• Published 25th Mar 2018
  • 2,121 Views, 68 Comments

Pinkie's Unique Other. "No I'm Not In A Relation With Her!" - Taken-By-Insanity



When there's danger I save the day or something with satanic abilities I posses and Pinkie is in control at other times like at parties. Can I please have my own body!?

  • ...
18
 68
 2,121

"Is Pinkie's Mind Fighting Me? Or Am I Fighting Myself? I Can't Tell With All That's Going On In One Day."

I watched as Pinkie entered the library, through the screen of course. Since I'm not usually interested in cooking books I decided to listen to a song that I can, for some reason, clearly remember.

When the song ended I noticed Pinkie was just walking around down the street humming a little tune. I took the microphone and asked, "Pinkie what do you see when I'm in control?"

Pinkie said in her head, 'I see a candy wonder land filled with sweets and such.' I saw an image of it and it was like when Sunset Shimmer looked in Pinkie's head in Camp Everfree.

"Huh. The more you know, that's all Pinkie," I told Pinkie in thanks. I decided to try and spruce up the place and make it 'call to me' in a way. I imagined instead of a plane of grass, it was a forest with me currently in a cabin and the screens on a wall.

The cabin was made of wood with additions that a normal house would have such as a sink with working pipes, bathroom, light fixtures, etc. Also the place was mostly blue with pink, anything involving plants was grey and the sky no matter what was black and clouds only were red, it's against my ability for some reason.

I looked at my book and found out I now have the ability to manipulate my physical appearance and/or size. That would be very helpful with interacting with other sentient beings. I heard a scream coming from the screens speakers. I looked into the screen showing Pinkie's sight and saw a white unicorn with blue hair, the hair was floating around like there's an invisible wind. The unicorn was wearing a plain blue shirt, purple glasses, grey pants, and purple boots.

I turned on the demon lens, the book said something about it being a ability every demon has, and saw that she is in fact possessed like I thought. I grabbed the microphone but before I could say anything Pinkie said in thought directly at me, To an alleyway we go!'...Well okay, are we becoming one or am I hanging around her too much or the other way around?

Anyways, Pinkie ran over to an alleyway and we did the transformation required for the controls to be given to me. After that I calmly walk out of the alleyway and turned left to face the unicorn known as Vinyl Scratch A.K.A. DJ-PON-3. She laughed like a classic villain would while terrorizing a town. 'Two demons in one day. Yay.' I thought in minor annoyance.

"Well look what we have here, another demon. That means more power!" she chuckled after she finished that sentence. I just simply pulled out my sword not saying anything. "What? To scared to say anything?" she teased, trying to make me angry. I laughed instead, which can really creep others out. The demon used Vinyl so we can see its smirk.

Her horn lit up in a black aura and I heard my laugh but it was being magnified at me by the looks of it. 'Of course a music/sound demon would take a musician as it's host.' I thought in exasperation. I was blasted into a wall by the force of the demon's power.

I decided to try my physical manipulation and made myself a mute. I also made my self almost impossible to make noise. I ran up to Vinyl and tried cutting her with my sword. Emphasis on 'tried.' I didn't take into account about my sword making noise with the slash. The demon used that noise to block my attack and push me a few feet away. I put my sword away and instead made a one-handed scythe that has a blue blade with a pink handle. 'Seriously. Do my weapons only come in pink and blue? Whatever.' I thought tiredly.

It seems the demon gets smarter since it's no longer using immediate sounds and is using Vinyl's body to make noise like screaming. Lots of screaming. I am now tapping into Pinkie's abilities to help me fight it off. I'm running on air flying up and up. Then Vinyl screeched and I fell off my non existent perch. I was falling straight toward her so I got ready to strike at the right time. When I hit the ground I cut Vinyl in half and when the half's landed a flash of light happened and she was just unconscious without a 'scratch'. Get it? No? Yes? I should quite while I'm ahead.

I went to an alley while everyone was exiting their homes to see if it was safe. I gave control to Pinkie and checked the book and guess what. I've got the ability for sound which has more uses it seems. I don't have to use a sound and weaponize it but that is just the easiest way of using the ability, turns out you can make noise with this ability but it's harder to do. So that demon was lazy, huh good to know.

'Please I need a challenge. That was only a warm up.' A stray thought said. It sounded like Rainbow Dash's voice. I checked the book for after affects on the 'put other in my influence' ability and found out I copy a small part of their personality whenever I put something new under my influence that's not a demon, if it's a demon there would be no after affects on either of them after the ability is used.

I just put the situation into the 'Out Of My Control' section of my mind. I listened to a pretty good song that speaks of how I was in my old life even though I don't remember.

I was walking around in the grey forest my cabin lives in. I swear I keep hearing something in here but there are no living constructs I made. Unless my mindscape is evolving on its own which would be amazing and slightly annoying depending on what will change. I heard rustling in some bushes and turned around. I swear I saw glowing pink eyes their, I must be seeing things.

I heard it again and when I looked I saw grey timberwolves (the wooden kind) with pink glowing eyes. They were growling menacingly at me as if I'm an intruder. But it's my mindscape so I doubt it. One of the timberwolves pounced and I now find myself back in the cabin. 'Perhaps I went to far away from the screen.' I thought in wonder at how the mind works. I giggled at the smarts that the subconscious always has compared to the conscious part of the mind.

I heard through the screens a thud and a conversation going on. I looked at the screen and it was just Fluttershy though her back was turned so she must be talking to someone, or something since she talks to animals a lot. Me and Pinkie thought nothing of it and just kept moving forward. Pinkie's break was over so she needs to get back to Sugarcube Corner before she's late.

Pinkie went into the building, "Pinkie, your right on time! We need two batches of cupcakes STAT," Mrs.Cake said this at the cash register while gaining new orders from more customers. Pinkie saluted, I don't know how I was able to tell, and dashed into the kitchen.

"Hi Gummy! We need two batches of cupcakes STAT!" Pinkie greeted then told Gummy. Gummy did a salute with his tail and already got one batch done. "Thanks Gummy!" said Pinkie. Gummy nodded and went back to the counter he was at earlier.

I'n not even going to question how he got one batch of cupcakes done in a second since it's Pinkie's pet. What? Do you expect it to actually follow the rules of the world, pff, yeah right. After the three second wait on Pinkie making the cupcakes she gave both batches, in boxes, to Mrs.Cake and she gave us a list of orders. "We need these order done A.S.A.P. Pinkie, on the double," Mrs.Cake instructed the Pink One. Pinks did a salute, again I don't know how I know, and made these order of milkshakes, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc, in about three or four minutes with the help of Gummy the Crocodile.

Pinkie and I hear some commotion outside and decide to look at what is going on.

Author's Note:

Cliff Hanger! I'm evil. Kinda. Depends who you ask.