• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 7,494 Views, 115 Comments

Girl Talk - TheNewYorkBrony



Talks the girls have at lunch and outside of school about sex, love, and life.

  • ...
23
 115
 7,494

For Your Amusement (Park)

“So, just like that, we’re forgiving her?” Rainbow asked as they all sat down eating ice cream at the food court of the park after their Light Parade performance. “Even though she literally tried to use us as puppets and basically locked us in a room?”

“Technically, she didn’t lock us in there,” Twilight corrected her, blushing sheepishly. “We...just didn’t try the door,”

Sunset slammed her fist on the table. “I can’t believe we spent the entire day in there waiting to be rescued. Why did none of us think to check the door?”

“Because we didn’t know there was a door?” Dash reminded her. “Really though, I’m so tired of being zapped by magic and ending up in some room or dimension or something. Is this going to become a recurring thing? Because if it is, I'm actually considering giving up my powers,”

“You don’t mean that,” Rarity responded, smiling wryly. She handed a napkin to the pink haired drummer next to her who was currently making a mess all over the table before speaking again. “I know for a fact you don’t mean that because without it you would have been late to class every day this semester like you always were,”

Rainbow laughed nervously. “Heheh. Yeah. And as much as my parents support me in everything I do, I’m sure they wouldn’t be cool with me failing my first period class.”

“I’m just surprised she didn’t have some whole big transformation like the last couple of villains,” Applejack said, stirring her milkshake. “Don’t know if we should be happy about that either.”

“Wallflower didn’t either,” Fluttershy reminded her, nibbling on her oatmeal cookie.

“Literally who?” Dash asked, eyebrows furrowed.

“Wallflower? Wallflower who literally gave us amnesia over Sunset and almost took our memories away for good Wallflower?” Fluttershy answered her, frowning. “Am I literally the only person who remembers her?”

The other girls shook their heads and shrugged.

“You gotta be freaking kidding me,” Fluttershy mumbled under her breath, but none of the other girls seemed to hear.

“Anyway back to Vinegar—” Dash started but was cut off by Twilight.

“Vignette,”

Vignette,” Dash corrected herself, although begrudgingly. “Why should we forgive her so easily? I know that it’s how these things tend to work, but we didn’t forgive the Dazzlings,”

“The Dazzlings were power hungry megalomaniacs hell bent on taking over the world,” Sunset told her with an eyebrow raised.

Rainbow raised an eyebrow back. “And she isn't?”

Sunset raised a finger to rebuke, but couldn’t quite seem to form the words. “Good point.”

“Girls!” Rarity hissed through her teeth. “I know what she did was wrong, but she’s still our boss!”

“She’s not mine,” Sunset asserted.

“Nuh uh!” Pinkie seconded.

“Nope,” Applejack thirded.

“Is she even paying us for this?” Twilight asked, a bit confused.

“Uh...” Rarity didn’t quite have an answer to that.

“Also, since the parade is over, doesn’t that mean your job is over?” Sunset asked.

Realization hit Rarity like a train, and she slumped over in her seat. “Oh dear! What am I ever going to do?!” she sobbed as Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie comforted her.

“Uh, not to point out the obvious,”Twilight said softly. “But don’t you work for that boutique in the city?”

And make a ton of money off of selling your clothes?” Dash added. “Did you really only want to work here because you and Applejack were going to be working together?”

Rarity and Applejack looked at each other, and then looked away, blushing.

“Oh god, Harold they’re lesbians!” Pinkie exclaimed, slamming her hands on the table.

Twilight gave her a confused look. “Who’s Harold?”

“Silly Twilight,” Pinkie told her, patting her head, leaving the nerd even more confused than she previously was.

“Are you guys dating now or what?” Dash asked, leaning in.

Rarity’s alabaster skin flourished red and she shot up, stammering the entire time. “O-Oh I think Vignette is calling me! Ah, coming dearie!” With that she was gone, her heels clacking loudly against the pavement.

“Ah, I think she’s calling me too! I’ll see ya’ll later!” Applejack ran after her without another word.

Pinkie rubbed her chin. “I don't think Vignette was calling either of them....I think they were both faking!” She gasped, turning to Twilight.

Twilight patted her head, smiling wryly. “Good detective work, Pinkie.”

“Well that was kind of a shock. I honestly thought Dash would be the first one to come out gay,” Sunset teased with a smirk.

“Shut up,” Rainbow said, flicking a balled up napkin at her.

Author's Note:

If anyones interested, im doing commssions! Support me onkofi or pm me and ill write a story for you! 10 dollars for 500 words, 15 for 750 words, 20 for a thousand words or more. ill write just about anything (within reason)! anyway support me on patreon if you can and i hope you guys enjoyed this! ill see you guys later!