• Published 12th Mar 2018
  • 3,184 Views, 73 Comments

From Repair to Despair - A Man Undercover



What happens when you get the Equestria Girls and the Three Stooges together? Well, let's find out, shall we?

  • ...
21
 73
 3,184

Chapter 6: Ruckus of the Repairmen-Part 1 (Edited)

Author's Note:

👋🏻Hey guys!

At long last, I finally got a new chapter up and ready for reading.

It took tons of effort and thought to really bring this one to life, but it’s finally finished. I’m sorry for the long wait, really. But, creativity takes time. Plus, I've been having to deal with other stuff. On brighter notes though, outside of the second part of this chapter here, I was also able to work out what I'd like to do for the rest of the upcoming chapters since I’ve been planning them out in my head. It's gonna take me a while to really get part 2 of this chapter to come to life and be perfect, so it won't be a very immediate thing to come.

Before you all start reading, I’d like to give a special thanks to MarioBrony and Dinodisneylover1, who helped me out in my time of need by giving me tons of ideas that I believe worked perfectly for this chapter. I would definitely like some help with bringing part 2 to life considering the next would be about the Stooges working on the computer, especially with coming up with the right gags for it.

In the meantime, though, I hope you all like this one.

Back at Sunset’s House...

The Stooges, along with the girls and Spike, are entering Sunset’s bedroom. One at a time, and like a train, they all move inside so that the Stooges can see exactly what it is that they’re dealing with.

Once inside, Sunset shows them the source of her problem.

“Well, there’s the problem I called you three for,” she tells them.

“The computer?” Larry asks.

“Uh-huh.”

“Well, what’s wrong with it?” Moe asks.

But just before Sunset can answer...

“Welllllll. Long story short," Pinkie says, before breathing in and saying, "Sunset’s-computer-has-been-acting-funny-since-last-night-” She inhales before resuming. “-and-then-it-kept-being-the-same-way-this-morning-until-it-shut-down-” Another pause for a large breath.“So-that’s-why-we-called-you-so-that-you-could-fix-it-up-and-Sunset-can-finish-some-homework-she-has.”

During Pinkie’s spiel, the Stooges can’t help but become wide-eyed, their jaws dropping. They continue doing so even after Pinkie stops talking. Finally though, they shake their heads out of their stupors.

Sunset and the others (outside of Pinkie) can only guess that the Stooges most likely have no idea what Pinkie just said.

“Would you mind explaining that again, Kid?” Moe asks Pinkie.

But before Pinkie can explain, Rainbow puts her hand over Pinkie’s mouth, “No need, Pinkie, I’ll explain.” She turns her attention to the Stooges. “What she’s trying to say is that it’s broken.”

“And if it’s not fixed, Sunset won’t be able to complete some homework she has to turn in soon,” Twilight also explains.

“Ohhhhhhhhh.” The Stooges say, finally understanding.

“Isn’t that what I just said?” Pinkie asks.

Applejack chuckles. “Well, Sugarcube, that is what ya said. But, when yer talkin’ faster than a hummingbird, how can people really understand ya?”

Pinkie blinks, realizing that Applejack is right. She chuckles and blushes with embarrassment.

Moe chuckles as well, “Don’t worry, Kid, how fast you talk won’t make much of a difference to us anyhow.”

“Yeah, we’ll take it to the cleaners and give it all we got,” Larry says.

“It’s own mother won’t even be able to tell it apart once we’re through,” Curly says.

Normally, Moe often gets aggravated by Curly for making such witty punchlines, but, instead of doing something like slapping him, Moe pats Curly on the head like one does with a dog, smiling as he does so.

“Precisely what he said,” Moe tells the Equestria Girls & Spike.

“Okay then,” Sunset says with a chuckle. “Do you have everything you need for the job? Anything at all?”

“Why Soitenly!” Curly assures her, before opening the bag and taking out a saw. “Ya got nothin’ to worry about, we kill a cure.”

Curly ‘nyuck’ chuckles as he shows everyone the saw, and next thing you know, Larry and Moe dig into the bag. Moe takes out a mallet, and Larry takes out a hand brace drill.

“Yes, these oughta do nicely.” Moe says, while taking a really great look at his tool.

As the Stooges are holding their tools, the girls and Spike don looks of shock and confusion.

“Gentlemen, what are those?” Rarity asks the Stooges.

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Rares, we won’t mess up the joints.” Larry assures her.

“Right, you kids just wait outside. We’ll call ya when we’re finished,” Moe tells them.

“Well...okay then,” Sunset says, before motioning to her friends, “Come on, guys. We’ll wait downstairs.”

And with everything said and done, Sunset and her friends head out the door. The last one in the line of exiting friends is Fluttershy, and before she leaves, she turns around to the Stooges.

“Um, if any of you three need help with something, just call on my friends and I,” Fluttershy shyly says. “Um...if you want to that is.”

“Hey, don’t worry, Mrs. Flutters,” Curly says while Moe and Larry are putting away their tools as he talks, “Everything’s under control, we’ll be fine.”

“Well, alright then,” Fluttershy says, “Good luck.”

