• Published 13th Apr 2018
  • 853 Views, 37 Comments

Diamond of Darkness - alfonso_rd_33



My name is Diamond Tiara, and this is the story of how I became a Succubus Royal in another universe...

  • ...
14
 37
 853

1 - Dreams and Prophecies

Makai... a dark world, a violent reflection of the light that can be considered the human world, a place where the creatures of the night live and survive under the aegis of the three great masters of Makai, a world of monsters and demons, mummies and vampires, a world of Darkstalkers.


MRDZ ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS

a story bu alfonso_rd_33 for FiMFiction.net


As we enter this dark world, of burnt sand, stained with the blood of the weak see an imposing figure, its 200 meters high allowing master space around it, this monster among monsters is none other than Belial Aensland, the de facto king and guardian of Makai ...

As we get closer to the demon king we can notice his charcoal-colored skin, four massive arms and overwhelming power, standing stoically facing to the north, his upper arms crossed over his chest, while moving his lower arms methodically, with outstretched palms to allow the second set of eyes on they see their surroundings while thinking about how he came to this desert ...


Diamond of Darkness.

Chapter I: Dreams and Prophecies.


The Aensland castle stands against the darkness that is the Makai, and within the his master rests, but his rest is not a common one, because while dreaming he has received a prophetic vision, something that had been happening lately, but this time in instead of seeing the creature that without his supervision would become the monster that would destroy not only his beloved Makai but herself, the Dark Lord saw something new, a creature of light falling from the sky, and himself taking care of not one but two forces of nature, similar yet different...

"Lucien ...! Mudo …!"

Summoned the Dark Lord as he awoke and his most loyal servants appeared in the doorway of his room, a lanky demon with yellow-green skin wearing a dusty-looking brown suit accompanied by another one, this one pudgy and short, with green skin and younger looking than the lanky one, dressed in a black suit as worn out than his companion’s...

"Lord Belial ..." called two servants, while the Dark Lord stood, watching him servants and saying...

"I'm going out, I had a new prophetic vision and feel that there are problems in the red desert... Lucien, make sure nothing bad happens in the castle..."

“Yes Milord…”

Said the lanky demon, now known as Lucien as Belial strode past them...


And so Belial Aensland left his castle to meet with fate, watching carefully for the star that would fall from the sky, only to receive an impact at the moment he relaxed...

Author's Note:

And so a new story begins, as you can see, this one is a bit different from what I've published so far, so here are the 5 points of Diamond of Darkness:

  1. Yes this is a displaced fix fic, similar to Tatsurou's My Little PWNY series.
  2. For most of the time Diamond Tiara will be stuck as an Anthro Pony.
  3. There will be a ton of references to other of my works outside of Fimfiction and CAPCOM crossovers.
  4. There will be spoilers related to my life long dream's integral structure.
  5. Events here will have consequences for the MLP Universe another version of me is currently stuck in

UPDATE 10/01/2019 - XxWriterMentorCriticxX and TheMajorTechie have graciously helped With edits on the story...