• Published 8th Apr 2018
  • 848 Views, 38 Comments

Monster's Debt Paid - Jaycren



All debts are eventually called in. All markers must be paid. Not even Deities and monsters are exempt from this rule.

  • ...
4
 38
 848

Angrboda & Sigyn: Second Meetings

Chrysalis shot through the undergrowth, Sigyn and Angrobda swiftly following.

The scent of the first is near, Sigyn will be pleased, Chrysalis trilled.

Slowing, lest she lose the scent, Chrysalis flicked her tongue. Darting her head, she verified her heading.

Yes! We will be there soon. And then Mistress will give treats!

Screeching to a halt, Chrysalis evaluated herself.

Mistress?! she sneered, Treats?! I am not some hunting dog. I am a predator. A thing that haunts the nightmares of others. What in Tartarus am I doing?

Angrboda and Sigyn watched as their guide shook and pounded at the ground. Chrysalis's eyes narrowed as she recalled the exact moment of her transformation.

It was when I tasted the other Queen's love, or rather had it force-fed down my throat. Even now I can feel it, moving within me. It calls to me. I will not be enslaved! I can not use these two for my plans. But I will fulfill my oath.

Straightening herself, Chrysalis sighed. Turning back to her two fellow travelers, she informed them.

"In that clearing up ahead, is the landing point of the first. I must go my own way now. I have taken you as far as I can go."

Sigyn moved forward, her mouth asking why, but the hand of Angroboda stopped her. Looking back at her sister, Sigyn watched the other woman shake her head. Closing her mouth Sigyn stepped aside.

"We thank you for your help Queen Chrysalis," Angraboda replied, "It is with regret that we three can no longer walk the same path. If you ever have need of us, call and we will answer."

Chrysalis nodded back, "I will keep that in mind."

I am sorry to both of you, but I will not be able to leave Sigyn a second time. This will be goodbye for good.

Vanishing into the Underbrush, Chrysalis was soon nothing but a passing rumor. No evidence she had ever been.

"We will not see her again," Sigyn mourned, "One such as her can not stay under the authority of another for long. Makes me wonder if Loki ever visited this realm. For their goes one that could be as a daughter to him."

"Aye, or a sister," Angroboda allowed, "So sharp she cuts herself, and loves her mirror more than herself."

Sigyn snorted, "After we find our children, I think that I will search her out. I did not give up on my husband, I will not give up on her."

Angroboda chuckled, "I would be disappointed if you did. But enough of lost loves and past sorrows. Let us go and find our children."

Sigyn chuckled back, and together the two siblings stepped into the clearing.


Fenrir turned his head, his nostrils flaring, "Mother?"

Shaking his head, he continued to pace his clearing, "But how could that be? I just do not see."

Closing his eyes, he listened to the whispers of the Everfree, "Another she is with, One that is to her Kith."

Resuming his pacing he dwelt on this new knowledge, "Our Mother and Aunt Sigyn have come from far away. I wonder how long they are here to stay?"


Zecora stood over a slightly concussed Dash, "Maybe next time you will think before you act and perhaps use a bit of tact!"

Rainbow Dash groaned as she got to her feet, stumbling forward she fell against Zecora.

"Heh," She chuckled, "But did you really have to coldcock me so hard? Damn Cora, how strong are you? You bucking knocked me out of the air."

"I have Strength enough to spare if you insist on dragging me all the way there," Zecora admonished, "We will walk and you will lead, my words you must heed. Or my next tap upon the head may leave you dead."

Rainbow clutched her head, "That's okay Zecora, I'll be good!"

Glancing around, Dash scanned her surroundings.

"It's this way," The Prismatic Speedster chuckled, "This way to the father of my kids."

"I am glad we are near, even if your lewd remarks I have to hear," Zecora grumbled, "Some of us have yet to beat, the mare's curse known as heat. Denied many times I have been. It will not happen again."

"Absolutely Cora," Rainbow dash reassured her friend, "Just into this clearing up ahead and you can free that fine hunk of griffin flesh."

