• Published 14th Mar 2018
  • 427 Views, 4 Comments

Shadow insecticide - MoonshadowLuna330



The Queen of the Changelings and the King of Shadows have joined forces, to take over the Lunar Empire.

  • ...
 4
 427

Chapter 6: The Beginning of the battle

Moonshadow awoke beside her friends, chained and caged.

“What did they do to me?” she asked Fast. He looked at her, his eyes dull.

“I don't know. All I know is that they shot that ball of magic at you.” The tone of his voice was as dull as his eyes. Moonshadow looked around. They were still in the dias, but it was below them now. She saw Chrysalis, Sombra, and Daybreaker talking with each other directly below them. Rage coursed through her. She closed her eyes and took a sharp inhale and exhale.

“Shadowedmoon, are you there?” she said in her head, no reply. “Shadowedmoon? Please answer me.” Still nothing. She tried to stand, shaking the cage. She was wobbly and dizzy as she tried to stand.

“Aw, looks like somepony’s awake!” she heard Chrysalis behind her and snorted.

“What did you do to me and Shadowedmoon!” she stomped her hoof making the cage shake even more. Discord and Fast toppled over each other, they looked up at her dazed and powerless. The queen looked at her, a smile of pure evil on her face.

“Oh nothing, just took your power into that ball of raging magic and made a new being inside you! That’s right you are carrying a child of Shadow, Nightmare, changeling, and Chaotic magic inside you!” Chrysalis purred. However, Moonshadow detected something else in that purr. Something besides evil⎯weakness. Chrysalis was weak. She looked down at Sombra. He as well had lost a lot of power. She realized that her senses were heightened. Not only were they heightened, they had become extraordinarily sensitive, even the smallest of sounds that were made in the room, she could hear. She could hear her mother breathing in the cocoon she was in. Moonshadow could tell she was wheezing from the sludge that was in her lungs. No, she wasn’t pregnant with this child. It was part of her, just like Shadowedmoon was. She didn’t want Chrysalis to find out, or either of those two idiots down on the ground.

So, Moonshadow kept her cool as she said, “WHAT! How...how could you!” she acted shocked and surprised and took a step back. Chrysalis laughed, throwing her head. She put her face through the bars of the cage.

“This child will be the ruler of all Equestria, maybe even all the lands!” she hissed. Her smile widened. Moonshadow noticed the even her fangs had lost their voraciousness. They were pale and dark around the base, all signs of decay. Moonshadow smiled and looked at her with an unblinking cold stare.

“Over my dead body! This child, will be mine⎯not yours!” she bowed her head and pointed the tip of her horn right at Chrissy.

“You zap me, you zap yourself. This cage is magic resistant. And I wouldn't want that child to be hurt before it's born.” The changeling growled. Her wings buzzed nervously.

“Oh, I already know that. I was going to shove my horn down your throat, so my magic would tear you apart from the inside! But I have better plans, so for now you'll live.” Moonshadow swiftly lifted her head back up, glaring at the queen. Chrysalis looked at her, fear flashing in her eyes. She buzzed back down to Sombra and Daybreaker.

“What didst the lady sayeth?” Sombra asked, as he saw how disturbed the changeling queen was.

“She threatened me, she was ready to put her horn down my throat.” she said, her body shifting uneasily. Daybreaker put her hoof around the queen.

“We hadst it at which hour we first hadst suspicions of Shadowedmoon in Moonshadow. But don’t w’rry, when this child is born, Moonshadow shall beest weak. We’ll has't the upp'r hoof on all three of those folk. ” Daybreaker reassured the quivering queen, her eyes gleamed as she saw Chrissy nod in agreement.

“What are we going to do now? They have stolen all our powers and made you pregnant with them” Discord voice quivered with weakness.

“I'm not pregnant, this hybrid is a separate entity that can be split from me. Like what Shadowedmoon was.” Her voice was a mere whisper.

