• Published 20th Mar 2018
  • 6,721 Views, 74 Comments

Over-Powered Shapeshifter. "At Least I'm Not A Mary Sue." - Taken-By-Insanity



I am suddenly an anthro changeling that can make as much sense as Pinkie Pie. Also I am as, if not more, powerful than Discord. And I am loving it.

  • ...
66
 74
 6,721

Walking Through The Everfree And Some Spa Time.

In The Everfree Forest

I have been walking for the past three minutes following this trail I found and I found a clearing full of poison joke. "I always do love how these things do their jokes on those who touch them, but hey all they want is a laugh," I said with a smile on my face. I heard a branch break and quickly turned around and found not one but two packs of timberwolves.

I raised an eyebrow at that, "Really," was my reaction to this situation. I then sighed and pulled out a dark grey sword with a black aura and red handle from behind my back. My neck jerked to the right making a snapping bone sound. Then I said in a distorted voice filled with glee, "This is going to be fun."

After that one of the wolves pounced at me. I sliced it doing a swipe from the right to the left in an upward motion. It broke apart and my sword absorbed the magic that makes it rebuild itself. The rest hesitated for a moment before surrounding me, then after a moment, they all pounced right at me in unison. What I did was simple but effective. I spun with the sword in my hand held out, breaking them all apart and absorbing their magic. Then my blade faded from existence once I was sure there were no more threats.

I turned around and saw Pinkie and Rainbow Dash looking at me in surprise. I raised an eyebrow and checked my watch and it was 11:25 which means I need to get going if I want to make it to the spa on time. "I need to get going and something tells me you were going to prank me, which is fine but now I'm expecting it so it will fail probably, now bye," I said to the two shocked ponies. I wonder if I have that rebuilding ability now I thought.

After Walk Back To Ponyville

After walking back to Ponyville I just remembered that I don't know where the spa was. I asked Bon Bon if she could tell where it is and her response was. "Oh it's down the road to the right, you shouldn't miss it." So I followed her directions to it and found it right away with Rarity and Fluttershy waiting.

I checked my watch and found I was one minute early. "Hey you two," I said startling them when I came in.
"Oh Shade I almost thought you couldn't make it," Rarity said after recovering from the scare I gave them. "I always try to make it when I'm available," I said back to her.

"You appointment is ready dears," said Aloe I believe it is. "Thank you, Aloe," said Rarity, I guessed her name correctly yay.

We followed her into the steam room after being changed in robes with towels covering our manes. "So how does this usually go?" I asked the girls.

"Well first we used the steam room for about four minutes, then we do the mud bath, then we get massages, and after all that, we get our hooves filed and horn for Rarity's case," Fluttershy's enlightened me with this. "You wouldn't mind if I sing a song right?" I asked the three other occupants in the room.

"I wouldn't mind," replied Lotus I believe her name was. "I wouldn't mind either," said Fluttershy.

"I would be fine with it after all your voice is dazzling when you sing," commented Rarity.

"Okay then," I said, happy that their fine with it.

When I was done the other three were clapping at my performance. "That was brilliant," exclaimed Lotus. I blushed a little at the compliment but said thank you anyways. After that, we just talked for a bit until we went to the next relaxing activity.

After Steam Room

After the steam room, we went to the mud bath with different robes that are enchanted to not get dirty after this and we don't have the towels covering our manes. "Shade I have a question," said Fluttershy. "Sure what's the question?"
I asked her. "What's your opinion of spiders?" as soon as those words left her mouth my neck did the jerk again and I said with a very scared voice, "I am terrified of them, I would rather go through two hundred bloodthirsty, feral dragons that lost their sanity than be near one spider." Then my neck jerked again and I was myself. I coughed and said, "I'm terrified of them."

"How about snakes?" asked Rarity. My neck jerked yet again and I said in a joyful voice, "Oh they're adorable in my point of view, in fact, I keep a basilisk in the basement as my pet, me and her get along very well." After that I was back to normal when I jerked my neck yet again. "Cheese and crackers that doesn't happen often," I commented.

Fluttershy was holding a face of extreme surprise and she said with a stutter of fear, "A-a-a b-b-b-basilisk?"

"Yes is there a problem?" I asked her. She responded quickly, "Oh no no it's just that a basilisk is very dangerous since if you look at them in the eye you usually die and if you look at its reflection then you are paralyzed until your given a cure for it." After I was done processing what she said I replied with, "Oh that, well I have an immunity to most things like poison or harmful magic such as a basilisk's ability to kill by just looking at its eyes and such." After that, we just talked about our likes and dislikes.

After Mud Bath

We are now laying on our stomachs on top of tables getting massages from some staff of the spa. Nothing happened during this so let us skip to the filing hooves and one unicorn's horn.

After Massages

Me and the other two were having our hooves, and horn for Rarity's case, filed while sitting in some chairs. "So Shade what brought you to Ponyville in the first place?" asked Rarity. "Hmm. Well, I was bored for quite some time, just wondering the streets of Canterlot and Manehatten, helping some poor ponies to get their lives going again and such. That is until I heard of Ponyville 'home of the Elements of Harmony and always full of excitement' at least according to my sources, so that's when I decided to come here so that way I can have a more exciting life," was my answer.

"Well that's quite generous and kind of you to help others get there lives up and running again," complimented Fluttershy. "Thank you Fluttershy, now how did you two end up here?" I asked the two. "I was born and raised here and I never would want to leave without good reason," was Rarity's answer. "I moved here because of my love for animals and since Ponyville is such a small town, it was a comfortable environment for me to live in as well as be able to peacefully take care of animals," was Fluttershy's answer.

After Spa Time

"That would be fifteen bits for the treatment," said Aloe. We were back in the front room paying for the time we had at the spa. After Rarity paid the right amount of bits we left the building.

"So what did you think about that time in the spa Shade?" asked Fluttershy.

"I really liked it, would it be alright if we made this a daily thing?" I asked the two.

"That would be fine darling, just remember it's every Tuesday," Rarity answered my question.

“Thanks, Rarity," I said. After that, we agreed to do this every Tuesday.

Author's Note:

As always please point out mistakes.
Cupcake? What's in it. It's just red velvet with some chocolate chips. Huh okay.