• Published 28th Mar 2018
  • 830 Views, 7 Comments

What If...? Screwball Had A Harley Quinn Complex - No1MporXant



When Ponyville's resident Psychotherapist Dr. Scarabew Ballentine has an encounter with Discord, will she be able to convince him to stop spreading Eternal Chaos, or will he drive her completely insane, or will something totally unexpected happen?

  • ...
2
 7
 830

Popping The Big Question

But at one point in time, Discord discovered a confirmation to something that he was worried about for quite a while now, even with those Chaos Powers she possessed, and those Cartoon Physics abilities that allowed her to get sliced to pieces, smashed by heavy objects, burned to a crisp, blown into a million pieces, and simultaneously recover, regenerate and/or heal herself back to normal as if nothing had even happened to her, and not feel any actual pain, despite her actually enjoying getting injured.

The incident that transformed her from Dr. Scarabew Ballentine into Screwball didn't simply fill her body with a large amount of Chaos Magic that she could wield at will, because she was holding onto Discord so tightly when the Rainbow struck him, the Elements of Harmony managed to alter her very DNA to become something that closer resembles Discord's but still remains similar to her Original Self, thus mutating her into a full fledged Being of Chaos in the physical form of a Pony.

So she wasn't just virtually indestructible, she was a genuine Immortal just like him, which meant that she was going to out-live everyone & everything that she ever loved & cared about, Discord understood the heart-wrenching loneliness that comes with immortality, and he didn't want Screwball to go through that as well, she needed someone who could stay by her side for all eternity, and since he cared so much for her, he knew what he had to do.

So on the one year anniversary of the day they first met, Discord met with Screwball and told her the bad news, that she was going to live forever, and everyone she loved would have life expectancies that would feel like the time it would take to extinguish a candle to her, and Discord speaks from countless centuries worth of experience when he talks about the painful loneliness he's been through, and he tells Screwball that he doesn't want her to have to go through That feeling herself.

So Discord then gets down on his knee(or lay on his stomach in this case since he's so tall & has a serpent-like torso), he then pulls out a small black box, he then opens the box revealing a faux diamond, so misshapen that it looks like it hasn't even been cut yet, and full of so many flaws that it looks like a bunch of multi-colored shards all mashed-up with each other, he then proposes to Screwball asking her to Marry Him.

After hearing him say that, Screwball then gets super excited, sucks her head into her torso, then blasts it out like a cannon, sending her head up high into the sky, then her head explodes like a fireworks show, the fireworks then actually move around like they are made of sentient lights, we see Screwball's head move & making images of her whole body performing acrobatic feats, while we actually hear Screwball's voice within the fireworks show shouting "YES! yes(x9) A Billion Times YYEEEEESSSSSS!!!", then her head falls back down, returning within her torso, then her head pops back out all scorched & covered in black soot, she then shakes off the soot returning her head back to normal, then she clears her throat & more calmly says "Of Course I'll merry you Discord", Discord then shows off his excitement in a more watered-down way than how Screwball did just now.