• Published 13th Apr 2018
  • 848 Views, 37 Comments

Diamond of Darkness - alfonso_rd_33



My name is Diamond Tiara, and this is the story of how I became a Succubus Royal in another universe...

  • ...
14
 37
 848

11 - Youth in Ecstasy - One Tablespoon of Obsidian Helps Cure Loneliness.

PREVIOUSLY IN "DIAMOND OF DARKNESS"


“W... who are you? What are you looking for?"

Morrigan asked weakly as he saw the young woman, who approached the trapped succubus, smiling cruelly as she said.

"My identity and desires are things that my slaves should not try to understand, but now the most important thing is to get rid of that illusory body of yours, after all, what value has a stupid whore whom I already surpassed compared to a demonic princess?"

And the young woman moved to stand behind Morrigan, giggling sadistically as she pressed both sides of her head hard, magic coming out of her fingertips and digging deep into the tied succubus' brain.

"Uh, a stupid whore that you already surpassed? What are you say... YEAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH...!"

Morrigan screamed as her mind was assailed by both the greatest pain and the first sensation of pleasure she thought she ever felt, this caused her body to shake out of control while her bodily fluids created puddles at her feet as they flowed freely.

"Aww, the little princess can not even stand a little bit of painsure. The Queen of the Shapeshifters obviously overestimates you."

To which Morrigan could only keep screaming as the young girl poured more and more magic into her brain, overloading her centers of pain and pleasure, that is, until Morrigan couldn't take it anymore and passed out, forcibly and violently exiting the dream, which threw her on the bed, so hard that she even fell off of it while her tortured body continued to show signs of the forced pain and pleasure to which she was subjected.


Diamond of Darkness

Chapter XI: Youth in Ecstasy - One Tablespoon of Obsidian Helps Cure Loneliness.


"AHH! Oh damn it, it seems that the "little princess" couldn't stand the painsure and just fainted."

Said the young girl who was torturing Morrigan in the dream after she woke up sharply, looking to her right.

"Then you failed? You know well that my Mistress won't be pleased if I report that to her."

Said another young woman, her short silvery blonde hair shining in the moonlight, while the intense pink eyes observed the recently awoken girl, a little irritation reflected in them, and on the crimson lips that contrasted with the young woman's black skin.

"Nonsense, darling. There will be other dreams, and I will enter each and every one of them until the princess becomes the most pathetic coward, submissive without fault, and completely obedient to me, then I will gladly give it to your Mistress. This, of course, won't pay the debt I have with her, after all, how can I thank the person who gave me the most delicious morsel as my lover? If you want, you can inform her that I failed in my first attempt, but make sure that I will do whatever she asks of me as payment for her infinite generosity."

And with that the young sorceress took her shapeshifter lover and kissed her passionately before resuming with their lovemaking, her mind already planning new tortures Morrigan will suffer as a tribute to the Shapeshifter Queen.


"Miss Rose are you there?"

Diamond Tiara asked as she focused her mind, trying to call her regent as she rested but for a moment before going for a new dream crystal.

"Mistress Diamond Tiara. Is that You? What's going on? Are you in my head? Are you a sorceress?"

And the young heiress of Belial Aensland only laughed mentally when she heard her hyperactive regent, of course for Ruby Rose the laughter of her Mistress was the most beautiful in the world, luckily Diamond continued before the Red Ruby Rodent could say or do something childish.

"Heh, heh, yes Miss Rose, I'm in your head and I'm a sorceress. According to my studies, the magic of the contract of slavery allows me to summon my slaves no matter where they are, so I thought it was only logical that I could speak to them telepathically. Unfortunately, I don't have time for a long and edifying conversation, so I'll get to the point. Can the council give me the information about all the succubus working in the Dream Factory?"

Diamond Tiara asked as she watched Ruby Rose doing her adorable little pout. Resisting the impulse to coo at the antics of her Regent, who answered after a few moments.

"Of course, Ma'am, but why do you want to know that, is there something wrong?"