Finally, Fluttershy closes the door behind her, leaving the Stooges and the computer alone.


Outside Sunset’s Bedroom...

Fluttershy makes sure that the door is all the way shut. When she hears the door latch click, she immediately turns towards her friends, who are all about to discuss something about the repairmen in the other room.

“Well...” Rarity says, but pauses for a moment. “Their methods certainly are, uh...”

“Crazy lookin’?” Applejack says, wondering if that’s what Rarity is about to say.

“I was going to say peculiar, Darling.”

“Well...” Sunset says, pausing with nervousness. “As long as they know what they’re doing, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt.”

“Me too.” Twilight agrees.

And the others agree with them in unison.

“So, um, what do we do now?” Fluttershy asks.

Fluttershy and her friends suddenly think for a moment about what they can do in the meantime, until finally...

“Well, how about we play “Shut-the-Box”?” Rainbow suggests.

“Shut-the-Box?” Rarity says with a raised eyebrow.

“Why certainly, Rares! Haven’t ya ever heard of it?” Applejack asks with a smile and a bump of the elbow, “It’s only one o’ the best games ever.”

“Yeah,” Pinkie agrees, “I’ve played that game 10 times in a month, and I have to tell you this. It is. THE BEST. GAME. EVER!!!”

“It’s been a while since I last played it, so, I’m up for it,” Sunset says.

“Me too,” Twilight comments.

“Me three,” Spike says.

“Um, I hate to tell you all this, but...I’ve actually never played that game before,” Fluttershy nervously says.

“Neither have I,” Rarity echoes. “Besides that, the name does sound rather uncouth and confusing.”

The others can’t help but look at Rarity in confusion on how she can think that.

“You’re kidding, right?” Rainbow asks.

“Not really,” Rarity tells her, “but, I’m actually willing to try it out considering how fun you are all making it sound.”

“Me too. And I would love it if you all showed me how to play,” Fluttershy says.

Applejack wraps her arm around Fluttershy. “Well then, what’re we waitin’ for, partners? Let’s get along to that game.”

“Right,” Sunset agrees. “Come on, let’s go downstairs.”

So, the girls and dog all head downstairs to play “Shut-the-Box”.


Back in Sunset’s Bedroom...

“Alright, you lamebrains, drop what you’re doin’,” Moe orders. “It’s time we get to work.”

Unfortunately...

*BONK*

Curly and Larry take Moe’s order literally, dropping their stuff onto Moe’s foot and causing him to yell “OW!” a few times while hopping up and down on his good foot.

Curly and Larry see what Moe’s doing, unaware that the reason behind it is because of them dropping their stuff onto his foot.

“C’mon, we ain’t got time for dancin’!” Larry scolds.

“Yeah, shame on you, Moe,” Curly also scolds, before barking a few times at him.

“Don’t you bark at me,” Moe orders, but Curly continues to bark. “Don’t you bark.”

And Curly barks again, causing Moe to get really sore at him.

“Okay, you asked for it.” And he pokes Curly in the eyes with two of his fingers.

“Serves ya right.” Larry comments to Curly.

Moe turns his head to face Larry. “And you.”

And before Larry can blink, Moe bonks him on the forehead.

“Come on, let’s get to that computer,” Moe commands.

And with the job in mind, the Three Stooges make their way to the computer to have a look at it.

Each of the Stooges go to one side of the computer. Curly goes to the right and back side of the computer, while Larry goes to the left side of the computer, and Moe goes to the front.

Curly looks around at the back, but he doesn’t know precisely what to look for.

“Hey, Moe. What are we lookin’ for?” he asks.

“How should I know,” Moe answers, pulling the computer brain out. “Come on over here and give me a hand with this box that turns it on and off.”

With the order heard, Curly comes right over. He picks up the other end of the computer brain from under it.

They lift the computer out of the desk no matter how heavy it really is, and then...they put it down on the ground.

Larry comes right over to his friends to see what they’ve brought out and dumbly asks, “We startin’ with that thing?”

Moe gives a rather peeved look at Larry for asking that question.

“No, we’re startin’ by takin’ this out so that we can put our heads in the hole it was inside of.” Moe sarcastically replies, before kicking Larry in the shin and making him hop on one foot. “Now who’s doin’ the dancin’ around here?”

“What is this thing, anyway?” Curly asks Moe.

“Onion-head, don’t ya know your technology?” Moe asks him, to which Curly shakes his head in return. “Well, this right here happens to be the brains of the whole outfit. When you press the button to turn it on, the whole computer wakes up from sleepin’.”

“Oh,” Curly understands, “Well, if it doesn’t work, how are we gonna wake it up?”

“Watch.”

And like so, Moe pushes a small black button on the side of the CPU. When he finishes pressing the button...

*CLICK*

The computer chip pops out of the slot.

Without a problem, Moe bends down and pulls the computer chip out of the slot, and brings it to eye level.

Curly and Larry take a good long look. The former however is dumbly looking at Moe’s wrist instead of the chip, and when Moe notices that...

*BONK*

He bonks Curly on the back of his head.

