• Published 25th Mar 2018
  • 2,121 Views, 68 Comments

Pinkie's Unique Other. "No I'm Not In A Relation With Her!" - Taken-By-Insanity



When there's danger I save the day or something with satanic abilities I posses and Pinkie is in control at other times like at parties. Can I please have my own body!?

  • ...
18
 68
 2,121

"It's Not A Demon?" 'I'm A She!' Yay, A New Friend! "*Face palm* She's Not Our Friend Yet." Yet!

When Pinkie and I entered Fluttershy's cottage, with separate bodies thanks to physical manipulation, Pinkie yelled/asked "What happened here?!" Twilight looked away along with Fluttershy.

"Oh hi Pinkie. Who's your friend?" said Twilight. Fluttershy said hi as well but you know her, she's really quite. Pinkie introduced me to the girls.

I heard a thud as if a cage fell and looked to see the creature trying to get Twilight. I punched it by the face and threw some knifes to keep her on the wall. I pulled out my sword and asked, with an angry face, "Could you tell me why you are attacking Twilight, the purple one if you don't know who she is?

After I asked she looked me straight in the eye and said, "The purple one attacked me first thus she enacted The law of my pack of fighting. Its until one dies or is sworn to servitude." She's a courageous one, I'll give her that. And law of the pack? Huh she probably shouldn't do that to a princess since her kind would become enemy number one. None of the major villains killed a princess except King Sombra with the old ruler of the Crystal Empire.

The little critter was trying to get out of the knives, it's impossible without help or if you were able to use magic. "You, red giant, let me down," she said.

"Not until you decide to not follow that pack law of fighting in while Equestria," was my answer.

She replied in shock, "What! That's not possible, that would be a death sentence to abandon the way of the pack." I just looked unimpressed and I didn't care about the consequences if she didn't follow that law. I just wanted no violence since I've already been through enough of it today.

Fluttershy decided, although quietly, to join the conversation between me and the creature by saying, "Miss Cake, scorpony packs usually are close to each other even though they fight a lot." After that she went back to talking with Pinkie and Twilight, not even noticing that the 'scorpony,' as she calls it, escaped.

"You wouldn't be abandoning the way of the pack, you would just not be following a rule while in another pack's territory and instead be following their rules since your a guest," I said hoping that would be able to make her get it and stop attacking Twilight.

"That's just stupid why would I follow another packs rules," she stated with a 'are you serious' look. She also seemed to be examining me for some reason...meh whatever.

"Because peace is better than war, and we would rather not go to war under a misunderstanding now would we?" I asked with a tone that clearly said I was slightly stressed today. I was pretty sure I was showing an unstable smile but I'm not sure. Also my right hand turned blue, don't know how or why, where'd I put my sword you ask? I put it in my hammer space a minute ago.

She then said, "Packs go to war all the time, why would this be any different?" Then after a moment or two she adopted a look of realization and said, "Oh I get it your pack is weak so why don't you leave that weak pack and come be my alpha male." I swear I heard glass shatter, my entire right arm was now blue. Now I'm certain I had an unstable smile on my face as well.

I giggled for a second and said, "The pack I live in is not weak. We just prefer peace over war since war is sooo annoying to us."

Pinkie noticed my look and grabbed my arm before dragging me away all the way to her room in the blink of an eye. She slapped me across the face and said in worry, "Snap out of it Zalgy, I know that look! Don't go to the light that is craziness and I mean the unkind one!" After she slapped and such I shook my head and my arm turned back to red like it's supposed to be, I also regained what's left of my sanity.

"Sorry Pinkie, fighting two demons and having to deal with being asked to be someone's mate is just making me get stressed," I said in a sad tone. She accepted my apology, told me it turns out that the creature is a scorpony, which live in the Badlands, and the most surprising thing happened. We both went back to sharing one body, I don't know why but we did, we just merged all of a sudden. I was in control after that happened, I took a pocket watch out of my mane and checked how long it took for this to happen. "It took fifteen minutes? Huh good to know my hypothesis was correct," I said casually.

'You knew this would happen?!' Pinkie yelled in my head. I explained that I thought it would likely happen since everything has a limit, she understood and agreed that it makes. After that I switched control with be being in my mind scape again and told her we should go back to Fluttershy's cottage. We dashed back to the cottage to see Viper in the cage again and Twilight and Fluttershy were hugging each other.

"What happened while we were gone?" Pinkie asked. I didn't hear the answer since I fell asleep.

In The Dream Realm

I woke up to my little cabin in my mind scape with the screens shut off for some reason. I decided to take a walk through the forest but when I opened the door I found a ruined Ponyville. I ran around looking for survivors but all I found were dead bodies that each held the same message carved in their body. 'I am always here, your blood lust.' I don't know what the message is talking about but it's kinda creepy that this is happening.

I finally walked up to Sugarcube Corner if you can call it that. The place had holes everywhere as well as burn marks and looks of a struggle inside. I went up to Pinkie's room in worry, when I opened the door I saw that it's the only place that was clean and everything was in their place, the only thing missing was Pinkie Pie herself. I looked at the Cake's room and found Mrs. and Mr. Cake mangled like a wild viscous animal got to them, it was the same with the Cake Twins the poor things.

"You'll never escape me. One day you will fall under my influence and I will be able to kill as much as I want!" a voice similar to mine said. I turned around and what I saw was me but dark grey and not red. She was showing a smile with bloody red teeth. "You can't escape me," she said again. Then she bit my head off!

Back In The Real World

I think so at least, I couldn't tell since I woke up in my cabin but this time the screens were on and working perfectly. 'It was just a dream,' I thought in my head. I looked at the sight screen and saw Pinkie putting the Cake Twins to sleep. After they went to sleep and Pinkie left their room I asked, "Pinkie is it all right if we split to two again?" Pinkie nodded.

We switched control and I split us to two after making myself the way I looked earlier at Fluttershy's. While we were going to the main room Pinkie said, "I should set a timer for fourteen minutes to let us know we're going to merge back together." I agreed and Pinkie took out a timer from her tail, I don't know why she didn't have it in her mane, and set it for fourteen before then putting it in her mane. Pinkie and I decided to do some cleaning and organizing around the place. We were trying to be as quite as possible since the entire Cake family is sleeping.

We decided, after cleaning the place, to walk around Ponyville while it's somewhat awake. While we were walking around I decided to play a song with my new sound ability.

I have a slight weakness to love songs, don't judge me. Pinkie was applauding and cheering at my performance. I also saw the CMC clapping at the performance as well. "That was amazing!" they said at once.

"How did you do that without a horn?" asked Sweetie Bell. I told her that I'm a special case when it comes to a lot of things like Pinkie.

"Are ya new in town?" asked Apple Bloom.

"I'm new in town but the whole reason there hasn't been a party yet is since I like to know everyone that's being invited," was my answer that Apple Bloom asked for the three of them. We noticed that it was sun down and the CMC left after saying bye. We left as well and went into Pinkie room, merged back to one, gave Pinkie control, changed into pajamas, and went to sleep. Let's hope my blood lust doesn't try to give me another nightmare.

Author's Note:

I would like to thank Viper Pit for asking to have her OC and her species to be in the same world as this story is in. If you want to know more about Scorponys then look here.

If you want to see her story just enter the story below.

TThe Lone hunter
A creature unknown to pony kind and hunter of changelings sets off from her home in the bad lands to find friends and maybe more
Viper Pit · 10k words  ·  44  8 · 1.4k views