"No, Miss Rose, let's just say that I found another succubus that seems to deserve my time and attention, but I barely heard her name, so I expected to find more information about her."

It was Diamond Tiara's response, which caused the "Red Ruby Rodent" to have the mental equivalent of a giggling fit, to the eternal dismay of the Mistress.

"Ohhh the Mistress has found someone who does to get her all wet down…"

Ruby started while Diamond Tiara blushed furiously and roared.

"Miss Rose! D... Do you remember what I told you about my memories?"

At that time, the Red Ruby Rodent knew true terror. Each and every one of the Succubus of House Aensland knew how their current Queen and Mistress had fallen from the sky with no memories of their past life and how she had been recovering them, remembering that she had been a horrible pony until three friends for whom Diamond felt but utter disdain helped her to rediscover her destiny. That's how the Succubus of House Aensland learned about the monster in the form of a pony responsible for the original upbringing of their beautiful and benevolent Queen, but most importantly, they also learned about their Queen's best and only friend. The enigmatic Miss Silver Spoon and her Queen's quest for finding her in their world.

"M… Maybe Mistress?"

"It's highly possible Miss Rose."

And Ruby Rose shrieked, there was a chance to end the only pain that had her Mistress and Queen, the possibility that Makai would give her a replacement for her loss of Silver Spoon, which made Ruby say quickly.

"Don't worry, Mistress. We will find as much as possible of your companions in the Dream Factory and we will find your Silver Spoon"

Ruby answered, cutting the communication by accident, while the confused Diamond Tiara moved to obtain a new Dream Crystal.


Meanwhile, Morrigan managed to recover, moving to Opal's office to obtain a new Dream Crystal, her body looking as if nothing had happened from the ordeal she suffered, even so, she looked at the gem in her hands, terrified by the possibility that the stranger would be back in the dream.

"Come on, come on it's unlikely that that bitch is back in the dream."

And she activated the crystal, entering the new dream, only to find herself trapped again, this time, thanks to a set of stocks that had trapped her wrists and neck, forcing her to lean forward, a spreader bar kept her legs separated by the ankles. Morrigan noticed that her new body was that of a blond aristocrat who was completely naked, so she struggled with her bonds, only to stop when she heard a voice that froze her blood.

"Oh Look, everyone, the princess is back Ladies and Gentlemen, Lady Morrigan Aensland, heir to Belial Aensland, and future Queen of Makai."

Said the witch that Morrigan had found in the previous dream, now dressed in an elegant turquoise blue dress, carrying with her an elegant short whip when she appeared before the expectant crowd and the trapped succubus, whom she turned to see before saying.

"I hope you enjoy what I have planned for you, but first, I think we should show your beloved audience all your beauty and splendor"

And the young witch proceeded, literally, to whip away the dreamed up body that Morrigan was using while Morrigan could only scream in agony each time the whip caressed her flesh as the audience applauded happily cheering the witch, which made her whip her with even more brutality, even to the point where each kiss of the whip left an imprint on the very real and very vulnerable body of Morrigan.

"W… Who are you? What do you want?"

Morrigan groaned pathetically once the witch stopped, trying to remain conscious, to which the witch only responded.

"I am your future Mistress, you will become the most pathetic and miserable creature, you will be anything I want, no matter how degrading and humiliating, in fact, you will beg me to give you that use."

Said the lusty creature while It squeezed out Morrigan's cheeks, forcing her to look up painfully until she let her go to address the audience.

"Now, as you can see, this little princess is here to please you, she has three holes that you can use to your heart's content, so…"

"Y... you can't do this! this is not your dream."

Morrigan moaned, and the witch just turned to see her, a look of contempt in her eyes before turning to address the audience again.

"Just remember, the special guest has the honor of using the toy the first time."

And a disgusting man appeared before Morrigan, almost an amorphous mass, the only distinguishing feature was the massive male member between his legs and Morrigan recognized him as the dreamer, and the witch whispered in Morrigan's ear.

"Maybe it's not my dream, but my spell lets me have control if I pay tribute to the dreamer, now enjoy your orgy."