Curly looks at Moe with both irritation and confusion , but Moe explains by directing his gaze to the chip, to which Curly finally sees.

“What’s that?” Larry asks.

“The brains of the outfit that’s behind the other brains of the outfit is what this is,” Moe explains, “It helps the box work the computer.”

“Ooooooohhhhh,” Curly and Larry say in understanding.

“Well, it looks alright to me,” Larry says.

“YeahYay, but it looks a little dirty in some places,” Curly points out.

“For once you’re using your eyes, Muttonhead. It is lookin’ that way,” Moe agrees.

“So, what are we supposed to do? Clean it?” Larry asks.

“Of course we oughta clean it,” Moe says, before handing the chip to Larry. “Here. You go to the bathroom that’s across the hall and clean this thing. Curly and I will check the computer for any more problems.”

“Okay.”

So with the order in mind, Larry heads out of the bedroom.

“Come on, Curly.” Moe orders, “Let’s check the wires.”

Moe and Curly head around to the back of the computer.


Meanwhile, Larry heads to the bathroom with the computer chip in hand. Once inside, he looks around to see what he can use to clean the chip with. “Wet wipes,” he says to himself.

And he’s right. On the bathtub is a cylindrical container of wet wipes.

“These oughta do nicely.” Larry concludes.

So he grabs a wet wipe and starts cleaning up the chip.


In the meantime, Moe and Curly continue overseeing the computer and start checking the wires.

Curly checks out a red wire. As he does though, his stomach starts to overtake his brain, making him think of this wire as food. He decides to take a bite.

Before his mouth can even touch the wire, he realizes at the last minute that he’s missing something very important. He reaches into his pocket, and pulls out...a salt shaker.

“Salt.” He says to himself.

He salts the wire, and puts the shaker back in his pocket.

Then, he takes a bite. Unfortunately for him...

*ZAP*

The wire shocks him on the mouth.

“BYOW!!!” He screams.

He puts the wire down immediately.

“What are you up to?” Moe asks him.

“Would you like this piece of candy?” Curly asks Moe in return.

“Candy?” Moe says, before he frowns, “How can you think that’s candy? That’s a wire.”

“I’m sorry, I was just hungry.” Curly explains.

“Would you rather have filet of sole and heel instead?”

“Soitenly.”

“Well, you’ve got it.”

Right when he finishes saying that, Moe kicks Curly in the forehead.

When the pain subsides, Curly looks up at Moe with a rather peeved look.

“Now put that wire down, you’re likely gonna get a shock,” Moe orders.

“Shock? Aw, come on, this wire wouldn’t hurt a fly,” Curly assures.

“Put it down.”

But all Curly does is shrug in response, as he doesn’t think there’s anything to worry about.

“Why, you-“ Moe grunts, grabbing Curly’s hand.

However, when the two men’s hands make contact...

*ZAP*

Electricity runs through them both, causing their bodies to shake and their heads to twitch back and forth.

With all of their strength, Moe and Curly let go of each other, causing the electricity to stop running through them.


Back in the bathroom, Larry continues to clean up the computer chip.

Finally, with one last wipe, the chip is sparkly clean. A shiny sparkle even makes itself known.

“This looks clean enough,” he says with a satisfied smile, “Now to get this back to the computer.”

What Larry doesn’t know is that, in front of him on the floor, is a bar of soap.

With one step of his foot...

*SLIP*

...he slips on the soap, his arms going in the air as he’s about to fall. The computer chip flies out of his hand. He falls to the floor on his back with a thud.

When he leans himself up to a sitting position, he notices with a gasp that the computer chip is no longer in his hand. He looks around for it on the ground, as well as feeling for it with his hands, desperate to find it because he doesn’t want to go back to the others (especially Moe) empty handed. Having no luck on the ground, he decides to see if he can find it in the rest of the bathroom’s surroundings, such as the walls and shelves attached to them.

He looks everywhere, using his hand to shield his eyes in order to get a clearer view while searching for the chip.

Then...

He gasps, seeing something that isn’t on the ground...

...but on a white shelf above the toilet, with a couple of individual stacks of 2 towels on each side.

It’s the computer chip!

Immediately, Larry runs over to where the chip is.

He steps on the toilet bowl, positioning his feet on each side of it.

He reaches for the chip up on top, his fingers so close to the level of the shelf’s edge.

Suddenly...

*SLIP*

His right foot slips on the toilet bowl, causing him to fall and grab onto the shelf to keep himself from hitting the ground, but the shelf’s left side collapses under his weight, making the towels slide off and fall onto the sink. Moreover, the shelf’s collapsing and tilting results in Larry’s grip letting go by accident and making him fall. His head bumps hard against the sink’s side while his back collapses onto the floor.

“OW!”

He rubs his head, the pain making it feel like a brick hit him. Additionally, he can’t help but feel that his right foot is wet.

As the pain subsides, he leans up to see where that feeling is coming from. Much to his disgust, he finds that the wetness on his shoe-covered foot is coming from it...

...sitting in the water inside of the toilet bowl.

Disgusted by this, he takes a moment to use his left foot to stand up, his hands holding onto the top of the sink to aid him. When his bottom is off of the floor, he takes his right foot out of the toilet, and gives it a couple of shakes to get whatever excess water there is off of it. However, he feels that there is water inside of his shoe too. So, he takes his shoe off, and pours the water inside of it out and onto the floor.

After just two small drops, which are the last of the water, Larry puts his shoe back on.

He looks around for the chip again, knowing that it obviously fell off the shelf somewhere.

It doesn’t take him long to find it again. Sitting on top of the sink faucet that is, and looking like it’s balancing itself.

He goes right over to the sink, intent on getting the chip again.

But...

*SLIP*

He slips again! This time on the water that came out of his shoe not too long ago. His head falls forward first and bumps against the sink faucet. Unfortunately, that bump in addition causes the chip to fall right off the faucet, and drop right through the drain.

It does not go unnoticed by Larry.

Thinking fast, he reaches his arm through the hole, and grabs for the computer chip before it can even touch the bottom of the pipe.

His quick thinking is a success, as he can tell by touch that he has the chip in his hands again.

He laughs to himself in victory, but not before accidentally bumping his head onto the sink faucet yet again. Normally, something like that would want him to rub at where the pain is subsiding.

However...

“But, I don’t care. I got it!” He says to no one in particular, before trying to leave with the chip, “I got-“

But he suddenly jerks back a bit and is unable to move.

He gasps when he finds out why he’s unable to leave:

Because his arm is stuck in the drain and won’t come out.

Out of desperation, he tries to tug his arm out. After just three times, he finds that his arm is definitely stuck. Despite his realization that he’s stuck, as well as the futility in trying to get his arm out himself, he keeps trying to get free, his arm starting to hurt with each tug.


Back in Sunset’s bedroom, Moe and Curly continue checking for problems besides the chip that Larry has.

“I wonder where Porcupine is with that thingamabob that works the computer?” Moe asks with wonder.

“I don’t know,” Curly responds.

“Well, at least we know the wires are okay,” Moe says.

“Except for this,” Curly responds, holding a vanilla cord.

Wondering what Curly is talking about, Moe turns his attention to his companion. He catches sight of what he’s holding and walks right over to him.

“Where’s that cord in your hand from?” Moe asks him.

“It was stuck to the back of the computer.” He points at where he got it. “See?”

Directing his eyes to what Curly is pointing at, Moe sees a slight stub of the cord on the back of the computer. It looks as if it’s been broken off by something, like it’s been cut clean through too.

Moe faces Curly again. “Well, if it was stuck there, how’d you get it off?”

“I grabbed a saw from the bag and sawed it off,” Curly explains.

Moe crosses his arms. “And how ‘bout it? Find anything negative or positive in it?”

“I’m positive about the negative. But, I’m a little negative about the positive,” Curly replies.

“Oh, negative eh?”

“No, I’m positive that I don’t know if there’s anything positive or negative in the cord.”

“Yeah, well look right there.” Moe points to the top of the cord. “I’m positive that there’s a spark of electricity on it.”

Doing as Moe says with very little thought in his mind, Curly turns his attention towards the cord.

Without him noticing, Moe grabs him by the head. And then...

He twists his head to face the front and squeezes his nose with his thumb.

When he lets go, Curly gives him a resentful look because of what he just did.

But Moe isn’t done yet, because in the blink of an eye....

*POKE*

He uses two fingers to poke him in the eyes, causing Curly to yelp.

“Hey fellas!” Someone shouts from outside, grabbing Moe’s attention. “Fellas, help!”

That second shout is enough to grab Curly’s attention, making him take his hands away from his eyes.

“It’s Larry,” Moe figures out, before waving his hand to Curly and saying, “Come on.”

Without a moment of hesitation, Moe and Curly rush right to the door, opening it and exiting the bedroom. They make it to the bathroom door across from them and open it up.

What they find upon entering it is something that definitely puzzles them. They find that Larry’s arm appears to be stuck in the sink’s pipe.

“What’s going on here, Porcupine?” Moe asks.

“My arm’s stuck in this pipe, here,” Larry replies.

“Well why’d you get it in there in the first place?”

“Because the wake-upper for the computer fell into it, so I grabbed it before losing it for good.”

His answer causes the eyes of both Moe and Curly to widen.

“So first ya dropped it, then ya grabbed it? And now you’re stuck because you didn’t think it through if ya could get out?” Moe asks Larry.

“Yeah” Larry responds.

Out of annoyance and anger, Moe grabs Larry by the hair, and pulls on it really hard.

“OOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!” Larry screams.

Finally, the chunk of hair that Moe grabbed rips off of his head, a tearing sound coming from it like a piece of paper is being ripped.


In Sunset’s Living room...A little bit before Moe pulls Larry’s hair...

At the moment, the girls are playing their game of Shut-the-Box.

It is currently Rainbow’s turn to roll the dice. However...

“OOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!”

A loud scream of pain suddenly makes itself known, startling Rainbow to where she drops the dice before she can even roll them. It startles the rest of the gang as well, each of whom have different reactions upon hearing the noise, such as Spike covering his ears with fright. The only common thing among the group is that they each look around, wondering where that scream is coming from.

