• Published 31st Mar 2018
  • 1,258 Views, 6 Comments

Before the Sun sets III - Witchrblizzad



What happens when everyone is made aware of Lyra's and Sweetie Drops relationship

  • ...
0
 6
 1,258

get your facts right

Author's Note:

here ya go! If it's not clear, I ship the hell out of Lyra and Bon-Bon ant this is for everyone that gets mad that I shipped them together.

I can never understand the point of shipping wars. If you don't like that someone ships Lyra and Bon-Bon together then don't read it! I'm not a Big Mac and Cheerilee shipper 'I can accept it' yet you don't see me starting wars. If someone gives me a reason to I might be able to ship them' tho.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, I really liked how this came out, it has also helped me realize that one upload a week will be very difficult for me so... I need to extend it to once every two weeks. I'm working on two much larger stories that will take up more time as well as writing new one-shots. Sorry for the delay but I hope to use the extra time to improve my stories.

“Hey dyke!”

It had been like this for the last few days, after Lyra and Sweetie Drops had been caught kissing. Hoops, Score, Dumbell and a few other students had been giving them hell. All Sweetie Drops could do was make sure that Lyra did not attack them.

“Just keep walking, Lyra. They not worth it.” Sweetie Drops whispered in Lyra’s ear and tightened her grip on the other girls shoulder.

“I know, I just can't stand what they are saying to you.” This is how Lyra was. She was loyal and stubborn, when one of her friends was hurt or sad Lyra just couldn't let it go. It was one of Sweetie Drops favourite traits, even if it got then into trouble every now and then.

“Look as us when we are talking to you”

“Just keep walking. I know you care but, being rash is only going to make it worse.” Sweetie Drops words did little to calm Lyra but, the girl could respect the restraint Lyra showed.

“Come on you filthy lesbo’s” So far none of them had tried to touch one of the two. This stopped when Sweetie Drops felt a hand on her shoulders. Lyra turned and shoved Hoops away.

“Don't touch her you bastards” Sweetie Drops had to grab ahold of Lyras wrist and shoulder to stop her from pouncing on them.

“Just leave us alone, come on Lyra.”

“I dont think so.” This time Hoops grabbed Sweetie Drops by the wrist.“Why don't we show you what a real man’s-”

He never finished his sentence. Lyra tore through Sweetie Drops grasp and slugged Hoops with a right hook. Finishing with a strong kick to the ribs. Sweetie Drops swore she heard cracking. Taking Sweetie Drops hand, she began to run back towards Drops house.

The next day

Sweetie Drops was sitting on a bench next to Lyra. With her arms wrapped around Lyras neck, crying into her shoulder the other girl was barely holding it together. This morning Sweetie Drops mom slammed her door open. Screaming bloody murder about a picture she found in the mailbox. One of her and Lyra. Basically telling the girl that she was not permitted to step a foot in the house until she was “fixed”. Then after she called Lyra's mom and she too throwed Lyra out with the same conditions.

It had happen so quickly that the only thing Sweetie Drops was able to grab was her phone, she was however, able to call Lyra ahead of time where she grabbed some cash she had saved up, her phone and phone charger. Just in case, not really believing that it would come true.

It took an hour before Sweetie Drops was able to stop crying and by that time they were halfway to school. “W-why? How could they?” Lyra wanted to say something but, couldn't. She was just barely holding herself together, all that could be done was hold her girlfriend closer. Crossing paths with more than a few students who were on there own way to school. It seems like not everyone knew about them, yet. Lagging far behind, they were the last into the building. They had the time to get to their lockers and get to the vending machine for something to eat.

Once they were there, who else but Hoops, Score and Dumbell cornered theme. “How did you like my gift dykes, time for some payback?” Hoops took a swing at Lyra, hitting her in the face, just below the eye. Then Score but in his piece with “Yeah, I made sure to personally tell everyone in the school about what your dearest mommy did to you.” He said this with a stupid grin that covered his entire face. Just as Dumbbell was about to add his piece something collided with his head. Knocking him to the floor.

“Who the hell do you think… you… are…”

Standing in front of them was Sunset Shimmer. Queen Bee of the high school and the person who can single-handedly ruin your life. She locked eyes with the students that had surrounded the group, most were the weaker students or the ones that avoided getting involved with fights. Some, however, looked ready to jump in, ‘a fight now would do no one any good’ she thought. “Leave us, now.” Most of them quickly left but, some of them choose to stay, for some reason. “Get the hell out of here. Treehugger, if you hit record I'm going to tell Celestia that you smoke on school grounds. Wiz kid, If you write that blog I know your thinking about writing I'm going to tell Luna about your ‘hobby’ and you Photo Finish I will leak every single one of your bad pictures to the internet if you take that photo and you will never have a career outside of high school.

The said students quickly left. Leaving Sunset, Hoops, Score, Dumbbell, Sweetie Drops and Lyra alone. “Now then, Score and Hoops, your life is already over. I took the liberty of sending a background check of Hoops to the address of every sports team and coach on the continent seeing as you had no problem sending that picture to Sweetie Drops mom.” Hoops face began to lose color realizing that this meant that he will never be picked for a major league team, before becoming red in the face, looking ready to attack Sunset. “Score, I sent a video and several pictures of your ‘hobbies’ to Vise principal Luna and principal Chinch of Crystal Prep academy.” Score began to shrink, clearly wishing to be gone. “You should start packing. Last but not least Dumbell...”