So the human-looking monster that was the Dreamer backed away until he came up behind Morrigan, who screamed a shrill, anguished sound that no one would believe a living being would be able to do while the monster threw itself violently, shattering Morrigan's body with wild abandon.


Meanwhile, Diamond Tiara was walking worried about the dream chamber she was occupying, Miss Rose was laughing too much for her tastes, and then that brat had the gall to imply that someone had managed to make Diamond fall in heat! Diamond herself was still thinking about how to approach Miss Azaji Windsoul and realized she had no idea. according to her memories, her father introduced her to Silver Spoon when he met hers, but recent events They made doubt their own memories.

"What do I do, what do I do?"

Diamond murmured, thinking about how to break the ice with the potential friend, but it did not seem that she couldn't think of anything.

"Mistress Diamond?"

Said an unknown voice taking Diamond out of her thoughts, forcing her to look at the source of it, finding who was so worried, the eyes of the succubus watching Diamond with curiosity and concern, which made Diamond worry more. Then Diamond felt something she had never felt in this world.

"♩ Running in circles, the monotony is broken ♫
♩ These visions are nightmares as fate awakens ♫
♩ And there is no safe place of the reach of deception ♫
♩ You can't trust anything even your own reflection ♫"

And when the heart song flew out of Diamond's mouth the young succubus couldn't stop looking with amazement, the song itself reaching the very core of her being while Diamond was still singing.

"♩ Different as the day of the night ♫
♩ Perceptions of good and evil ♫
♩ Everything is a blatant lie ♫
♩ Hidden in plain sight ♫
♩ Contradictions everywhere ♫
♩ Are you really there?
♫Take your burden through the flood♩
♫ Take your place written in blood♩"

Then the smile on the face of Azaji was almost angelic as her hips moved gently and her eyes closed, the song feeding her same way, letting herself be carried away by the power of her Mistress.

"♩ Good and evil will try to influence you ♫
♩ You must be immovable, your real motives your beacon♫
♩ Your bloodline is in control guiding you to the front again ♫
♩ Your foundations crumbling with fear and pain ♫"

And finally, both Mistress and servant are joined through the song, Azaji finally dancing without restrictions while Diamond started dancing too, both with their eyes closed, finally taking Azaji and dancing as a couple.

"♫Are you ready for what's coming?♩
♫Be brave little one, as now you're shaking♩
♫Stand and take your place in the cycle of our bloodline♩
♫Don’t let you disconcert show♩
♫Swallow those emotions and not show♩
♫Get ready for the battle that we won♩"

And while Diamond was singing he also directed Azaji like an expert director, ending with Diamond hugging Azaji, who opened her eyes as she sighed.

"By the Abyss Mistress! That was beautiful."

"That song was the lullaby mother sang to me, every night"

Diamond said despondently as she let go of Azaji, sitting back on the bed while Azaji just stood there, dumbfounded, her Mistress sang a song that made her nothing more than a slave, of course, a slave to her bloodline but a slave to the end, luckily, Diamond finished with her thoughts when she said.

"You know, I don't remember everything yet, but I know that without Silver Spoon, mother would have made me a real monster, even by Makai's standards?"

And Diamond laughed, while Azaji saw her confused, she knew of the disparity of Diamond's upbringing with the rest of her world, at least vaguely, since not all memories had returned to her Mistress, but she couldn't understand how she could laugh at her tragedy, so she said.

"Mistress, I."

"Okay, that happened, that's why Silver Spoon is so important, she always kept me in the Harmony standards that my world demanded, but here, that's the only thing that I have lacked in this world of dark evolution. The Makai is very similar to my homeworld, or at least I think so. What I want to say is, Azaji Windsoul do you want to be my friend?"

Author's Note:

New Chapter... and this was a toughie.. I don't remember whom here but thanks fior directing me to this:

This song was the basis to breaking a bit the ice with "Spoiled *ich's lullaby"...

ANYWAYS... Next time we'll see the answer of the question... and maybe the beginning of Morrigan's liberation...