• Published 6th Apr 2018
  • 4,362 Views, 103 Comments

Daughter of Godzilla - Cipher800



Well apparently, Twilight's life was a lie. In reality, she is the daughter of Godzilla.

  • ...
16
 103
 4,362

Uncharted Lands

Godzilla swam through the North Lunar Sea and is now once more in the open ocean. He went hundreds of miles beyond Equestria and her sphere of influence, and way past the nearest pony. No one saw him. They were too afraid to even look as he walked back into the ocean, carrying the still unconscious Twilight with him. He swam past the farthest peninsula of the Undiscovered West and swam south.

Fish swam away and even the great white sharks took note and fled from the King of Monsters as he swam over and looked at a large coral reef and its beauty, being careful not to harm the new foliage the ocean had to offer. Godzilla swam until he found a sea mountain that looked big enough. He poked his head out of the water and saw a new island, maybe even a continent worth discovering. No more weather control, no more horse-dependent life, all that is behind him. All he was right now is just some time with his daughter.

As he walked out of the water and into the island, he thought about how his daughter would react to this place. The flora was very tropical and a lot like a jungle from her geography books, but the fauna would be almost alien to her. The terrain was not flat, but a mountainous area. The tress only came up so far, first jungle, then temperate, then conifers until shrubs and grass took over. It was a truly beautiful sight.

The King of Monster walked further inland with Twilight in his hand. Once he found a suitable cave for her, he gently lay her inside it and waited patiently for her to wake up as he went to gather food to feed her when she wakes. Hopefully, she isn't messed up too bad.


The morning sun rose, its light filtered through Twilight's eyelids as she squirmed around to move to a more comfortable spot. She shifted her head away from the sunlight and began to slowly open her eyes. Instead of being on a nice warm mattress in her bedroom in Canterlot, she was on a nice warm pile of grass inside of a cave. The last thing she remembered was going to bed just three days before the Summer Sun Celebration. She pushed herself up to all fours and walked to the cave's gigantic entrance.

Outside, she saw a landscape she wasn't familiar with. It was a mountainous terrain covered in a lush tropical forest. As it climbed up the mountain, the jungle turned into a deciduous forest, and those gave way to conifers. After the treeline, shrubs became dominant and were closely followed by grass until no more plants can grow. A large glacier sat in the distance, the melting ice feed a river that led to a lake which fed two rivers, both rivers were feeding into the ocean. It was very beautiful, yet something was off.

Twilight's wings slightly fluttered in agitation and wait, hold on just a second. The wings were moving about like they had a mind of their own. She attempted to hold them down when she saw black scales that grew from under her fur. Twilight looked at her new hind hooves, only they were not hooves anymore. In the place of her hind hooves was a pair of three-toed feet covered in those same black scales. Her own mane and tail was turning white on some spots, save for her purple and pink strips.

"WHAT AM I BECOMING?!" Twilight screamed, scaring not just birds, but a flock of unfamiliar life forms. They were serpentine in nature and were covered in what appeared to be fur or feathers. Two pairs of batlike wings propelled the creatures into the sky. Those things are bizzare.

"A better question would be, where am I?" Twilight said, sitting down and staring at the landscape. She had never seen those species of bird before, nor did she see those unfamiliar flying serpent things. She fluttered her wings again, this time, she was trying to master those strange, unfamiliar limbs that were placed on her back.

She was alone with her thoughts. She did not know where she was or how she got there. She curled up in fetal position, holding her new wings tightly around her body.

"I don't know where I am. This isn't Canterlot, heck, it doesn't look like Equestria. It was three days until the Summer Sun Celebration and now, NOW! Now I'm stuck in an unknown place and I would be an alicorn it it weren't for these scales growing out from my own skin." Twilight said. She prepared to teach herself to fly so she can get out of here until a voice spoke.

"I'm sorry for taking you away from your own friends. I really am." a mysterious, deep voice said. It sounded male, but when she looked around, no one was in sight.

"What are you talking about, I have plenty of friends!" Twilight yelled out.

"Do you know their names, Twilight?"

"Moondancer, Lemon Hearts, Twinkleshine, and Minuette are my friends and my classmates."

"I was worried this might happen." the voice said.

"What you mean by what would happen? The transformation? The scales, the wings? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?" Twilight said as she stomped her hoof.

"You knew me before you woke up, and forgot me when you did. You've accomplished so many tasks and defeated so many foes during your lifetime. I could never have been any prouder of my own daughter." The owner as the voice walked towards the cave as he spoke. It was nothing like Twilight though he would be. The creature was bipedal, reptilian, and very large. The being was covered in those same black scales Twilight had on her.

"What do you mean? I have done nothing worthy of legend. Who are you and what have you done to me?" Twilight said as she started getting weary all of the sudden, a familiar growl can be heard from Twilight's stomach. The beast held his hand outs towards the cave and spilled out a pile of fruit and fish.

"I knew you would've been hungry when you woke up. The fruit and fish are yours eat."

Twilight stayed silent at the fish part, but she at least had some fruit. Is he trying to make her eat cows or deer next?

"I know that it's hard to take everything in. When I first turned into what I am now, I was devastated. I was the last on my kind one moment, and the next moment I was the first. At least, I thought I was until I found a female with the same mutation, and we brought three children into the world. Two were boys, and one was a girl: that was you."

"You aren't my father!" Twilight yelled, with tears in her reddened eyes.

"You are smart, though you still have the mind of a child. You do not have anything to worry about all when around me. I have lost you once millions of years ago, and I have finally found you. You are my daughter, Twilight." the beast said as he coiled around the mountain, wrapping his tail around the giant rock with ease.

There's no turning this guy around. He really says it like he means it, and like he believes it. What if he is right? Twilight fought those unfamiliar thoughts and gazed out into the sky. Her stomach grumbled again. She decided to grab the first wild apple she saw and took a bite out of it. It tasted just like the apples she ate from when she was just a filly. She doesn't know if it is poisoned or not.

All she wants is to take a good, long nap after she had eaten her breakfast, lunch or dinner and forget about this, even if it is for a short time. She stared out into the sun, partially set or risen. The moon was sitting in the same position on the other side of the sky. Were they going to collide and destroy the planet? Hopefully not, since Princess Celestia's managing it, well at least she hoped so. She did not know what to believe right now. All she did was stare.

Author's Note:

The second arc of the story has finally began.