• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 3,603 Views, 369 Comments

A Very Happy and Sunny Life - Wearin Hat



A diary, much like any other, containing the strange story of the oddest resident of Ponyville.

  • ...
17
 369
 3,603

PreviousChapters Next
Hi!

Hi Mr. Booky! It’s me, V!

I’m so happy you came to visit me in the hospital! I know I get a lot of visitors, but the two I want the most are you and Mr. Ipsa! And you’re here! Now, all we have to do is get him up here somehow.

What do you think, Mr. Booky? I know the hospital ponies don’t like him very much, but they’re just being mean! He doesn’t deserve to be bullied like that! All Mr. Ipsa wants is to come see me, right? So why not let him? I know he can be pretty mean too, but he’s a really nice pony! You know that more than anypony, Mr. Booky!

Hehe, oh well, he can come next time! I’d love for him to meet Mommy and Daddy.

Oh! That reminds me!

Mr. Booky, this is Mommy and this Daddy. Mommy, Daddy, this is Mr. Booky, he’s Mr. Ipsa’s best friend!

Hehe, they like you! Then again, how couldn’t they? You’re best friends with Commander Bob Sheppard! Hehe!

Oh yeah, Mr. Booky, have you met Miss Octavia? It’s okay if you haven’t, I know you don’t get outside a whole lot.

Mr. Booky, this is Miss Octavia. Miss Octavia, this is Mr. Booky, he’s Mr. Ipsa’s best friend!

I really like Miss Octavia, Mr. Booky. She’s super nice and super sweet. She’s here visiting me too! And, as you know, Mr. Ipsa REALLY likes her! Hehe!

Like I said, I’ve been getting a whole lot of visitors and I’ve made a lot of friends! Miss Cheerilee brought the WHOLE class up here, can you believe that? They all wanted to see if I was alright! That’s so sweet of them! That was yesterday, though, so I can’t introduce you to Miss Cheerilee.

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo come to see me a whole lot too! They’re really great friends! Hehe, they told me that Mr. Ipsa is a Cutie Mark Crusader too! I didn’t think he’d wanna do something like that! I’m so proud of him! I hope he gets his cutie mark really soon. Apple Bloom tells me it’s been really hard for her not to have her mark yet and she’s only my age! Poor Mr. Ipsa is really old and he still doesn’t have his!

I miss you and Mr. Ipsa so much, Mr. Booky. I love Mommy and Daddy, but you and Mr. Ipsa are just really great. I’d love to come and do a sleepover again sometime really soon, but I’d have to ask Mommy, Daddy, and Mr. Ipsa about that.

The only pony from class who didn’t visit me was Diamond Tiara. Even Silver Spoon said she was sorry! Why does Diamond have to be so mean? I know I don’t have my cutie mark yet, but that doesn’t mean she has to be so mean. I really thought she was gonna be my friend when I first met her. Instead she’s just been bullying me and my friends!

All of this silly bullying over a cutie mark. Mr. Booky, if Mr. Ipsa can live without one then I can too! They aren’t so great that it means we have to bully others who don’t have their cutie marks yet. Diamond Tiara doesn’t deserve her cutie mark! She’s just too mean! I wish it would just go away so she could know what it’s like.

That’s really mean, Mr. Booky, but I just get really mad when I think about how she bullies ponies.

Oh, have you said hi to Miss Sparkle or Miss Octavia yet? Come on, they aren’t that bad! Say hi!

PreviousChapters Next