• Published 5th Jul 2018
  • 3,799 Views, 314 Comments

Pokémon of harmony - Firefoxino



A normal day for Anne, well not that normal. A good day and a good birthday were too much to ask for it seems. A story about adventure, love and mystery fetch your pokedex and let's start.

  • ...
11
 314
 3,799

Prologue: Two new addition to the game

“Everything ok Anne, are you ready?” Thomas, my best friend, asked me from outside the bathroom.

“Yes, yes calm down!” I shouted at him. ‘Really a lady cannot even change in peace nowadays.’

After ten minutes I exited the bathroom. “Finally! God, you’re so slow.” He said to me, I punched him in the arm.

“Har Har. Anyway, how is the costume? All good? Is it too little?” I asked him, he was dressed in a ralts costume. A shiny ralts costume, just like me.

“Yes everything is perfect, let’s go.” He said flashing a smile.

We exited my flat and drove towards the pokemon convention being held in the city. We parked our car and entered the main building, where we started to look around. I wanted to give him a gift for his birthday and I thought of the most awesome gift ever. We're both pokemon nerds, so seeing as we're currently dressed as ralts I would have given him a Gallade mega stone.

I walked around searching for a stand that I knew for sure had it and when I found it I asked Thomas to wait for me, for a bit. I passed through the crowd, making my way to the stand.

“Hello.” I greeted the girl at the stand when I finally reached it. “Do you have two mega stones? A Galladite and a Gardevoirite.” I asked with a smile.

“Nope sorry. We ran out of those.” The girl replied.

“What!? But how!?” I half shouted half asked her.

“Listen, girl, we don’t have them anymore. Deal with it.” She said rudely. I wanted to cry right there, my perfect gift was ruined!

‘Calm down Anne there is still hope. Maybe someone else here has those?’ I thought and started to look around for something that resembled a pokemon stand.
I found my target in a little stand with a man wrapped in a cloth, I neared the stand and asked for the two mega stones.

“These two?” The merchant said. I nodded furiously at the sight of them, they were so perfect that I thought they were real, they were also attached to a little chains as necklaces. He chuckled at my eagerness. “Very well, twenty dollars for both.” I gave him his money and returned to Thomas.

“Finally Anne. I swear you are getting slower and slower.” He said with a smile.

“I needed the time for this. Here!” I said handing him the Galladite. “For your birthday, look they can be used as necklaces. Happy birthday.” I said with a smile.

Thomas said nothing he just took the stone and held it in his hand and then hugged me. With him being at least thirty centimeters taller than me he basically picked me up.

“Thank you.” He said. “Thank you so much. It’s a wonderful gift.”

“I knew you would like it.” I said now facing him.

“Oh my God you are so cute.” A woman said reminding that I was in a crowded environment. “Put them on come on I’ll take a picture for you.” She offered.

Thomas and I nodded and he let me down, we both grabbed our mega stones and put ton, then with the flash of the camera everything vanished.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ UNKNOWN LOCATION~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I opened my eyes I found myself staring at a multitude of branches, I was under a tree and I felt really weird. I tried to stand up but I had some problem, my legs felt fine but different than before. ‘This tree is huge… THOMAS!’

'I totally forgot about him, where is he?' I walked around on my wobbly legs and wandered in the forest, in my haze and confusion I arrived at a clearing in the forest, there in front of a fireplace was a creature.

‘Is that an amalgamation of different creatures or what? Two horns, snake tail, a paw and a talon? What the fuck?’ I thought, still I didn’t encounter anything until now. But something told me I shouldn't trust him. I neared the strange creature. I didn’t even take two steps before it turned around with a shocked face before it twisted into a grin.

“My, my…” he said snapping his talon, I found myself in front of him. “What do we have here? I ordered only one of you but it seems like He was in a good mood and sent me two. Oh well.” He said shrugging and letting me fall.

“W-what are you?” I asked scared.

“Who me? I’m Discord! Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, and you.” he said pointing at me. “Are here for my game, I’ll cover the basics but then you are on your own.” He said.

“Basics…?”

“Yes, yes now don’t interrupt me.” He snapped his talon and created a chalkboard with floating chalk, Discord was also wearing a lab coat with a pair of lab glasses to complete the outfit. “Welcome to Equestria, a land filled with magical and mythical creatures ranging from unicorns to manticores. This land is filled with intelligent species but for now, I’ll just give you the info about the one you are in the nation of. The population of this land is called ponies and they come in four different breeds. Unicorns, Pegasi, Earth Ponies and Alicorns.” He said, created several images depicting those creatures.

“The rulers here are Celestia and Luna and you are here for a specific purpose. You will play a game with me, I’ll give you all two years for preparing after that the game will begin. Also…” He put his paw in his pocket and showed me a familiar red device.
“You will probably need this bluey.” He said grinning widely and put it on the ground in front of him then he put down another one. “Also, your partner is there.” He pointed behind him, nearby a trunk there was a figure shrouded in a sleeping bag.

‘Bluey?’ I thought.

“Oh yes before I go.” He conjured a mirror in his talon. “This one is on the house. Good luck.” And said as he vanished with a bright light. I checked the mirror and looked into it. Inside of it, there was the unmistakable figure of a ralts, a shiny ralts. My mind was already pulling the pieces together but then when I waved my hand in front of it and the ralts waved back I finally understood.

“I am a ralts….”

Author's Note:

Oh boy! Here we are for my second story. I planned this one for a long time and I'm glad I started it. What to expect in this story? Well a bit of love, adventure, friends, unexpected things and more.

How come I asked for only one and you sent me two of them?

Calm down Discord, everything will bne explained one day...

Stay sharp and tuned for the next chapter :twilightsmile: