• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 3,601 Views, 369 Comments

A Very Happy and Sunny Life - Wearin Hat



A diary, much like any other, containing the strange story of the oddest resident of Ponyville.

  • ...
17
 369
 3,601

PreviousChapters Next
68

How dare you. That wasn’t your story to tell. You had no right. You betrayed me.

No. You said enough. Shut up, just shut up. Sit there and stay quiet.

You were supposed to be the one I could trust. The only one I could come to when everypony else pushed me away. You know things about me that even I refuse to admit. I needed you to be the one light in all of this darkness. I needed you.

That’s not the point. I don’t care who it was you told. I don’t care why you told. What matters is that you told. You did the one thing I asked you not to do.

Don’t think it doesn’t matter who you told, because it does matter. It matters to everypony who was never meant to know what you do. What was weight off my shoulders to me will be damning evidence for them. The things I told you will be used to ruin me.

Exaggerating? You think I’m blowing this out of proportion? Princess Celestia has been sent copies of things I told you. The ruler of Equestria, the very pony who I have constantly rundown as a tyrant and liar, a pony who has every reason to end me, has been sent key passages from my diary.

What did I say? I told you that I don’t care why you did it. You do know what that means, right? When I say I don’t care, that means that nothing you say is going to change things. So you can go ahead and- help? You thought you were helping?

By telling Twilight everything, every little thing, you have created an obstacle that I cannot overcome. You saw what her letter said. She’s going to try to intervene in my life and she’s going to keep Celestia up-to-date as she does it. Twilight wants to change everything about me.

Do you know what will happen if I throw it all back in her face? If I so much as dare to deny her then Celestia will, at best, throw me into a dungeon where I’ll never see V again.

I have to let her do this.

I should burn you. You deserve nothing less.

You are a disgrace.

Shut up. Just. Stop. Talking.

PreviousChapters Next