• Published 10th Mar 2018
  • 302 Views, 0 Comments

V.R.W.S. - FandomPlays1234



Global Genocide on Earth, gamers hunted in VR, Origins Inc. shows no mercy, the only solution, War

  • ...
 0
 302

Chapter 3: Teaming with Villains

One of officers fell back as Donny punched him in the face. He'd been taking out these weird Police Officers for two days now, and still hasn't found a city to hide in. If he recalled these were some of Clyde's Absolute Police Squadron aka his A.P.S officers that were hunting him down. He couldn't figure out how they found him but right now there were bigger things to worry about. At least he was lucky enough to befriend that strange pony/insect hybrid. There were weird creatures in this world and she was no different.

"I said back off!" Donny yelled kicking a second officer.

"What exactly did you do?" asked the pony.

"Nothing, these guys are just trying to stop us from interfering with their boss's plans," answered Donny.

"Hmph reminds me of those six back where I came from," said the pony.

"Chrysalis you kept mentioning 'those six' since we first met, do you really hate them THAT much?" asked Donny. Chrysalis zapped an officer with her magic and nodded.

"They're the very bane of my existence," answered Chrysalis. Donny quickly tuned around and knocked the blaster out of another officer's hands and hit them with his hammer.

"Where are the others?" asked Donny.

"They should catch up with us eventually," answered Chrysalis. Donny stopped to catch his breath as he looked around to see all the unconscious A.P.S. officers scattered around.

"Wow what a big mess you made there," a voice spoke up. Donny and Chrysalis turned around to see three figures standing behind them. One of them looked human like Donny. He was wearing a black hoodie with multiple tears and pants of the same color along with a red fanny pack and red shoes. His blonde hair came over his left eye while leaving the right completely exposed. Next to him was a young girl with white/grey colored hair in one of those little maiden outfits. Vines were wrapped around her left arm and up leading to a small yellow flower with face on the center.

"Flowey, Gladion, and Sakuya Izayoi, took you three long enough to get here," said Donny.

"Hmph, those A.P.S. officers back there really put up a fight, took us quite a while to stop them in their tracks," Sakuya smirked.

"I really enjoyed shooting them in the face with their own blasters," laughed Flowey.

"Hmph persistent aren't they?" asked Gladion.

"Look, I know they're annoying, but staying out here will only attract more attention to ourselves, let's hurry up and find the nearest city," said Donny.

"Sounds like a plan," said Chrysalis. The other three nodded in agreement.

"Well then let's go," said Donny. he began walking once again at a fast pace as the four tagged along behind him.


Zoe plucked the arrow from the Officer's chest as she took her time to catch her breath. Her fox ears twitched, listening to any sounds coming from around her. She didn't remember the last time she came here so seeing her avatar seemed brand new to her. Of course she picked the female archer with the fox ears only because her favorite animal was the fox.

"You ok?" a voice asked. She looked over to see Applejack holding out a cup of water.

"Yeah thanks," answered Zoe taking the cup. She drank half the cup before letting out a large gasp. "Man that's refreshing," said Zoe.

"Well y'all lucky that there market was close by," said Applejack.

"Definitely," said Zoe drinking the rest of the cup. She looked over to Meta Knight who was still keeping watch. "I hope he's doing alright," said Zoe.

"Ahm sure he's doin fine sugarcube," said Applejack.

"Yeah I guess, but one things for sure, these guys somehow knew I was here," said Zoe kicking the dead A.P.S. Officer's body.

"Y'all mentioned that they were huntin' you down for some reason, what is it that they want?" asked Applejack.

"I don't know to be honest, hopefully I'll understand eventually," answered Zoe.

"Yes I'm sure you will," a voice added.

Zoe let out an irritated sigh as she shook her head in disapproval,"Scar must you comment on everything I say?" Zoe asked.

"Look I only agreed to help you out because of our deal, truthfully I don't want to be here when I have better things to do with my time," said Scar walking up to her side.

"Alright I'm sorry," said Zoe.

"Apologies accepted," said Scar.

"Miss Zoe," Meta Knight called out to her.

"What is it?" asked Zoe.

"It's about time that we switch shifts," said Meta Knight.

"Oh right," said Zoe. She looked over to Applejack and nodded.

"Don't worry sugarcube, I got this," said Applejack walking to the top of the hill.

"Well, it's about time for me to get some sleep as well," said Scar walking over to his rock. Zoe looked up towards the night sky and sighed.

"I hope Lawrence and Donny are doing fine," said Zoe. She curled up in her sleeping bag and closed her eyes. Hopefully she can get some sleep this time.


Lawrence sat silently as Ray, Evie, and Rarity ate their last remaining pieces of chicken. He looked down at the photo of him standing next to Donny and Zoe when they went to Paris for a vacation. Just looking at it bought back the great memories he had with his friends. Although it was weird why he was transported into paradise separately from his friends. He shook out the thought. Now wasn't the time, he had to get some sleep before they start moving again in the morning.

"Ah that was good," said Ray throwing his stick into the fire.

"Indeed, to think that Lawrence was such a good chef," said Rarity.

"Well I have studied Culinary Arts back in high school," said Lawrence.

"High School?" asked Evie.

"It's a human thing," answered Lawrence.

"Oh," said Evie.

'Well enough of that, let's get some sleep," said Ray. The other three nodded in agreement and was just about to head off to their tents when Lawrence stopped them.

"Wait," the group stopped in their tracks immediately.

"What is it?" asked Rarity.

"Shh," Lawrence shushed. The group shut their mouth to listen. They could hear some distant rustling somewhere. "Do you hear that?" asked Lawrence.

"Yeah," answered Evie. They quickly silenced themselves as the sound began to approach them. Lawrence quickly grabbed the four and dove into the grass away from the campfire.

"Hey what's the deal?" asked Ray. Lawrence shushed him as he looked through the grass. Peering through he could see three A.P.S. Officers emerge from the tall grass across from them.

"Damn, it's empty," said one of the officers.

"I told you it was a fake," said a second.

"Well what you'd expect?" asked the first.

"Aye, you said to come check it out, by now we could've found at least one of those wanted," said the third.

"Well you two decided to follow me, I said I'll come check it out myself," said the first.

"Enough, arguing isn't going to change anything, we need to keep searching," said the third. The two Officers continued to argue with one another as the three left the spot. After a while the four walked out of the grass letting out sighs of relief.

"That was close," said Rarity.

"Too close even," said Evie.

"Come on let's get some sleep, we need to get some rest so we can be ready for tomorrow," said Lawrence. The four said their good nights as they walked into their tents for the night.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 complete. So now we're introduced to Donny and Zoe to see how they're doing. It seems like they're getting the help they need so that's good. But it won't be long before they get caught. Hopefully their new friends can protect them.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment