• Published 8th Apr 2018
  • 852 Views, 38 Comments

Monster's Debt Paid - Jaycren



All debts are eventually called in. All markers must be paid. Not even Deities and monsters are exempt from this rule.

  • ...
4
 38
 852

Angroboda and Sigyn: First Meetings

Light dappled through the leaves, morning breaking in the Everfree. Sigyn opened her eyes and felt the warm body of her sister next to her. Shifting her position, she snuggled in tighter against the larger Dragoness, laying her head upon Angrododa's chest she closed her eyes once more.

"I should go make breakfast." Came Angroboda's low rumble.

"No, Snuggle more." Came the changeling's response.

"Sister, we should arise and greet the day, not waste....." Angroboda paused, Sigyn's forearm and hand, had changed to a rather sharp blade, currently pressed against her throat.

With her eyes closed, and seemingly only half awake, Sigyn repeated, "You're warm and snugly, cuddle now, responsibility later." Her blade didn't waver.

"Alright, Sigyn, we'll rest a bit longer." Angroboda chuckled, pulling the changeling in tighter. Sigyn's blade disappearing, as both women drifted back to sleep.

"Oh! Am I interrupting something?"

From snuggled to movement in an instant, Sigyn leaped over the cooling campfire, tackling the intruder. Her forearm, again a blade, again at someone's throat.

"Who are you?" She snarled.

The black shelled being smiled. "I'm Chrysalis, former Queen of the Changelings. Forgive the intrusion, I saw the fire and, well, I've been cold for so very long." Breathing in Sigyn's scent and biting her lip, she teased. "Tell me, would you like to warm me? I don't mind sharing."

"I have a blade to your throat and you're flirting?"

"I'm an emotivore dear, I feed on love. Besides, I can tell, you don't mind. After all, you haven't shifted to a better position yet, besides, what woman doesn't like an occasional dagger included in foreplay?"

Sigyn smirked, this one would be fun. Pressing the blade harder against the intruder's throat, she grasped the other woman tight, pressing her self into Chrysalis's ample chest. The Changeling Queen's breath quickened as she felt her face heating, "What is this sensation?" She thought. "And how do I make it continue?"

"Sigyn, let her up. We be strangers here."

Sigyn arose, a small mew of disappointment, turning she returned to the campfire, Chrysalis shakily getting to her feet.

"Strangers, oh like those that arrived earlier?"

Both women turned. "What others?" Angroboda asked.

"Not including you two, there are six. I haven't been able to find much about them, at least not yet."

"When did they arrive?" Sigyn asked.

"Why? What are they to you? I don't know either of you, other then your both dangerous. Besides, you pinned me to the ground, took advantage, and didn't even offer me breakfast afterwards. I see no reason to give away information. Especially if it might make me more enemies."

"More Enemies? Seems you already gave away some free information there." Sigyn snarked.

"Nothing you couldn't have gotten anywhere else or inferred from my introduction, after all one does not become a former Queen, without upseting those in power."

"Three of them are our children, I have no idea who the other three are. Please, help us find the children we thought lost." Angroboda rumbled.

Chrysalis turned her head a moment, pursing her lips she said. "The first three, were unmistakable. They had power like I had never felt before. They entered, largely on their own and went directly to their destinations. Then came you two, walking secret pathways I was not even aware of. The last three, also with immense power, entered through a rainbow, and then scattered, each heading towards the first three, although in a more haphazard pattern."

Sigyn's eyes narrowed. "Why give that to us so easily? You who just a second ago wanted payment?"

"You lost your children, mine were taken, turned against me. If you have a chance to reclaim yours, I have not the right to impede you" Chrysalis sighed, then fell silent.

The two sisters looked to each other. Angroboda tilted her head toward the Changeling Queen, to which Sigyn smiled and nodded.

"You know we're going to need a guide." Angroboda said.

"And I personally will have no problem keeping her well fed." Sigyn finished.

Chrysalis smiled. "You want me to go with you?"

Sigyn darted towards Chrysalis, grabbing the black chittened being, the Pale Changling pulled her in close, affixing her mouth to Chrysalis's. Green energy flowed from Sigyn to Chrysalis as the former Aesir's affection was force fed to the former queen. A low moan was heard as Sigyn disengaged, Chrysalis glassy eyed with intoxication.'

"Does that answer your question, My Pet?" Sigyn asked

Chrysalis's could do nought but nod her head. She had never been given love . She had never knew it could feel like that! This being before her! There was only one response, kneeling she uttered her acquiescence.

"Completely, Mistress."

Angroboda shook her head, "Damn it Sigyn, Another one? I'm not cleaning up after this one, after you get bored."

"Dearest sister, she's a former Queen of shape shifting, emotivores. I doubt I will ever be bored with this one."

Angroboda returned her attention to the recovering Chrysalis. "The first Three can you tell us where they went?"

"Chrysalis nodded, rising she shook her head of the cobwebs. "Oh, Yes, I most certainly can." She paused, did her voice just sound giddy? Ugh. "Sorry, what I meant to say is that I can take you to where I felt them enter this realm. From there we will have to track them."

Sigyn smirked. "I don't know Chrysi, I kind of liked that perkiness. It made me want to have you on your knees." Sigyn traced a finger down Chrysilis's face, before roughly pulling her in for another kiss."

"Sigyn enough, play with your new pet later. We need to find our children."

Letting Chrsalis up for air she replied. "Very well, sister." Then gave Chrysalis her orders. "Chrysalis seek."

Swooning, all Chrysalis could do was obey. "Yes, mistress. I will find them, I swear it."

Crouching low, Chrysalis moved forward into the Everfree, towards the first entry point, not realizing the binding that had already claimed her.