• Published 12th Mar 2018
  • 1,969 Views, 47 Comments

The Nobody's new friendship - The_Lost_Somebody



The nobody known as Xuku went against The Organization XIII:s plans and defected. Now he is on the run as he gets chased to a new world that he has to defend, as it is his new home.

  • ...
11
 47
 1,969

Chapter I: The Escape

Author's Note:

Hello!

A quick note, I edited this a little to make sense of the scene later in this chapter. Those of you who read this already know which part it was.

That is all.

Chapter I: The Escape

The world that never was

Near the entrance to The castle that never was

I was about to start my trek to find a way to get out of this world when I heard someone coming up to me. "Where do you think you are going?" The very familiar voice asked. "You know that we haven't given you a mission out of this world, so why are you all the way here?"

I remained silent for a little bit before answering. "I thought I would go remove that boy that has been troubling us for the past few weeks Xigbar," I said with a hint of being annoyed. "Thought that it would be beneficial to us to not keep dying,"

"You do know we sill need the boy alive? He hasn't given any of us the order to kill him," Xigbar retorted. "Now be a good little nobody and come back in so we may start on the proper plan."


"No"


Xigbar looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean no?"

"I mean I'm not coming back. I'm going to do something about this," I lied. "If he is angry at me afterwards, so be it."

He was taken aback by my words. The he started to look angry and pulled out his weapons and pointed them at me. "You are coming back inside. Now! Before you regret it!" He threatened me.

I simply started to walk out. "You know you can't stop me. Not thanks to what Vexen did to me. He may be dead, but I do appreciate what he did to me," I said, not even bothering to look back as I walked away. Xigbar did lower his weapons at that.

"We will find you and when we do-" He shouted at me. "-you can bet your existence that we will not be happy!"


After a few minutes of walking down the streets, I saw someone heading my way. I recognized the ones heading towards me. It was the boy they called Sora and his friends, Donald and Goofy. They stopped their advance and just stood there looking at me. I was getting closer and stopped about 15 feet away from them.

"Not again!" Sora said and got in to an offensive stance as well as his friends did. "What do you Organisation clowns now want to do?" He asked me.

I chuckled. "Me? I'm on my way out of here," They looked confused. "I don't want to be a part of that freak show. I have had enough of them. I have no real reason to stay there anymore," I answered.

They didn't lower their weapons though. "Why should we believe you? For all I know, you are trying to trick me!" He said, raising his voice.

I chuckled again as I pulled out my weapon to defend incase he desided to attack first. "Look, kid. I don't want to fight you. So why don't we just put down our weapons and-" I was cut of before I could finish.

"Like I'll believe what you say, you'll just take yours back out and attack from behind. I'm not that gullible," Sora fired back.

"*sigh* Fine, if its a fight you want, its a fight I'll give!" I said as I started to run towards Sora. He saw this and immediately got running towards me as well. Our weapons clashed together, creating sparks.

We pushed each other back, he started sprinting to his right as I did the same. We did this for a couple seconds, then he rushed me. I jumped over him and once I landed I spun and hit his back with my scythe which made him lurch over. I saw a little bit of blood come out of his back as he cast Curaga on himself.

We then locked weapons again and this time I got hit by a Thunder spell. It was Donald who cast it. I pushed Sora back as I cast Blizaga on Donald. Safe to say, I knocked him out fast. I then saw Goofy charge toward me in attempting to knock me in to the air. When he was close enough I dropped down and swept my legs under Goofy's shield and he consequently fell on his back.

After this happened Sora wasted no time in swinging his keyblade down on me. I quickly rolled out of the way. I soon got up and stood looking at him with my scythe behind me.

"Did you really think that is enough to beat me?" Sora asked as he looked a bit winded.

(Stop music)

"No I didn't. I honestly didn't even want to fight you as I know you will beat me," I said as I disbanded my weapon. "I was just honestly wanting to get out of here."

He looked at me in confusion. "Then why did you attack me?"

I looked at him like he just said the most stupidest thing in the world. "Why do you think you dimwit? You took an offensive stance and didn't let me pass when I asked nicely!" I practically shouted at him.

He looked genuinely surprised. "Sorry. It's just that every Organization member so far has attacked so I just assumed you would do the same," He looked at me with a shy smile and rubbed the back of his head as he disbanded his weapon also.

"Just glad we got that misunderstanding out of the way," I said with a chuckle. "By the way, do you know of anyone named Roxas?" I asked.

"No, but I know that all the other Organisation members kept calling me that. Don't know why though," Sora answer genuinely.

"I see. Well I can see why they would call you that. You look almost exactly like him," I said and turned to leave.

"Wait!" He said and I stopped. "Why did you say that?"

I chuckled for the last time here. "That's for me to know and for you to find out. Well, I gotta bounce. See ya somewhere in the world!" I said as I started running the way they came.


I reached the opening with the large skyscraper and sat down on one of the stairs. 'Man. I really didn't want to meet him. Oh well...' I thought as I closed my eyes.

I took the chance to make sure that I had the three items with me. I quickly found my items. One was an ice-cream stick, one was a seashell and the last was my diary. I sighed as I was relieved that they were still with me.

I suddenly feel like I was being pulled away somewhere. My eyes shot open in surprise at this. And then...

Darkness...