Finally, the screaming stops.

“Did any of you guys just hear that?” Rainbow asks her friends.

“How can anyone not?” Twilight replies.

“Goodness,” Rarity comments, “it sounded as if one of the repairmen was in pain.”

“That’s because it is, Rarity,” Applejack tells her.

At Applejack telling her this, Rarity rolls her eyes with a slightly peeved expression.

“You didn’t have to tell me that.” She grumbles.

“Could the repairman be having a problem?” Fluttershy says curiously .

“Maybe,” Sunset responds, before she heads for the stairs. “I’ll go see what’s up.”

“Good idea.”

So with that in mind, Sunset disappears up the stairs.


Back in Sunset’s Bathroom...and a little bit before Sunset goes up the stairs...

Larry continues to groan in pain from Moe pulling some of his hair off.

“Ya nitwit, I oughta-“ Moe says, but gets cut off.

“Lay off him, will ya?” Curly butts in.

“Who’s talkin’ to you?” Moe asks him, before using a balled-up fist to bonk him on the forehead.

The bonk causes Curly to clutch at his head.

“I oughta strangle ya for this, but I’m gonna put it off until you’re outta this mess ya got yourself into,” Moe tells Larry, “Have ya tried getting out at all?”

“Course I have. What do ya think I am? A dope?” Larry asks him.

“I’d say yes, but I’ll be putting off answering that,” Moe replies. “So ya tried to get out, and you’re really stuck?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright then,” Moe says, before directing his attention to Curly. “Onion-head, go get the tool box. We gotta help him out of this.”

“Aye-Aye, Sir.” Curly salutes, accidentally hitting Moe with the hand he saluted with.

When Curly turns to the door and leaves for the tools, Moe uses his foot to kick him in the behind, causing Curly to grunt with pain as he leaves.

“Now don’t worry, Kid, we’ll get ya outta this in two shakes of a twist,” Moe tells Larry.

“Do I get a milkshake while doing the twist after this?” Larry asks with curiosity.

“Yeah, you’ll get your-“ but Moe cuts himself off, realizing that Larry apparently got confused by what he just said before.

He frowns at Larry, “Why you...” and slaps him on the forehead.

“Hey, Moe,” a voice calls out.

Directing their attention, Moe and Larry see Curly coming back with the tool bag in hand.

He stops in front of them and tells the two, “I got the tools.”

“Okay, get your hands in the bag. We’re gonna need a chisel and a hammer,” Moe orders him.

Immediately, Curly digs into the tool bag, and he finds exactly what they need. He first grabs a chisel out of the bag, and then, he grabs out a huge sledgehammer, which is actually surprising considering it’d be impossible to fit one in a tool bag.

“Got ‘em,” Curly tells Moe.

“Okay. Give the chisel to Larry,” Moe says to him.

With total competence, Curly gives the chisel to Larry, where he in turn takes it with his free hand.

“Mongoose, you put the chisel where the pipe is and keep it still,” Moe orders Larry.

Right away, Larry does as Moe says, making sure to have a firm grip on the chisel and that it is firmly in place.

“What are you gonna do?” he asks.

“Don’t worry, it won’t hurt in the slightest.” Moe says, not answering the question at all and turning his attention to Curly again, “Curly, you get the hammer ready. I’ll guide ya.”

“Right.” Curly replies.

And Moe dashes behind Curly. Once he gets behind him, he gives his bald friend a tap on the shoulder to ready the hammer.

“Alright, Kid, to the left,” Moe directs him, to which Curly moves the hammer to the left, “Put it up a little.”

“Right,” Curly replies, before he moves it up some.

“Take it down a notch.”

Curly lowers the hammer a bit.

“Now a little to the right.”

Curly takes the hammer to the right.

“Okay, go ahead and-

But Moe barely gets to finish the order, because Curly dumbly swung the hammer backwards into Moe’s nose by accident, before swinging it forward and hitting the hand Larry has been using to hold the chisel. The hit on Moe’s face causes Moe to yell with pain and put his hands on his nose, while the hit on Larry’s hand causes Larry to yelp with pain, drop the chisel, and put his hand in his mouth.

It doesn’t take long for Curly to realize what he has done just now, especially to Moe, who gets his hands away from his nose.

“Moe! Moe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that,” Curly assures him.

“Oh, that’s alright, Kid. As they say, accidents happen.” Moe says to him with a smile.

Having said this, Moe unexpectedly begins to chuckle. Thinking that everything is okay, Curly also chuckles, and Larry follows suit for some reason.

It’s then that Moe suddenly stops chuckling. Curly and Larry still chuckle even though he stopped.

“Where’s that chisel?” Moe asks Curly.

“Right there,” Curly directs.

Finding the chisel thanks to Curly‘s pointing, Moe picks it up before returning his attention to Curly.

Then...

*CLANG*

He hits Curly on the head with the chisel, causing the latter to go from chuckling to yelling with pain. Larry’s chuckling also stops.

As Curly yells, he suddenly notices something about the chisel.

“Oh, look,” Curly points, directing Moe to find that the chisel is bent. “You broke the chisel.”

“I’ll fix that,” Moe says, before hitting Curly on the head with it again and unbending it.

The hit makes Curly scream with agony again, but the pain doesn’t last long. He gives Moe a disgruntled look because of what he’s done.

Suddenly...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The knocks are enough to alert the attention of the Stooges straight towards the door.

“Boys?” A voice calls from the other side.

The Stooges look at one another with quick turns of their heads, before turning their attention to the door, wondering who is at the other side.

“Who is it?” Moe asks the person..

“It’s me, Sunset,” She responds.

The Stooges face each other again, this time with frightened looks.

“NYYAGH!” they yelp to one another.


Sunset stands at the other side of the door.

“Everything okay in there?” she asks them.

“Yeah, everything’s fine,” Moe’s voice assures her from the other side.

“What are you all doing in the bathroom?” Sunset asks, “The computer is in my bedroom, remember?”

“Yeah, we know,” Moe responds, “We’re just taking a rest break in here.”

Now Sunset is really confused about this, so much that she raises an eyebrow.

“All at once?” Sunset asks.


“Yeah. It’s sort of a thing that we do,” Moe lies, “We use the bathroom all at once instead of coming in one at a time.”

As he keeps talking to Sunset, Moe quietly inches himself to the door and locks it, mainly so that he wouldn’t have to worry about having to use his back to barricade the door.

“C’mon, puddin’ head,” Moe softly urges Curly, rushing back to him and Larry, “We gotta get him outta this. On the count of three, we’ll try to just pull him out.”

“Right,” Curly replies.

“1…” Moe says, he and Curly readying themselves and gripping Larry’s shoulders.

“Aren’t the three of you concerned about decency?” Sunset asks from the other side.

“Decency? We never heard of such a thing,” Moe lies to Sunset again, before turning his attention to Curly and accidentally spitting in his eye, “2…”

“OOMPH!” Curly yelps, wiping his eye with his hand before re-gripping Larry’s right shoulder.

“What was that?” Sunset asks from the other side again.

“Nothin’, Curly just slipped a bit,” Moe lies again, before redirecting himself to Curly, “3!”

And the two of them make the vain effort of pulling Larry out themselves, tugging hard on him as they grip his shoulders. Each time they try to yank him out, though, Larry yelps with pain.

“What’s going on now?” Sunset asks from the other side again.

Nothin’. Nothin’ of the sort,” Moe calls out.

“Soitenly,” Curly chimes in, “just trying to help Larry.”

When Moe hears what Curly just said, he immediately scowls at him, before bonking him on the forehead with a balled up fist.

“Help Larry?” Sunset says. “With what? Larry, is something going on?”

“Not much,” Larry says, before trying to pull his arm out of the pipe himself. “Just some, uh, technical difficulties with my body. Nothin’ we can’t fix.”

“Yeah, we got it covered,” Moe says, before winking to Larry. “Porcupine just needs some encouragement because he ate somethin’ that upset his stomach earlier.”

And once again, Curly and Moe vainly try to pull Larry out of the pipe, with Moe saying ‘Heave’ and Larry yelping in pain as they try pulling him out..


Meanwhile, Sunset has been becoming all-the-more suspicious. She has no idea why, but for some reason, what they have been telling her has given her the distinct feeling that they aren’t telling the truth. The feeling is so powerful, she even can’t help but scratch the top of her head. Especially as she keeps hearing Moe constantly saying ‘Heave’ and Larry yelping afterwards, like he’s in pain.

“What exactly did you eat earlier today, Larry?” she asks the curly-haired person on the other side.

“A triple-decker hamburger, loaded with ketchup,” Larry yells from the other side, with a slightly pained sort of voice. “I think it was the ketchup that did it, really.”

“Yeah, and it was so slippery it wasn’t easy for him to 'ketch-up' with it,” Curly humorously added.

It doesn’t take long for Sunset to hear Curly ’Nyuck’ chuckling at the other side of the door, until a loud clunk (like a tool has been hit on something) interrupts him, and it is followed by a pained ‘OOMPH!’ from Curly.

Having enough of talking to the Stooges with a door dividing her from them, Sunset decides to enter her bathroom. When she puts her hand on the doorknob and turns it, however, it doesn’t turn at all.

‘They locked the door!’ she realizes.

She knocks on the door, loud enough for a person to hear it from two rooms down.

“Open the door!” she yells to them.

“Didn’t we already tell ya, Kid?” Moe asks from the other side. “This room’s occupied and the three of us require privacy.”

“Yeah, well I don’t believe it.”


At the other side of the door, the Stooges become horrified upon what Sunset just said.

“What?” Moe asks, feeling uncertain at the moment.

“You heard me. I don’t believe you,” Sunset repeats herself. “For one thing, no one would ever want to be using the bathroom in the presence of someone else. And another, all that noise in there is sounding like something is going on that’s far from taking a rest break.”

“What makes you so sure?”

“That doesn’t matter.”


At the other side, Sunset becomes more aggravated by this whole thing by the minute.

“The point that I’m trying to make here is that if you don’t open the door by the time I count to three, I’ll be unlocking it myself,” Sunset firmly says.

“Yeah, and how are you gonna do that?” Moe asks from the bathroom.

“Easy,” she replies, before digging in her pocket and pulling out a hairpin, “I have a hairpin in my hand, which I can use to unlock any door I would like to open. So if you don’t open this door yourselves by the time I count to three, I’ll be opening it myself.”


“Nothin’ doin’. This is repairman business we’re doin’ in here,” Moe bravely replies “and in case ya don’t know, you ain’t a repairman.”

“Yeah, you’re probably just bluffin’” Larry scoffs.

“Oh no?” Sunset sassily replies from the other side, “1...”

“NYAAAAAAGH!!!” the Stooges say with sudden fright.

“Quick, Puddin’ Head. Get me a crowbar,” Moe orders Curly.

Not needing Moe to tell him twice, Curly reaches into the toolbag to look for a crowbar.

“I got it!” Curly exclaims, coming up with the crowbar in his hands.

“Okay, get that behind the sink,” Moe says while patting Curly on the head.

“2…” Sunset says from the other side.

Sunset’s near completion of the countdown frightens the Stooges, and so Curly puts the flat end of the crowbar behind the sink and against the wall.

“Now, boys. This is your last chance. Do you really want me to count to three?” Sunset asks.

“We already told ya, Kid. The business we’re doin’ in here is for us repairmen only. Civilians such as yourself ain’t included,” Moe says to her.

Curly, meanwhile, pushes down on the crowbar, not really having any idea what the goal of this is.

“In that case... 3.”

“NYAGH!” the Stooges say again.

“Come on, pull harder on this.” Moe orders, before lending a hand in helping Curly with the crowbar.

Despite having only one free hand at the moment, Larry grabs onto the crowbar as well, before pushing it down as hard as he can in assisting Moe and Curly.

Similar to Curly though, neither Moe or Larry had really thought about how this can help them and what the intentions behind this is.

As the Stooges continue pushing the crowbar towards themselves, they hear the sound of a doorknob trying to open up, meaning that Sunset is obviously working her magic with that hairpin of hers. At the same time, though, they also hear the sound of something detaching itself from a wall. Their efforts with the crowbar are causing the sink to pry itself off.

“Look, it’s working.” Larry takes notice, making Moe and Curly stop for a moment.

“Okay,” Moe replies, before patting Larry on the forehead. “Let’s keep at it.”

Right away, Moe and Curly go back to handling the crowbar. Larry begins to follow suit, however...he suddenly begins to question something in his mind, which gives him momentary pause and confusion. The sink comes off more and more thanks to Curly and Moe as he thinks.

“Hey, Moe. Are you sure this is what we-”

But right before he can finish his question, the sink comes off the wall. And the Stooges fly towards the door, screaming as they do, with Larry’s arm still stuck inside of the sink.


As the Stooges fly to the door, Sunset is still working on getting it unlocked with her hairpin.

“Come on, I know you can do it,” she says to herself, almost like she’s talking to the hairpin, “Just a little more on this doorknob, and I can find what’s go-”

But she doesn’t get to finish her sentence, because something suddenly crashes into her from the front, carrying her and her door like a missile towards the wall.

The Stooges are still on the other side of the door, screaming as they go flying. Until finally, they crash against the wall, with the door between them and Sunset.

They rub the back of their heads, disoriented and aching because of bumping them against the door. And they walk away from the door in order to no longer have their backs against it, feeling a little dizzy.

When they recover, Larry turns his attention to Moe and Curly, while they in turn direct themselves to him.

“What was it that you were askin’, Kid?” Moe asks Larry.

“I was askin’ if this is what the plan was,” Larry replies.

It’s then that Moe looks at Larry’s arm, which is still stuck in the sink for some reason. Although unlike before, the arm isn’t inside of the sink’s pipe. The bottom half of his arm is showing, along with his hand, which is clutching something inside of his balled up fist. But the sink is still stuck on Larry, at the top half of his arm, weighing him down and causing him to bend towards the floor.

Seeing that the plan, whatever it was, hasn’t even worked, Moe frowns at Larry.

“Doesn’t matter anyway, considerin’ that after all that, it didn’t even work.” Moe deadpans to Larry, before kneeing his friend in the eye.

All of a sudden, the Three Stooges hear the sound of someone groaning. They look around the place, wondering where it’s coming from.

Moe directs his attention to Curly and asks, “What are ya groanin’ about?”

“That ain’t me.” Curly replies.

Another groan, and the Stooges pick up where it’s coming from, behind the door.

As if he thinks that the door is still attached to its hinges, Curly grabs the knob and opens the door like anyone would.

What he and the others find is a disoriented, dizzy, and unconscious Sunset Shimmer, looking as if she’s in a completely different world. Gravity pulling her in, she falls towards the ground and lands on the floor with a thud.

The Stooges, suddenly worried that she’ll wake up and get onto them for the damage they have caused, give their signature “NYAGH” scream and quickly run into Sunset’s bedroom. Well, Moe and Curly run inside the bedroom, while Larry lags behind them, struggling to keep up because of the sink that’s sticking to him.

When Larry makes it inside, Curly and Moe shut the door. And just like in the bathroom, Moe locks the door, before he and Curly put their ears against it and listen for if anyone’s coming.

As for Larry, he’s still struggling with the fact that the sink is still attached to his arm. He begins to feel really peeved by the fact that the situation he’s in is taking so long to get out of.

“This cockeyed sink!” Larry grumbles to himself, trying to lift his arm into the air, “If this becomes a trend, whoever comes up with it should defini-”

But before he can finish his sentence, which is while his arm swings itself to the right of Sunset’s room, the sink comes off of him. It flies straight towards Sunset’s bedroom window, before crashing through it and soaring outdoors.

The crash of glass catches Moe and Curly’s attention, and they see that the sink has somehow come off of Larry’s arm. Disappeared, too.

Larry stares with awe at the fact that the sink has flown out the window.

Not long after, they hear the sound of a man yelling.

Immediately, Moe and Curly make their way to Larry, wondering what just happened.

“How did that window get broken?” Moe asks Larry.

“I’m sorry, Moe. The sink flew off of my arm and out through the window,” Larry apologetically explains.

“Oh, that’s alright, Kid. Broken windows ain’t really much of a problem and don’t cost as much.” Moe sarcastically replies.

Larry smiles, feeling reassured by Moe and not knowing that he’s being sarcastic. Until Moe uses two fingers to poke him in the eyes, which causes him to yelp with pain and put a hand to his eyes.

“Hey!” A voice suddenly calls out.

The voice catches the ears of all three men, and so they make a quick dash for the window to see who just shouted to them.

When they make it to the window, they open it, even though the glass is pretty much broken, to see who it is. They look out the window.

“What’s the idea of throwing this sink at me?!” the male voice shouts angrily to them.

“Sorry, Bud. Just had a little problem with the plumbing,” Moe tells the guy who’s talking to them.

“Yeah, well you’ll be hearing from my lawyer about this!”

“Lawyer-Shmawyer. I bet you only just got a tiny clunk from that thing falling on your head.”

“Yeah! Well, let’s see how you like being hit with something!”

And before Moe can say anything else, or think for that matter, a flower pot is thrown onto his head. It hits him with a loud crash, causing pieces of the pot and dirt to fly everywhere after colliding.

Larry, meanwhile, is spitting, because some of the dirt from the flower pot has flown onto his face and into his mouth.

As for Curly, he ‘nyuck’ chuckles at Moe, as he finds the fact that the stranger told Moe a thing or two by throwing the pot at him to be funny. The chuckling irritates Moe, so he bonks Curly on the forehead with a balled-up hand without facing him.

“OW!” Curly yells.

And Moe uses his fist to give an angry wave towards the stranger, feeling peeved that the guy would stoop so far as to throw something at him in return.


Back at Quick-Fix’s Repair Shop…

Still unaware of what’s happening at Sunset’s house, Quick-Fix has been sitting in his office chair for the past hour, leaning back against the wall and holding an ice pack to his head in order to cure himself of his headache.

He’s already been feeling better, even enough to smile to himself with relief. However…

Ever since he has started sitting on his chair, he’s been feeling as if he’s forgotten something important. At the moment, he can’t seem to put his finger on precisely what it is.

Until, it clicks to him all of a sudden, like a light bulb has turned on in his head.

“Holy Toledo,” he exclaims to himself, getting up from his chair and dropping his ice pack, “Sunset Shimmer! I forgot that she needs help!”

He quickly digs inside of one of his desk drawers, looking for something in particular.

Then, he finds it: An old-fashioned phone book that keeps the number of everyone in town. Especially his customers.

He brings the book out, before putting it down with a slam on his desk. He turns the cover of the book open, and flips over every page he comes across.

“I better call Mrs. Shimmer and explain to her what’s taking so long,” he says to himself as he turns the pages, looking for Sunset’s name, “I hope she ain't too sore about the wait.”

Comments ( 17 )

I imagine what would happen when anyone meets the three stooges. Slapstick!

9769349
It is?

Oh, well, I guess I just forgot to switch the tags. I’ll get right to it.

Run, stooges, run.

This wont end well.....:pinkiecrazy:

Uhm. Uh. This is going to get bad and funny.

can't this day gonna get worse?

I can imagine how Sunset will react to her destroyed home and chase the 3 Stooges

Can you please write chapter 7 of this story please let me know if you can

I like this story because the three stooges are the best comedy group there is.

Can you please write chapter 7 of this story please let me know if you can

When are you gonna update this

10297405
OK
Quick fix: I didn't send those three

Moe: Come on let's run for it

Still funny as all, looking forward to when you can get back to it.

More please when is next chapter coming have waited 5 years for new chapter

For next chapter have curly mess up the computer and have it vomit 🤢 disks all over moe or have Larry use the computer mouse and scare the girls or have moe slam the computer monitor on curlys head like he did with the radio from the episode they stooge to conga

Comment posted by Kevin McCallister deleted February 4th
Login or register to comment