• Published 25th Mar 2018
  • 2,121 Views, 68 Comments

Pinkie's Unique Other. "No I'm Not In A Relation With Her!" - Taken-By-Insanity



When there's danger I save the day or something with satanic abilities I posses and Pinkie is in control at other times like at parties. Can I please have my own body!?

  • ...
18
 68
 2,121

"The Family's Demon Forms. And What An Odd Ordeal."

Limestone became some kind of robot made of ice...I don't know what to say about that.

Maud turned into water shaped as her and somehow staying in that shape. Clear water for her skin/fur/whatever while where her clothes are there is murky water that's impossible to see through.

Igneous became a being made of rocks that was strangely shaped like a Tyranitar but still the same height.

Cloudy Quartz just stayed the same, likely since she was married into the family and not born in it. I was a little surprised at the forms since it went perfectly with their hosts, Limestone being a hot head with an ice demon balances greatly, Maud having a water demon and going the flow just like her, and Igneous is just because it fits him.

You know how a tea pot makes a high-pitch screech when it's ready, that interrupted our meeting and made me have to cover my ears since I'm slightly sensitive with high-pitch sounds.

Cloudy went over and got rid of the horrid noise and came back quickly before saying, "Someone's coming over," and putting the tea down onto the table. I heard beeping coming from my mane and found a piece of glass making the noise.

"What's that?" Pinkie asked me. I told her I have no idea and found the most odd sight ever. I saw a bunch of quadruped ponies walking through an empty Ponyville in the glass. They were the Mane 6 but Twilight had glasses, there was an oddly colored changeling with them, and Sunset Shimmer was leading the way. The glass then vanished in a flash of purple with no trace of it's existence but memory.

"Well that was strange," the other Pie family members agreed with that statement except for Cloudy since she's answering the door. I wonder what's taking Cloudy so long. I got up to see what was going on and found that Cloudy was being held at knife point by a unicorn mare that looked like a bandit. I got pretty angry at the sight but my 'switch' turned off and I'm in monotone mode at the moment. "How about you let her go before your injured badly," I told this mare in a monotone that meant business.

She laughed at that and said, "How about you give me the money my group commanded or she will get a cut across the neck." She pressed the knife on Cloudy's neck when she said that. I thought of my options of what to do before getting an idea but I don't like it all that much. I could put the mare under my influence, but I'll get some of her personality and I don't know any of it so I could be greedy for money and valuables or maybe have a hidden bloodlust, which I already have, that comes up and makes me go crazy.

I lifted up my hand, palm towards the bandit, and said, "Influence." The bandit's coat turned to a dark purple while her mane and tail became a dark indigo and her eyes turned into black pits with a white dot as her pupils, her mark even changed to a black star with a white star above and below the black one. She was now Dimmed Star, dark magic expert. She got rid of the knife, saluted, and teleported away with the command to bring the bandits to jail as quickly as possible.

The rest of the family came over right before the conversion of influence and after that, they seemed to be shocked along with Cloudy. She seemed to be fine and wasn't even having her heart beating quickly from that ordeal, it likely means that this happens really often. "I hate using that ability," I commented out loud.

Author's Note:

This is just a short chapter since I needed to let you know the other demons but the next chapter will have more content so no worries.