“So, what's the plan then?” Fast asked, in the same volume. Moonshadow got down and laid on her side.

“When the time is right, I'll do the spell that will split me and the hybrid. But you guys are going to have to take me and flee, I'll be very weak after it.” she looked at them, her eyes darting between them. They both nodded.

“When exactly will that be?” Discord asked. “I can't zap us out of here anymore,” his once scarlet red eyes, now a brick dull red, looked at the princess. Moonshadow couldn't look at him in the eyes, it hurt too much. Knowing she caused this, she was the reason that his powers were gone and mixed with this hybrid half.

“I don't know just yet. I'm still trying to figure that out. Both Sombra and Chrysalis are weak, some of their magic is in this hybrid.” There was a little hope that came back in her friends’ eyes. Fast stood up, he was shaky and weak. But he managed to stand.

“I will teleport us out of here. I learned a draining spell in my training. It drains the magic from my oppoint. I could use it on Daybreaker to get some strength.” Fast stood up fully, his eyes getting a bit of color in them. Moonshadow nodded proudly at him, she then ignited her horn softly. Making sure she didn’t disturb the three devils below.

“Mother, are you there?” Moonshadow tried to contact her mother, who was still wheezing in the cocoon.

“Moonshadow! Yes, yes I am here!” Luna was startled, but relieved to hear from her precious princess again.

“How many of your guards were taken and turned?” Moonshadow asked, her voice echoing with power in Luna’s head.

“All were taken; however, you may be able to get through to one, his name is Nightrainbow. He's a jet-black bat-pony, with neon-green eyes. His hair is spiked and is a dark midnight blue. His cutie mark is a flag with four colors⎯dark purple, purple, magenta, and pink.” Luna's voice was confident but weak. Moonshadow looked up at the cocoon.

“I'll fix this mom, I promise,” she said somberly, yet determined.

“I know you will, go make me proud!” Luna said proudly. Moonshadow shook herself and went to the bars of the cage.

“Let's get this party started!” she said softly to herself. “Hey Sombra, would you come up here please?” Moonshadow said, looking down at him seductively. Sombra looked up, then looked at his partners.

“Wend see what the lady wanteth.” Daybreaker said, still comforting Chrysalis. Sombra lit his horn and lifted himself up to the cage.

“What doth thou wanteth?” he growled, glaring at the princess who smiled at him.

Her eyes half closed, she bit her lip as she said,“I never noticed how muscular you are,” her voice was a low purr. She stuck her hoof out of the bars, looking at him straight in the eyes. Her hoof just slightly touched his right shoulder, she felt him shiver under her touch.

“Rrr-CEASE THIS AT ONCE!” he pulled away, growling. Moonshadow eyes flashed, she licked her lips.

“Come on…my King,” she purred even louder. Fast Track and Discord looked at her in amazement and confusion. Moonshadow ignored their stares as she continued, “Didn't you want me as your queen, big boy?” she questioned, her tongue passing over her lips again. Sombra shifted uneasily, his lips curled back in a snarl. Moonshadow put her hoof out even further and managed to touch the magical aura around him. The king’s pupils suddenly became even smaller.

“Ay, we doth. Hast thou cometh to thy senses?” the king smiled, his fangs were even worse. They had holes already drilled in them. Moonshadow smiled fakely and decided to tell him and the other two that this magic was not a child, but in fact was part of her now, but wasn’t going to tell them it was an entity.

“Let us out then. The draconequus and unicorn are under my spell, they will do anything I say. I am on your side now.” The princess’s eyes flashed as Sombra looked at her in suspension.

“How can we wot thou win’t turn on us?” Sombra questioned her. He beckoned the mares down below to come up beside him.

“This thing inside me isn’t a child. The magic ball that you threw at me was absorbed into me. It is now coursing through my veins. This land shall have a new queen⎯ME!” her eyes glowed with power, her teeth now long vicious fangs. Moonshadow cackled, her head thrown back and her wings opening half way.