• Published 11th Mar 2018
  • 1,254 Views, 57 Comments

Spawn of Secundus - TheOnlySaneDraconequus



Due to a slight miscomunication, King Thorax and King Secundus become parents. This is a sequel to A Draconequu's Destiny, so it won't make much sense without reading that first. But, what fun is there in making sense?

  • ...
2
 57
 1,254

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

One Year Later

Secundus was broken out of a dream about deep-fried yo-yos by a voice shouting something he couldn’t make out. The voice came again. “Dad! Dad! DAD!!

Then the voice was shouting in his ear. “Dad! Come on, let’s go!”

Secundus turned over, and nudged his sleeping husband. “I forget, am I Dad, or are you?”

Thorax gave his mate a bleary look. “Before sunrise, you are definitely dad!” He buried his head back under the pillows.

Albert shouted, “Come on, Dad, I know you don’t need sleep!”

Secundus was about to say something, when Albert pounced, and clamped onto his cheetah tail with his teeth. “YOW!”

Thorax hadn’t opened his eyes, but calmly said, “You know he gets that from you and not me.”

“Yes, I know,” growled Secundus. He then bent into a ‘U’ shape, so that his tails were level with his eyes. “Albert,” he said calmly.

“’Orry,” came the muffled reply. Albert then let go, and dropped into Secundus’s outstretched arms.

Thank you. You’re lucky you learned how to control your venom.”

“So? Can we go? You promised.”

“Go? Go where? Is there something important about today?” Secundus said, trying unsuccessfully to hide a grin.

“DAAAADD!” Albert half-whined, half-shouted. Although he was only one year old chronologically, Albert was already the size of a young colt, and had the vocabulary and maturity of a thirteen-year-old. His rate of growth had been a huge shock to both of his fathers, but they’d quickly gotten used to it. Thankfully, he seemed to be slowing down.

“I’m joking, I’m joking. I’ll need to touch base with Twilight first, why don’t I make you breakfast for while you’re waiting?”

Albert nodded. “Bye, Papa! Love you!”

“You haven’t left yet!” said Thorax. He had given up his plan to go back to sleep. “Come and give your old stallion a hug, will you?” Albert cringed, but allowed himself to be smothered in a hug from his papa. Thankfully, the snack’s worth of love he got from the hug made up for the embarrassment.

“Come on then,” said Secundus, getting out of bed. “I may not need sleep, but I still enjoy it once in a while, and most people don’t like being woken up before sunrise.”

Secundus headed down to the kitchen, Albert slithering quickly next to him. Albert’s tail was now three times as long as his front half, which meant he could be very fast when he wanted to. Instead of using his front hooves for locomotion, his pony/changeling half was upright, a bit like Secundus. He hadn’t grown a horn of any kind, and didn’t seem to be able to do any more magic than sense and feed on emotions. Thorax and Secundus weren’t worried, he would develop magic when he did, and if he never did, they’d still love him every bit as much.

Secundus opened the fridge in the kitchen, and tied an apron around himself. He then quickly started to scramble eggs. He set a mound of eggs down in front of Albert, when Albert needed to eat food, he always ate a lot. Albert’s fork was a blur leading from his plate to his mouth. “Slow down! You’ll choke!” Secundus shouted. Albert slowed down.

Thorax trotted into the kitchen. “Nice apron dear,” he smirked. Secundus’s tongue flicked out of his mouth. “So, shouldn’t you get going? We wouldn’t want to waste the day…”

Secundus nodded, and undid his apron. “I should be an hour, tops. (Twilight’ll kill me for waking her up this early.) See you both later!” He then pulled Thorax and Albert into a hug, both changelings sighing happily from the amount of love that he poured out.

Secundus then blinked out of the Hive, and into Twilight’s Castle. Although the Castle was mostly dark, he sniffed at a smell wafting up from downstairs. He walked into the kitchen, and found Sombra Ebon, former king tyrant of the Crystal Empire, and current student and lover of Twilight Sparkle busy making prench toast.

“No waffles?” asked Secundus in surprise.

