• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 3,603 Views, 369 Comments

A Very Happy and Sunny Life - Wearin Hat



A diary, much like any other, containing the strange story of the oddest resident of Ponyville.

  • ...
17
 369
 3,603

PreviousChapters Next
Is That A Shark I See Down There?

And then our mighty hero began to write a new entry into his companion diary. Ever exhausted from his war on crime, our masculine hero flexes succulently to emphasize the great difficulty he is having with continuing to write like this.

Sorry about that Booky, but I feel like getting carried away. Yeah, I missed my usual mevening entry, sorry, but I was busy. Yeah, that’s right. Something of importance happened last night. Let me set the scene for you.

I showed up fashionably late, only to find that I had misinterpreted the time and that I had arrived on time. I’ll admit, not the greatest way to start off a night. As you know, my plan was to show up, thank the Apples -namely Big Mac- for their services, get drunk, and then pawn my crap off onto the nerd. Needless to say, it didn’t go quite like that.

It took me only moments to appropriately say what I wanted to say to the Apples -Big Mac- and I quickly found myself drunk after. This is where everything gets blurry, which might have something to do with me being drunk at the time.

Anytissue, I woke up here in bed around my least favorite time of the day. This would be infuriating as I severely dislike being awake that early, but there were a few details that derailed my rage that I’d like to point out for you.

The first thing I noticed was the presence of something wrapped around my face. This is strange as I normally do not partake in such clothing. It quickly became known to me that this was no mere cloth that wished to encompass my head. Let me just come out and say it; this thing was pretty much soaked in dried blood. This raises the issue of where the fuck the blood came from. That brings me to my next paragraph.

As you know, on the top shelf of my favorite bookcase is a vase I found laying in some poop some time back after the fire. You may recognize this as the vase that assaulted me during my previous entry. Well, when I awoke, it was gone. I know what happened to it, but I’ll get to that in my next paragraph.

The next item I found out of the ordinary was the note lying on my pillow. This is strange as I do not normally sleep with pieces of paper. Do NOT even try to bring up that one time I was drunk! We promised never to speak of that!

Well, what really makes this weird is what the note says. Here, let me recite it for you.

‘Dear Ipsa,

I had a lot of fun last night and from the way you stumbled around Applejack’s barn while trying to sing, I can only guess you had fun before we went to your house for the night. You’ll have to forgive my horrible writing as I was not expecting to drink so much last night or was I ready for how rough you were in bed, something I forgive you for due to the high amount of cider you drank.

Being that you’ll probably forget, during what you told me was you being ‘subtle’ with foreplay, you knocked your vase off of your shelves and it shattered over your head. I patched you up to the best of my ability, but please let me know if it still hurts.

As I said, I would love to do that again if you would like to. Though I should be fair and let you know that I’m not looking for some fling. I’m only interested in you if you intend on being serious with me…sorry. I would’ve loved to spend the day doing whatever it is you do during the day with you, but you know how work is. I’ll be by later once the day is over in order to check on you. Forgive me for leaving only this note as notice, but you were too far gone into sleep to wake up at my attempts.

Love,

[unreadable signature]’

Let me be the first to say it; I GOT LAID! FUCK YEAH! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! I told you I didn’t need that lesbian whore Octavia! I feel so fulfilled right now! I mean, I got laid! Some strange! Whether or not the strange was of quality is unknown to me right now as the signature at the bottom of it is sloppy as crap. I mean, the entire thing is hard to read, but that signature is impossible to read. It kind of looks like it starts with an ‘R’ or something like that, though I suppose it could also be an ‘A’, ‘Y’, or ‘T’. That’s not the point. I got laid; plan GETTING BUSY came to fruition!

Now there’s the issue of what the tartarus do I do now? She -I am so hoping it was a mare who I fucked and not some stallion who fucked me- said she’d be coming back after work…but when the fuck that is I haven’t a clue. At least I know she’s employed. It’s unfortunate she’s demanding a relationship of some sort, but I suppose it can’t be helped.

As exciting as this information is, I must remark angrily that my stupid self forgot to sell my crap to the nerd. You know what this means; I’ll have to gather up everything and head out right now if I’m gonna be able to make some real progress cleaning this nightday. It really sucks I won’t be able to solve the mystery as to who I probably dominated, but if they really want to find me, I’m not hard to find when I’m cleaning.

PreviousChapters Next