• Published 19th Mar 2018
  • 4,029 Views, 80 Comments

The New Dawn of the Setting Sun - The Crazed Werewolf



Sunset Shimmer rediscovers the family she already has. Can she protect those she loves from the Demon that once lived inside her tormented soul?

  • ...
3
 80
 4,029

Chapter 15: Reaction

Celestia was in a state of panic. She had found a note in Scootaloo's own handwriting that sounded like the young girl was ready to end it all. Celestia sat at her daughter's desk and silently restarted the video.

"Thank you Aunt Luna," Sunset said as she entered her sister's room and looked at her mother.

"Luna is going to keep an eye out for her," Sunset said, "Trixie, Rarity, and Applejack are going to call if she shows up at either of their houses. Rainbow is currently checking the skate park and the basketball courts. We'll find her."

"This is my fault," Celestia said quietly.

"NO," Sunset said firmly, "if anyone is to blame I am at fault, everyone was targeting her because of me!"

"Sunset, you can't blame yourself," Celestia said.

"Can't I," Sunset said as she pointed to the video. The sun that Diamond Tiara had drawn on Scootaloo's face was prominently displayed.

*****

Scootaloo found herself alone in the park. There was no one around but she felt as though someone was watching her.

"Scootaloo," a voice in her head whispered, "Scootaloo, why are you so angry my sweet, sweet, Scootaloo?"

"Who's th-there," Scootaloo said.

"Someone who can help you," the voice whispered back.

"Wh-what do you mean," Scootaloo asked.

"I can help you get revenge on Diamond Tiara and your so called friends," the strange voice snarled, "I can help you put Sunset Shimmer in her place."

"How," Scootaloo asked.

"Allow me to show you," the voice whispered seductively.

Scootaloo thought for a moment.

"Ok, show me," she said finally, suddenly her world went black... Scootaloo found herself standing in the hallway at CHS. She saw Diamond Tiara heading her way with a smirk on her face. She was being followed by both Applebloom and Sweetie Belle.

"Get her girls," Diamond Tiara called out as both of her former friends moved to shove her against the wall. Instead Scootaloo managed to side step out of the way which caused Applebloom to collide with Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo then spun around as Diamond Tiara reached out to grab her. Scootaloo grabbed her arm and pushed her into Sweetie Belle. The world went black again. When Scootaloo's vision returned she found herself outside CHS, this time she was looking at Sunset and her friends as the stood around the Wondercolt statue.

"Can you believe what Scootaloo did," Sunset said to Rarity.

"Yeah, she shouldn't of done that to Sweetie Belle," Rainbow said, "I mean just because Sweetie Belle is better at basketball than her isn't an excuse for that kind of behavior."

"Rainbow Dash..." Scootaloo said, her voice having a strange echo to it.

"They can't hear you," the voice whispered in her ear, "they don't care about you."

The scene changed again. This time it showed Silver Spoon lounging by her pool.

"I can also help you get want you want," the voice whispered, "even though you deny your own feelings."

"Wait-what," Scootaloo said as she looked at Silver Spoon.

"All you have to do is ask," The voice responded. Scootaloo suddenly found herself back in the park, alone.

"I want it," Scootaloo said, "I want it all!"

"Scoots, there you are," Rainbow said as she ran up to the younger girl, "your parents and your sister are sorting themselves sick over you.

"I doubt it," Scootaloo said under her breath as Rainbow pulled out her phone. Rainbow rolled her eyes as she dialed a phone number.

"Sunset, I found her at the park," Rainbow said, "uh yes ma'am Mrs. Celestia, I'll bring her home right now."

Rainbow put her phone back in her pocket.

"Come on Squirt," Rainbow said, "I'm sorry about what Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon did to you. You know that you can reach out to me if you ever need it."

"SILVER SPOON WASN'T INVOLVED," Scootaloo screamed before lowering her voice to a near whisper, "it was Diamond Tiara and, my, my friends."

"What," Rainbow said incredulously, "that doesn't sound like Applebloom or Sweetie Belle at all."

"What ever," Scootaloo said. She didn't want anything to do with her former friends. They had betrayed her, not the other way around. At least Silver Spoon was her friend.

*****

Scootaloo's eyes snapped open. She realized that she had been having a nightmare. After calming herself down she noticed that she felt different, she felt more powerful than she ever had before! If she could have seen herself in a mirror she would have noticed that she was giving off an odd black glow.

Author's Note:

Ok, just in case it wasn't obvious to some of you, both this chapter and the previous one were just one big nightmare Scootaloo was having. The events involving Sweetie Belle and Applebloom really didn't happen, but the demon was able to convince Scootaloo otherwise. Scootaloo's odd behavior throughout the story is because the demon has been working on Scootaloo from the start. As for Silver Spoon's feelings toward Scootaloo, you'll just have to wait and see.