“Wait! I didn't do anything!” Dumbbell replied, Panicking.

“I know that, which is why I have decided to give you one more chance. I know you don't want you secret to get out. Unlike you I don't hit sensitive topics. If you blow the chance im giving you I will tell every student and their grandma about your grades and how you cheated on the finals. Now, get lost all of you. Before I make things worse and I mean ALL of you” Releasing what would happen if Hoops lost his temper and attacked Sunset they each grabbed one of his arms and dragged him away.

Now that they are alone Sunset turned to look at Lyra and Sweetie Drops. “Hey.” The tone she used surprised both the girls. It was soft and kind. Not something usually associated with Sunset Shimmer. “Are you alright?” She knelt down and took a look at Lyras eye. “You should be fine.” Looking and Sweetie Drops wrist Sunset could see a bruise. “Was this from today?” Lyra and Sweetie Drops looked at each other. This wasn't the Sunset Shimmer was it?

A parent walked up to them. “Are you the Sweetie Drops and Lyra I have heard so much about.” The girls noticed a change in Sunsets demeanor as the woman got closer. As if she knew something was going to happen.

“Yeah?” This was Sweetie Drop’s. She decided it would be best to deal with this woman incase things get dicey and Lyra lost it.

“I hope you find our lord before you burn in h-”

“Alright im just going to stop you right there. First of all, it's not a choice. Second of all there is nothing wrong with being gay, transgender or anything else.” Sweetie Drops looked at Sunset in shock. Before she could even think about a response Sunset had told the woman off.

“That's not true! The bible says-” The woman looked furious. And was going to continue before she was interrupted.

“Sorry for interrupting you again, wait, no i'm not. There is nothing in the bible that goes against the LGBT community. Sunset moved to stand in front of the woman. Blocking the woman from coming closer and blocking Lyra from attacking the woman.

“ NO! It says right there that ‘A man shall not lay with another man’. See proof!” Now the woman was almost as red in the face as the lipstick she was wearing, which was, for the record, way to much.

“That's incorrect actually. It was mistranslated from greek. The correct phrase is ‘A man shall not lay with a boy’!” Going against pedophilia. Not the LGBT community. Do your research before trying to put someone else down. So get the hell out of here!” Up to this point Sunset had tried to keep a level head but her patience was wearing thin, both Lyra and Sweetie Drops could tell.

“I-”

“OUT”

“W-wait”

Sunset took a step towards the woman, making her turn and briskly walk away, probably out of fear. It was a wonder how no one heard the argument. As she set her foot down Sunset grimmanced. “Damn it” Grabbing the wall to support herself. Once she had regained her balance Sunset turned to the couple. “Sorry about that”

“Um… are you ok?” The couple both noticed Sunsets limp.

“I’m fine.” Sweetie could tell that Sunset wasn't lying but, she wasn't telling the truth either.

“But when you put weight on your leg…”

“Its nothing”

“Bull.” This time it was Lyra.

“Listen, what happened doesn't matter. Its an old injury that I try to hide. Not one word.” They let the matter drop. Not wanting to push Sunset. After the display they had just seen, it seemed to be the wisest option.

“Follow me.”

“Wait… Why the hell are you helping us!”

“Lyra, language.”

“No, its fine. I’ll answer your questions but, after we get somewhere private. For the record, that never happend or I was just trying to look good. Got it?”

“Um, yeah?”

“ Why not just join it?”

“I may be a bitch but, i'm not a monster. I have rules. Besides when have you ever heard of me attacking someone.” that’s good point.

“Yeah, let's go.”

At Sunsets Apartment.

“Why are we here and who are they.”

“They are Astral Opal and Comet chaser. They go to Crystal Prep. You can stay here till you get your own place.”

“…”

“…”

“WHAT”. This was both of them. Who would have thought that Sunset had a heart?


After the Fall Formal

Vinyl, Lyra Octavia and Sweetie Drops helped Sunset through the door. With Lyra holding the door and Sweetie drops going ahead to see if Astral or Comet was home. They weren't.

Damn it, where the hell are they.

Lyra! Language.

Hell isn't a curse it's a location.

...whatever, lets just get Sunny on the couch for now.

Right love.

Hey, Sweetie Drops, Lyra. how do you know your way around so well.

Um…

There's a lot of explaining to do, on both are parts

Comments ( 6 )

i really do feel lost in this series also why is it not jsut 1 story

8831080
i really dont know how to make you un-lost? not lost? less lost? eh, whatever. I keep it as separate stories so it seems like a smaller project. Its my problem with Sun Sets on Sonata. When I work bit by bit to me it seems to come together quicker IDK why

8831151

well when does this take place would help alot if your series is pre EG1 thats something you should have mentioned from the start

and i get lost cus well it feels kinda like your just jumping around the 3 stories dont really flow together

Ok this is pretty good story chapter or so. Will We see what ever happens to the parents?
Also surprised Tree Hugger would do such a thing record it and so. Guess she a cruel B###h here in this story.
The other two as well.

Login or register to comment