As both mares stepped into the clearing, a huge mound of vegetation began to rise. Shaking the slumber from itself, the massive Timberwolf growled as it turned toward the two mares.

Zecora's hand lashed out, as she slapped it on the nose.

"You will not use that tone with me, Fenrir's mate I be."

Laying its head in the dirt, the behemoth whined.

"Oh don't be such a child," Zecora scolded, "That blow was most mild. We are seeking a Griffin bound, do you know where he could be found?"

Wuffling, the Timberwolf yipped as it moved to the side. Sitting on its haunches, the wooden golem panted. Bowing to Zecora, it gestured to the bundle of flowers and plunder vines it had been concealing.

Rainbow Dash shot forward with a squee, "There he is!"

Closing the distance in less than a second, the prancing Pegasus beheld her future mate's predicament.

"Hahahahaha!" She guffawed, "I leave you all tied up and now you're being snuggled by Timberwolf puppies."

Clutching her stomach, Rainbow's laughter echoed in peals over the clearing. At least. until she was again silenced by Zecora's slap.


The two Apple sisters strode into Zecora's yard. Apple Bloom taking the lead.

"Alright Sis," Bloom cautioned, "It looks like Zecora is out looking for Fenrir. So I got to be the one to monitor you after you drink. That seat over in the shade should do. I don't want you in Zecora's tree in case of convulsions."

Nodding, Applejack moved over to where her younger sister gestured. A cushioned settee greeted her from where it dwelt happily in the shade. A small koi pond joyously burbled as the wind sighed peacefully through the trees.

"Well, at least I picked a right nice place to die if everything goes wrong." AJ joked.

"Oh you won't die from this," Apple Bloom reassured her, "Your mind'll just shatter. Emotional wounds bleed forever after all."

"Well that's reassuring," Applejack snarked, "Thanks, Sis."

"What're sisters for?" Apple Bloom shot back, "This'd usually be the time I or Sweetie would tell Scootaloo she was being stupid. You still want to go through with this? Whatever you experience will be with you until the day you die. It will never end."

"An Apple's word is their bond," Applejack declared, "I told Fenrir that I'd do this and by golly, I intend to live up to my end of the bargain. So take what you need and let me drink."

Apple Bloom sighed, "Alright then."

Motioning for her sister to move forward, Apple Bloom quickly snatched one of the hairs from her sister's mane.

Placing AJ's hairs to the side, Apple Bloom inserted Fenrir's hairs into one of the bottles. Shaking it till it glowed green, Apple Bloom handed it to Aj.

"All you gotta to do know is drink sis," Apple Bloom instructed, "The rest is automated."

"Welp down the hatch," Applejack quipped.

Taking a long pull from the bottle she downed it in one gulp, "Tastes like warm Apple Pie."

Sinking down into the waiting Setee, Applejack drifted off.

Applebloom snorted, "Alright Fenrir, you can come out."

A low chuckle echoed over the clearing, "Zecora taught you most well, I suppose you mean to give me hell."

Turning around she advanced on the wolf, "I get you been through somethings, but so have a lot of ponies. Scootaloo lives with her aunts, my parents are dead, and Sweetie's dump her on Rarity every chance they get."

Poking her hoof into his chest, Applebloom snarled.

"If My Sis Doesn't Come Out Of This 100% Fine, I Will Make Sure You Don't Either. Comprende?"

"Your sister will be unharmed," Fenrir assured her, "there is no reason to be alarmed."

Grabbing a handful of his chesthair, Applbloom smiled as she ripped a chunk off.

As Fenrir howled in pain, Applebloom finished her preparations.

"Alright, stop your bellyaching. Drink the damn potion,"

Grabbing her occasional teacher by the throat, she yanked downward. As his head came downwards, she slammed the potion bottle inside. Pushing him backward, she stroked his throat, causing him to swallow. Laying the much larger wolf next to her sister, Applebloom snarked.

"That'll shut you up. Now just have to keep watch and hope."

Settling down herself, Applebloom got comfy for the long night ahead.