• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 1,249 Views, 19 Comments

I'll Run Anywhere with You - PinkieDashLover



Sonic has a secret. Rarity and Pinkie Pie find out about it and want to help him fufill it. How will this play out?

  • ...
31
 19
 1,249

Bonus Chapter: Shadow's Birthday

Sonic could only watchin amazement as Pinkie Pie worked her magic with baking, tossing in each and every ingredient with ease and precision that nearly dumbfounded the blue speedster. She rarely asked for Sonic's help, which he didn't mind that much, after all no pony could bake a cake better than Pinkie.

"Hey Sonic," The party pony suddenly called, making Sonic snap back to attention, "think you could open the oven for me?"

"Oh sure!" Sonic said, before hurrying over to the pre-heated oven and carefully opening it.

Pinkie put the red velvet cake into the oven, shut it, and looked back at Sonic, "This plan is super-duper simple!" she told him, "All you have to do is send him this cake, write a note telling Shadow how you feel about him, and BOOM! You two will live happily ever after!"

Sonic rolled his eyes, but didn't dare protest as he knew Pinkie would have some sort of comeback, even if it didn't make any sense at all. He gave Pinkie a small smile and just went along with her silliness.

About 30 minutes later, the timer for the cake started going off and Pinkie took it out of the oven.

"There we go," Pinkie said, wiping sweat off of her brow, "Now all we need is the note."

Sonic nodded, and ran off to write the note.


The Next Day...

Shadow sat comfortably on the couch of his temporary home in Ponyville ready a mystery novel, but froze when he heard the sound of someone knocking on the door, set to the beat of "Believer" by Imagine Dragons. That was odd; No one visited him at this time, not even Sonic.

"I'm coming!" He snapped at the door, slowly walking over to it. However, when Shadow opened the door, no one was there. The only thing there was a package.

"Hmm?" He hummed in question, picking up the box and bringing it inside, "What's this?"

With a small sense of cation, Shadow opened the package. Inside was box, was a red velvet cake and a note; written on the cake in black icing was, "Happy Birthday Shadow!"

Shadow was speechless, so he simply picked up the note and started reading it.

Dear Shadow,

There isn't a great way for me to say this, so I'm just gonna put it all in one sentence: I love you Shadow, and you mean the world to me.

The note hadn't been signed, but Shadow smiled anyway, already knowing who wrote it. He closed the box with the cake and looked out the window, seeing Sonic running to SugarCube Corner.

"Love you too Sonic," He said sincerely, "Can't wait for you to finally confess to me face-to-face."

Author's Note:

*GASP* Shadow knows that Sonic loves him!? AND he loves him back!> *GASP*

SHHHHH! No one tell Sonic, or you'll just ruin the story! So stay quiet OR ELSE!

Anyway, this story might go back on hiatus because my dog died today, but it might not. Alright, see you all later.

Comments ( 3 )
Comment posted by AntSPONGEBOB deleted Oct 28th, 2019

Okay okay. Now that’s romantic. Can you make another few chapters for this story please? I wanna find out if Sonic high-tails away from Shadow again. It’s hilarious!

*Le gasp* You really need to update this! Make Sonic kiss Shadow or vice versa!

Login or register to comment