparently, Twilight's life was a lie. In reality, she is the daughter of Godzilla.

  • ...
16
 103
 4,362

Bipedal Locomotion

Twilight sighed as she lay down onto the soft bed of grass, thinking about the events of the previous day as she woke up from her slumber. She hoped that it was a dream, but the sight of the cave said otherwise when she woke up this morning.

She wasn't in Canterlot, let alone anywhere known to Equestria. Those birds were not like any she has seen in Equestria, and those bizarre four-winged animals are an entirely new family or even class of vertebrate. Gigantic tortoises with long necks lumbered about as octopi swung around in the trees, better than the apes and gibbons of the jungles. This was truly bizarre, yet it made her feel so alone.

Her only company was the beast, who oddly enough, fed her quite well and cared for her like she was his own daughter, and even claimed her to be. It was so convincing, but Twilight was trying her hardest not to buy it. He told her of stories about her defeating powerful foes such as Nightmare Moon and this Discord character, and said that she became fond of making friends. Why would she want anything to do with making friends, she was happy with her life at Canterlot just the way it was.

Already weary as she had just woken up a few minutes ago, she rubbed her eyes and got up, expecting to go on all fours. Instead she felt only her hind legs touch the ground. That's not natural, but it felt like it. Twilight became more and more worried as she began to breathe faster and faster. She looked at what she wanted to be her front hooves.

Instead, she was greeted by the sight of a pair of arms similar to those of Spike's, only that they were covered in black scales and white fur. She was very confused and very scared. Those aren't supposed to be her arms! And why was her fur white!? She inspected her body to see that her fur and the feathers on her wings had turned snow white, just like her mane.

Her tail wasn't her own anymore, in its place was the tail of a reptile, except that it was still covered in white fur. At the end of it was a brush of fur that had her signature purple and pink strips. Her legs also felt slightly longer, and the black scales have all migrated to her belly regions, feet, and hands. Her mane was no more, and now was a bunch of fur on her head, save for the manestyle at the front, which retained her purple and pink strips like her tail.

Her horn also remained intact with the only change being that it was white rather than purple, and the position and shape of her torso were mainly still the same, only with small adjustments to fit her new limbs. Her head also remained largely unchanged, with the exception of the white fur and the loss of her mane.

"First I wake up with clawed feet and wings and now THIS! What is he doing to me!" Twilight yelled out as she clenched the new appendages on her front limbs. For some reason, it felt, normal, like she always had hands. She tried to walk on all fours, but it felt unnatural with her new body and it started to hurt after a while, so she started to walk bipedally on her (former) hind legs.

"Ugh, how does Spike even do this? Considering the fact that I'm slouched over like a dinosaur, this is not how he walks, but my point still stands!" Twilight said. She was slowly turning into what that beast is, and she doesn't know what to do now. If only friendship really was magic like her 'father' said it was.

"That's it! Magic!" Twilight said. She charged her horn, attempting to change herself back, but when she cast the spell, nothing happened. The former pony's new form was somehow immune to her own magic. At least the former unicorn still had her magic. She was starting to worry after she saw that her cutie mark was completely gone.

She waited for the beast, but why? Shouldn't she run away? She waited for four hours and she didn't even see him. She gave up and decided to go out of the cave and find him. But why is she wanting to find him? Again, all these questions and desires rang inside her head. But now, she reached a verdict. She was finally going outside the cavern.

Since she couldn't teleport, she decided that the next best option was to use her new wings. They acted almost like extra limbs, and moved on her own accord. Breathing in, she spread her wings, and jumped off the wall, flapping them once, and low and behold, she was flying! She really was flying! The former pony smiled as she felt the wind press against her as she propelled herself forward.

"Woohoo! This is totally awesome! I can't believe I really am flying!" Twilight said. She was too wrapped up in her flight when she suddenly felt a cramp. Her wings cringed as she fell down to the ground, giving her face a one way ticket to the dirt. She ungracefully fell, dragging the dirt around her. She felt around for any broken and/or transformed body parts, but there weren't any changes in her body to be seen since she woke up.

"Just a cramp. I guess if I have to adjust to my new body, then I have to do it now." Twilight said. It felt a bit weird for her to walk on two legs, but somehow, it again felt natural. Twilight placed her right foot a few inches forward and did the same with her left foot. She continued the pattern until she finally got the hang of it. Pretty soon, she was used to this new walking cycle.

Twilight felt the need to find the beast still, and she just can't get it out of her head. If she had not had that cramp- no wait, that thing is turning her into one of his kind. But he's her father. No he's not! The feelings fought inside Twilight's head, and the feelings supporting the beast were winning the fight, it is slow, but it is at a moderate enough pace.

"I do not know who I am anymore..." Twilight said as she walked into the forest without knowing what direction she is going. What will her friends think when they find out that she's a monster. What will her parents think? What will her BBBFF think? Or worse, what will the Princess think? She doesn't know what side she is on right now.

Author's Note:

Alright, when push comes to shove, this chapter was honestly a little underworked, but Twilight has entered the next stage of her transformation.

Now, the next chapter could possibly deal with the events back at Equestria, where Twilight's friends, old and new, would be forced to go beyond the known world to find her. I might throw in a little something else, too.

But where is Godzilla? He has not abandoned her, he'd never, but something is keeping him from coming, but what is it? We'll see what I have in store.

Ciao!

Comments ( 16 )

Hm, another Godzilla fic eh?

She wasn't in Canterlot, let alone anywhere known to Equestria. Those birds were not like any she has seen in Equestria, and those bizarre four-winged animals are an entirely new family or even class of vertebrate. Gigantic tortoises with long necks lumbered about as octopi swung around in the trees, better than the apes and gibbons of the jungles. This was truly bizarre, yet it made her feel so alone.

Wow! Someone else who's seen The Future is Wild! That earns you a bonus point! :pinkiehappy:
Also, i believe that those are Great Blue Windrunners, Toratons and Squibbons.

Since she couldn't teleport, she decided that the next best option was to use her new wings. They acted almost like extra limbs, and moved on her own accord. Breathing in, she spread her wings, and jumped off the wall, flapping them once, and low and behold, she was flying! She really was flying! The former pony smiled as she felt the wind press against her as she propelled herself forward.

Technically, they kind of are. :ajbemused:
lo

Underworked? Honestly...yes, it is. But it is still a good chapter. I can’t wait to see what you will do with Twilights friends.

8861588
Hey, I know you, you're that guy who wrote "The Bridge". So what do you think of my story?

8862001
The Torotons and the Squibbons were purposeful, but I wasn't intending on Windrunners.

8862154
I have a few surprises here and there, just waiting to be released.

8863485
If I have to retry it again, then I'd need an advisor to help me. Can you be that advisor?

You do realize that the picture belongs to me right? Though I go by KnightGomora1994 on Fimfiction... I'm also Pyrus-Leonidas on Deviant-Art.

8881904
Though, I have to say, thanks for the picture. I'm sorry, I just did not know that. Really big fan of it, though.

8882480
Well next time... please ask for permission. And give credit.

See you... out there.

Not to rush but when is the next chapter

Login or register to comment