• Published 14th Mar 2018
  • 428 Views, 4 Comments

Shadow insecticide - MoonshadowLuna330



The Queen of the Changelings and the King of Shadows have joined forces, to take over the Lunar Empire.

  • ...
 4
 428

Chapter 5: Transformation

Daybreaker walked into the dias; Luna's eyes went wide as she recognized the alicorn.
“The princess is on the way; however, she is not alone. One of our right stallion guards is with her⎯as is Discord,” she said hotly. Luna seethed.

“Sister! Why are you with them?” she said; shock filled her eyes as she looked down at her sister. Daybreaker only glared at Luna and walked toward Sombra and Chrysalis.

“Hmm. That's even better! I could put some of that chaotic magic in the hybrid!” Chrysalis said cheerfully. Her sickening green eyes beamed with pride at Daybreaker, as she put her hoof around her.

“Do you think it’s about time I turned him to our side?” Sombra asked. Daybreaker and Chrysalis looked at each other and nodded. The king got the wickedest smile on his face, as he turned to Nightspell, who was still hypnotized. “Finally!” his horn exploded in purple magic and it hit Nightspell with a beam of magic. The bat alicorn stallion was engulfed in purple flames. The magic broke through chrysalis spell, which was erected around his mind.

Nightspell looked at him in terror; as he turned from a black and red alicorn to a scarlet red and black alicorn. Sombra’s horn, however, glowed even brighter and the alicorn was suddenly turned to a black smoke. Sombra absorbed it and grew taller. His muscles flexed with the new being inside him; his fangs more ferocious. He turned to face Daybreaker and his partner. His eyes glowed with power.

“Sombra, you look magnificent!” Chrysalis said in a happy shrill; her eyes wide in awe.

Daybreaker clapped her hooves together. “Very much so!” she said, her eyes beamed.

Luna only rolled her eyes. “Well, you just broke my daughter’s heart! She’s going to kill you both and redeem you Daybreaker!” she growled.

“Oh, we wilt breaketh that lady’s heart! Nightspell, the only reason he has’t life wast because we did gaveth him his power! He wast dying and we saved him; We did gaveth him our shadow powers. If 't wasn't for us, he would hast kicketh the bucket! But anon, we needeth him to repay us!” Sombra said, his voice booming. BANG! The doors of the hall swung open, revealing the three friends that stood in the corridor.

“Where is my husband?” Moonshadow bellowed. Her eyes going wide as she saw Daybreaker; they then shot to Fast Track. She gritted her teeth, her head swung down and back up to look at the three villains that stood in front of them. The three low-lives looked at the newcomers, smiling widely.

“You wanna see your husband?” Chrysalis took a step back to reveal Sombra.

"We art what hath becometh of thy beloved Nightspell!” Sombra took a step towards Moonshadow, his eyes gleaming. Moonshadow took a step back, gasping.

“He couldn’t have. He…he took Shadow’sspells’ power and killed them both!” Moonshadow’s head rung with the words. “What have you done with him Sombra?” her voice was dangerously calm.

“We did maketh him; we found him sick and dying. That part of the Nightmare did split off and did wend into us. Yond’s what healed him. Shadow’sspell, we guess wast his name? Yes, meaning. He wast on our side all 'long!” Sombra smiled at her, his eyes narrowing.

“Thou jaded empty-hearted rabbit-socker!” the voice from Moonshadow was an echoing shriek; her pupils looked like crescent moon slivers. Sombra only smiled, his teeth gleaming. His muscles strained as he took another step towards her.

“Thou pathetic thing. Thou thinkest thou and these folks can taketh all of us on? Well, we hast a hoyday for thou!” he nodded at Chrysalis and Daybreaker, who began to stalk around him and toward the three lion-hearts.

“Don’t let them use their magic on you! They want to⎯” Luna was cut short as more of the fluid was sucked down her throat. It was already too late, Sombra had seized Moonshadow in his magic; Daybreaker and Chrysalis had seized Discord. Fast tried to attack Chrysalis but was stopped by Daybreaker's hypnotic fiery eyes. She looked at him and he felt weak. They brought Discord and Moonshadow together in the middle of the room.

“What art thou going to do to us?” Shadowedmoon had taken control. She growled at the three.

“Oh, nothing.” Sombra stalked around them, then nodded to the mares. “Just this!” Daybreaker and Chrysalis intertwined their magic, and lifted Discord with it.

“Wait⎯what are you doing?” Discord said, his voice shaking. The mares only looked at him, their eyes and fangs gleaming. Suddenly, the magic started to hurt him. He tried to snap his fingers and get out, but the she-devils only increased their magic. “WHY? Chrissy, Celestia. Why?” He cried out to them, and then shrieked bloody murder as his powers were stripped from him. He slunk to the ground in a heap.

“No!” Luna and her daughter howled. Tears ran down Luna's face, as she had been very close to Discord. Daybreaker and Chrysalis stood looking up; their magic was holding a black twisting ball of magic.

“You ready?” The changeling said to Sombra. He nodded and took Daybreaker's place. Sombra and Chrysalis took a steady synced inhale, exhaled slowly. They filled the ball of chaotic magic with their own magic, it became a big ball of black, purple, and green magic. They turned toward the still grieving alicorn princess. She looked at them, her eyes daring them.

“Do…your… worst.” She growled, standing up and facing them. They lowered the ball of magic towards her.

“We imbue life to this new being; yond shalt groweth inside thou!” The changeling and the unicorn chanted together. As they shot the ball at the alicorn, everything went black.