• Published 13th Apr 2018
  • 852 Views, 37 Comments

Diamond of Darkness - alfonso_rd_33



My name is Diamond Tiara, and this is the story of how I became a Succubus Royal in another universe...

  • ...
14
 37
 852

5 - The Early years... Of Dreams and Power Without Limit or Control...

After... "Do you mind? Who do you think you are to get into my affairs and more personal secrets? "

" Uh... I... this... "

" Now go. I'll take care of it from here. "

" Uh... yes ma'am... "

" It's Miss. ugh anyways."

After the arrival of the - then considered- intruder things became a little routine... with the exception of a few times in which strange explosions of power were felt and finding out the next day that either Lucien, Mudo or both were strangely hurt.


Diamond of Darkness.
Chapter V: The Early Years... Of Dreams and Power Without Limit or Control...


"Whaaa, whaaa!"

There was an inconsolable crying echoing along the top floor of one of the towers of Aensland Castle, while little Morrigan cried in the arms of the demon Lucien.

"There, there Little one, It’s alright."

"I can’t believe it! It's been months since I've had to deal with this. I'm Master Belial's right hand and apparently I've been demoted to nanny! And She’s not even of Royal Blood! If the damned prophecy didn’t say she’s the chosen one."

Meanwhile a few quarters away, Diamond Tiara tried to focus on her lessons, unfortunately, the crying of Morrigan interfered in her concentration.

"Ugh! I don’t know why Daddy had to bring that intruder, she doesn't stop crying and bothering."

"There, there, Mistress Diamond. Should I remind you of the Prophecy...? Unfortunately, you are not eligible to be the successor of Master Belial, that is why the Master was forced to follow the path traced by said prophecy, and that is why you must tolerate Mistress Morrigan. Tell you what, I’ll go see why Lucien and Mudo can't keep the Little Princess quiet?"

Offered the governess, to which Diamond only responded with a grunt. Diamond knew that the reason for the intruder's existence was apparently something set in stone for Makai, but that didn't mean she should agree, so she didn't deign to answer the servant with words.

"Very well, Mistress... I will return in a few minutes."

Meanwhile back with Lucien, Mudo finally decided to return, loaded with toys and other things for the baby Morrigan.

" Whew! And how is the young lady? "

Mudo said as he watched Lucien fight against the baby's tantrum in his arms, to which the monster only saw him with anger and said./b]

" She has been crying all morning. I don't know what we're supposed to do."

"By the abyss, you're starting to sound like a woman. At least more than usual."

At this, Lucien just kept looking at him in anger as he replied.

" Just give me the damn bottle! "

Mudo then gave the bottle of milk to Lucien, who tried to feed Morrigan, who continued with the tantrum.

“There, there, little one, aren’t you hungry?”

“Whhhaaa!”

Morrigan kept wailing, ignoring Lucien altogether while Mudo watched on.

" Come on, you need your energy."

" Ahhhhh! "

To which Lucien just grew more and more agitated, trying to feed Morrigan.

"Drink up little one..."

Of course, Morrigan just kept moaning, which continued to irritate Lucien, who ended up shouting.

"JUST DRINK YOUR DAMN MILK, YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Then Morrigan opened her eyes, glaring severely at Lucien as the cold voice of a woman left Morrigan's lips.

"How dare you to speak to me with that tone."

Of course, this confused Mudo and Lucien, who could only say a confused huh before a tentacle ending in a spike that grew from Morrigan's back attacking his hand, causing him to release the bottle.

"Ah!"

"Just who do you think you're dealing with, pathetic worm?"

Morrigan said as more tentacles grew from his back and they threw Lucien to the wall, causing Mudo to scream to see if the demon was okay, Morrigan, on the other hand, ended up floating for a few moments before exploding into a black and purple miasma that reformed into the shape of a beautiful woman.


Meanwhile, in Belial’s studio, the dark lord felt an unimaginable power.

"Hm...?”
And Belial saw from his window towards the tower of the girls, seeing a dark and ominous vortex coming out of it, which caused him to close the book he was reading and run towards the tower.


"M… My Lady plea..."

Lucien stammered, causing that Morrigan cut him roughly saying coldly.

"Don't talk to me! You're nothing but an insignificant fool. I am the most powerful being in the entire kingdom of Makai! The very rulers of hell itself tremble at my feet! My powers are something your feeble soul can't even begin to understand! "

"Certainly Miss, but that doesn't entitle you to hurt the caregivers Master Belial assigned you."

The new voice made Morrigan "stand still" for a moment, recovering her calm, she said.

"Who dares? Oh, the whorse's pet. Get out, go to your Mistress, and don't get in the way."

To which Miss Von Berner only continued to look at the baby wrapped in the miasma, her cold gaze denoting how insignificant the figure of Morrigan seemed to her.

"I would, unfortunately, the young lady Diamond can't concentrate with all the ruckus you’re making Miss Morrigan, so she ordered me to come and ask you to stop making too much noise."

To this Morrigan just smiled cruelly as she said.

" Did she now? Well, it's a shame but I'll keep doing whatever I please, and I think now killing her pet while disciplining the insignificant beings Daddy gave me will be fun."

And the tentacles that had been floating in waiting for victims were thrown from behind against the three vassals, those who attacked Lucien and Mudo slightly injuring the demons, while the one directed at Miss Von Berner found himself trapped between a thumb and forefinger elegantly covered by red satin gloves.

"You know? For someone destined to be the heiress of Daddy's Makai throne, you're a spoiled brat."

Diamond Tiara said as she held the tentacle trapped, but before Morrigan could answer a powerful voice said a single word.

"Morrigan! "

Of course, upon hearing the voice of Belial Morrigan gasped and turned to see him, while Belial just saw her, showing more disappointment than confusion.

"Master!"

Lucien cried as Morrigan dispelled the tentacles and launched herself against Belial, hugging him with her miasmatic aura made arms.

"Daddy!"

"What happened here? Why did you make this mess?"

Belial said as Diamond watched Morrigan furious, Miss Von Berner behind the princess, Morrigan on her part, had the decency to look down, showing embarrassment.

"But it didn’t mean it, Lucien was being very mean and yelling at me."

"But you've been whining all morning and being a nuisance in general, you even dared to threaten my servant."

Diamond said annoyed, receiving a furious look from Morrigan while Lucien denied Morrigan's accusation.

"Quiet Diamond. Morrigan, being scolded doesn't mean you can harm your things, now apologize to Lucien."

During this time Lucien picked up the bottle, watching as his master disciplined his charge.

"But daddy."

"Now, girl, and remember that both Lucien and Mudo are my gift to you, and you must treat them as you would treat me."

At this Morrigan only sighed deeply before saying in a soft apologetic voice.

" Sorry, Lucien."

" I... it's okay, Miss."

Lucien said before giving the bottle to Belial, who asked for it wordlessly.

"Now, why don't you calm down? It's time to eat."

"OK. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

Belial said as the aura surrounding Morrigan vanished, Morrigan falling into his arms, who began feeding the little girl who only made happy noises when drinking from her bottle.

"There, there."

And without warning Lucien and Mudo fainted, causing the surprise of those present.

"Very well done Diamond. tell me, Do you see why you are a blessing for Makai? Morrigan is a powerful being, too powerful, she will need you to control her power and moods."

Of course, that compliment made me very happy. Daddy had full confidence and love for me, so I wasn’t going to disappoint.

Author's Note:

Last Of TheMayorTechie's Edits, again, Thank you for it...