• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 7,493 Views, 115 Comments

Girl Talk - TheNewYorkBrony



Talks the girls have at lunch and outside of school about sex, love, and life.

  • ...
23
 115
 7,493

The Old Razzle Dazzle

The girls were at a sleepover at Pinkie’s when Rainbow Dash brought up something the others never thought they would ever talk about. “So like, are The Dazzlings dead or what?”

“Kind of random, but probably,” Sunset answered her. “I mean we did sort of destroy their only means of obtaining sustenance.”

“Did we technically commit murder? Because that sounds like murder,” Pinkie said, biting into a slice of pizza. “I know they were evil and all, but the magic of friendship isn’t so friendshippy if it kills people.”

“Uh, what are you guys talking about?” Twilight Sparkle asked, sitting back down in her spot next to Rarity by the tv, her arms full of bottles of cider from the fridge downstairs.

“Oh, I forgot you weren’t here for that,” Sunset said, taking a bottle from her. “Well there were these girls, they were these really evil—”

Really hot—” Dash interjected.

“—Sirens that tried to take over the school during the Musical Showcase last year. They had these gems around their necks that sucked up the negative energy people gave off when they fought. We almost lost to them.”

“Yeah! But then other you was all like, ‘Sunset we need you!’” Pinkie said, doing a small, but weirdly accurate imitation of Princess Twilight’s voice. “And Sunset took off her jacket and sung a song everyone just so happen to know the words to! And then this big giant alicorn came out of the sky and destroyed their gems!”

“Thank you for the recap, Pinkie,” Sunset told her wryly. “Anyway, after that, they just ran off stage without another word. And we never saw them again.”

Twilight adjusted her glasses. “And you guys never thought to check in on them to see if they really left town? Or are plotting some kind of revenge? These are thousands of years old beings! That probably have experience in killing people! Why didn’t you guys at least check and see if they’re human now?!”

“Hey, once we do the magic lazer crap, our part is over,” Rainbow Dash told her, waving her concern off as she let Fluttershy braid her hair.

“Is that why the statue hasn’t been fixed?” Twilight asked with a raised brow.

“Nah, that’s because Canterlot High is severely underfunded,” Applejack responded.

Rarity frowned. “What Rainbow means to say darling, is that the Dazzlings were the first case where the er, former foe didn’t stick around long enough for us to see any changes. Heaven only knows what those girls are up to now.”

“I honestly don’t want to know what they're doing,” Fluttershy chimed in. “What if Twilight’s right? What if they really are planning our demise?” she shivered, her hands moving from Rainbow’s hair to her own face. “Or,” she squeaked. “What if we really did kill them? I-I know they were meanies b-but we didn’t have to kill them!” she wailed starting to cry.

“Do you see what you started?” Rainbow growled. “Ow!” she mumbled, rubbing the arm Applejack had just punched.

“I’m sure they’re not dead,” Sunset said, facing the rest of her friends. “They’re probably just keeping a low profile for now. Things are different for them now. They don’t have their powers. They probably got some part time jobs or something.”

“The Dazzlings?” Applejack asked, eyebrow raised.

“Part time jobs?” Rarity asked, sharing her country friend’s disbelief.

“Can they even eat human food?!” Pinkie asked, stuffing a whole cupcake into her mouth. “I would hate to be surrounded by food all the time and not eat! I mean, can you imagine?! Me?! Not eating?!”

“It would solve world hunger,” Dash quipped, dodging a pillow that was thrown her way.

“Most likely,” Sunset responded, rubbing her chin. “Princess Twilight and I have to eat human food and we’re just as magical as they are,”

“Which brings us back to the whole job thing.” Twilight said, also thinking. “They probably used their mind influencing gems to coerce people into giving them financial gains. And now that they don’t have them, that isn’t exactly an option anymore. So the idea of jobs doesn’t seem so preposterous anymore.”

“Okay, but like, even if they do have jobs, it’s only Sonata and that other one. That hot leader chick, Adagio or whatever, she doesn’t look like she has or ever will work a day in her life,” Rainbow said, cringing as Fluttershy put frilly pink bows in her hair.

Sunset shrugged. “Desperate times call for desperate measures. They’ve got no gems, no one to control, and probably no money. It’s going to take all three of them, in a group effort, to bring in some cash if they’re gonna live in this world.” she said, taking a swig of cider. “When I left Equestria, I had planned it for weeks. I didn’t entirely just leave on a whim. I had no idea what this world was going to be like, so I didn’t come empty handed. I brought a few gems with me. Turns out those things are worth way more here than back in Equestria.”

She sighed. “They were dumped here by Starswirl with no plan or anything. Sure over the years they’ve probably amassed a huge fortune, but everything runs out at some point, and I guarantee, at some point, their money did.”

“So with nothing left they’d have no choice but to work,” Applejack said, finishing Sunset’s thought. “Shoot. Reality must have hit them hard.”

Rarity nodded. “Tell me about it. Centuries of getting whatever you want with a snap of your finger, all gone in an instant. And now after all that time you have to learn how to fend for yourself as nothing but a shell of your former self.”

“That’s....really dark,” Fluttershy whispered.

“But true,” Twilight concurred. “And you guys haven’t seen them around town, so they obviously aren’t homeless. Which means that Sunset and I’s hypothesis is right. They have jobs. But what kind of job exactly?”


Somewhere in downtown Canterlot, in a almost shady establishment, three girls stood behind a curtain, barely dressed in anything that could be considered clothing.

“So this is the job offer you were talking about,” Aria bit, grinding her teeth. “I should have known.”

“Hush now Aria,” Adagio told her adjusting her top that was just narrowly covering her well endowed chest. “You know we can’t go back to the life that we once had. Might as well make the best of it.”

“By becoming strippers? You’re joking,” Aria responded, her tone angry and disbelieving.

“I kind of like it,” Sonata giggled, bouncing on her feet excitedly. “It’s kind of like what we did before, except we get paid!”

Aria’s eyes narrowed. “Taking off your clothes and singing are two different things,”

“Is there really a difference now-a-days?” Adagio asked her, sighing agitatedly. “I mean honestly Aria, get with the times. Sex sells.” she finished her sentence with a fluff of her hair.

“Yeah Aria, sex sells.” Sonata chimed, trying to parrot Adagio’s move and failing.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” A voice through a speaker called from beyond the curtain. “The Sirens!”

“That’s our cue,” Adagio said, snapping her fingers to get the girls’ on either side of her attention. “Let’s give them a show,” she smirked, stepping out as the curtain opened.

Author's Note:

This was an idea in my head because like, we haven't seen them since the second movie. What are they doing? Are they normal? Do they have jobs? If they do, what kind of jobs? I want my fish girls Hasbro. Stop holding out on us.

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you tomorrow with another fic. Also please don't forget to support me on patreon or donate to my paypal. My mom is currently battling cancer and I'm trying to help her as best as i can while I find a job. Our goal is 800 so if anyone can help out please do. It would lift a lot of weight off our shoulders. Prayers are also valid and very much appreciated. Thank you guys for the support, and I'll see you next time! :twilightsmile: