• Published 25th Mar 2018
  • 2,121 Views, 68 Comments

Pinkie's Unique Other. "No I'm Not In A Relation With Her!" - Taken-By-Insanity



When there's danger I save the day or something with satanic abilities I posses and Pinkie is in control at other times like at parties. Can I please have my own body!?

  • ...
18
 68
 2,121

"Holy Tomato Sauce! Get It?" Leave The Jokes To The Experts Next Time Zalgy.

I'm back! Now here's the good news: I passed out all the invitations! The better news: There are two other new ponies! Bad news: There is a group of living tomatoes, strange I know, attacking Ponyville. Now here's the worst news: Ace left town already and we aren't allowed to throw a party for the two new ponies! Pinkie's gonna be so sad, unless I just don't tell her. I found out about the tomatoes while I was getting back to the bakery, tomatoes with actual faces were attacking those three flower ponies, what were they called again? Rose, Daisy, and...Dandelion? I'm not sure about the last one - back on topic Zalgy!

Anyways, I summoned a bow and arrow before firing bulls-eyes on the little red menaces(the tomatoes, if you thought I meant something else) but they just kept coming. I just kept destroying them in different ways before, for some reason, a tomato jumped over a building and crushed the others like it was nothing. This was HUGE, like almost as big as Sugurcube Corner huge! This large tomato let me ride it, it was a bumpy ride and hard to use a bow and arrow while on him but I betrayed him soon after.

I forgot to mention last chapter that during my stay at the Pie's home I learned something my book didn't tell me for some reason. That something is that we demons can use our negative emotions, including stress, fear, anger, etc, to give us a temporary boost of power. That one time I was turning blue was my negative form, downside is that we tend to go into a slight frenzy during that unless you have a strong enough will to not let your bloodlust take control. But since I don't have much willpower I can't do it entirely. I continued slicing them like there was no tomorrow and even doing some acrobatics while I'm at it to dodge some from hitting me too badly.

I tried a bite of one of those tomatoes. Bleh, don't eat em, don't eat em! I allowed my arm to go slightly blue and destroyed a few tomatoes inside out and sliced at even faster speeds since the timer is likely going to run out and I'll be launched over to Pinkie. Slashed one, slashed another, then I got pulled to the other side of Ponyville by an invisible force. Universe, you can be a jerk sometimes!

After colliding at super sonic speeds into Pinkie and explaining what was going on at the other side of town. This is the response I got, "Wait, there are tomatoes attacking Ponyville!? I knew this day would come." She went all serious and went to a secret compartment inside her room(I was launched through her window while she was waiting for my return) and guess what she pulled out. A honest by Luna bazooka and military outfit you would find in my old world! Although that could be some kind of partyzooka like her party cannon, but I saw her put live rockets in it I swear!

After putting the outfit over her clothes and loading the bazooka with ammo she jumped out the window and followed my instructions to where the tomatoes are. Why does Pinkie have a bazooka and military outfit? Don't know but I'll ask her later, after this problem is dealt with. But why not do it now? Because we're busy at the moment me! Pinkie and I separated while going through an alleyway and found the remains of them. "Wow. It seems we weren't needed," I said.

"Aww. I was hoping to try out these fireworks on them," Pinkie said with her head down. Wait, did she say fireworks! I thought they were rockets! Pinkie perked up and said, "We should get back to setting up the party." We dashed back to Sugar Cube Corner and checked everything multiple times to see if the party was completely ready.

??? Point Of View
Abandon Studio In Manehatten

Another day of trying to find demons. Got about three today due to idiotic ritualists. I looked at my collection of demon souls, swirling vortexes of grey in a jar, to my left in a large cupboard with my katana, Zero, hanging next to it by the handle.

”If only there was a way to stop demons from coming,” I said out loud. ”But then again, I wouldn’t have much of a job then now would I?” I heard a beep on my map, another burst of demonic energy from Ponyville. I need to figure what’s causing that.

??? Point Of View
A Small Hut Deep In The Everfree

Another demon? There have been too many signals from that town recently and who’s killing all but one of them? Could that one demon be killing the other ones? It has happened before on many occasions. I’ll check it out on a later date.

I look to my right to see my collection if demon dust with my scythe leaning against the cupboard holding the jars of dust. ”Perhaps I can add something unique to my collection,” I wondered aloud.

??? Point Of View
Abandoned Graveyard

There’s gonna be trouble. The type to disturb the soldier's rest. Perhaps I can help stop that.

I looked at my transparent purple hand and sighed. I’m just a simple ghost, what can I do that could stop a large disturbance like that? Probably just annoy the ones responsible. I stood up from my gravestone and started walking in the direction I sense the disturbance, my healer robes dragging behind me. Cheers to actually doing something with my afterlife.

Ghostly Ghoul out.

Author's Note:

Annnnnd there. Welp sorry about that. As I’m pretty sure you all know most of my stories are on hiatus. ’Why’ you may ask? Because of the combination of school, brain unable to think up good scenes, and general laziness.

I’m practically gonna be unavailable a lot of the time but I do put some sentences down every now and then so I’ll get messages and such then.

Have a good day/night.

Comments ( 7 )

So there is a demon hunter, a ghost, and a thingamajig in the Everfree Forest

Why was this cancelled?

9512748
I’m afraid I lost inspiration is why. I deeply apologize for this.

hay continue it I want to see more chapters:fluttercry:

I Miss These.

Login or register to comment