Sombra turned around, and broke into a smile, his fangs glinting in the light. “Twilight’s trying to wean me off of them. I haven’t seen you in a while.”

Secundus shrugged. “I’ve been busy.”

“Being a king isn’t as easy as I made it look, is it?” asked Sombra smugly.

“Oh, yeah, the kid had nothing whatsoever to do with my being busy at all…” Secundus drawled.

Sombra chuckled. “How is Albert?”

Secundus sighed. “Aye-yi. Even I can’t keep up with him.”

“Oh,” said Sombra, knowing that Secundus was usually an unstoppable force of manic energy.

“Yeah,” Secundus chuckled. “So, are you excited for today?”

“While I do enjoy Hearths’warming Eve, I do not understand the pre-season rush.” Sombra said curtly.

“Me either, but at least it’s fun.”

Sombra pointed at the toast. “Would you like some?”

“Yes, please,” begged Secundus, knowing what a fantastic cook Sombra had turned out to be.

Sombra set a plate of toast in front of Secundus, which Secundus slowly ate. “Any idea when Twilight will be up?” Secundus asked.

Sombra smirked. “You know as well as I do how she feels about early mornings unless it’s something she really wants to do.” Secundus nodded. Sombra’s grin grew, his eyes glinting dangerously. “Although…” he said.

Twilight Sparkle felt something tickling her ear in her sleep. Without waking up, she chuckled. The tickling resumed. “Stop it!” she giggled in her sleep, trying to swat somepony’s hoof away. The third time, she opened her eyes, and smiling, turned over, and wound up staring at a pair of glowing blue irises. “GHAAAAH!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Good morning, Darling,” Secundus said with an evil grin.

“Secundus, what are you doi-” Twilight then saw Sombra grinning in a corner of the room. “Auugh! You two are impossible together!” Twilight shouted in frustration.

“Don’t blame the noodle, it was my idea,” said Sombra. Twilight groaned. Sombra then levitated over a tray with a plate of prench toast, a glass of orange juice, and a rose in a vase. Twilight glowered, but started eating her breakfast.

“So, are you ready for today? Albert’s very excited, I’d hate to disappoint him,” said Secundus.

“Today? What’s today?” asked Twilight.

Secundus sighed, and pawed her a mug of coffee. “You agreed that Thorax, Albert, and I could come to Ponyville to kick off the holiday season with you all. It’s Albert’s first Hearths’warming.”

“Oh! Right.” Twilight said. “Can I finish my breakfast first?”

Secundus nodded. He then said, “Have you given any thought to my other proposal?”

Twilight smiled. “I think it’s a great idea! It’s not up to just me, I’d have to coordinate with the school, but I think Albert going to school would be a good idea. Education is very important!”

Secundus nodded. “Believe me, I know. We’re trying to set up a school for the nymphs of the Hive, but that’s going to take at least another year. At the rate Albert’s growing, I think he should start now.”

Twilight nodded. “Well, if you two pranksters will leave me be, I have to get ready.”

Secundus and Sombra bowed out. Sombra then tapped his hoof against Secundus’s knuckles, and snickered. “Did you see her face?!” he chortled. Secundus nodded.

Secundus then stepped through the wall, and wound up back in the Hive. “You two ready yet?”

“Coming!” called Thorax.

Twilight stepped down the stairs leading to her castle to find Sombra waiting for her, wearing a long red scarf. A few feet behind him were Secundus and Thorax. “Where’s Albert?” she asked. A mound of scarves and hats moved into view.

“Hi, Twilight,” came the muffled reply.

Twilight raised an eyebrow. “Don’t you think that’s overdoing it?”

YES,” growled Thorax and Secundus in unison.

Secundus sighed. “But … if he gets too cold he slows down quite a bit. In a not good way.”

“Oh,” said Twilight.

Secundus started pacing up and down. “So, when can we get going?”

Twilight laughed. “You still can’t sit still?”

Thorax grinned. “Not unless I give him a biscuit.”

Hush, that’s private!” snapped Secundus. Thorax chuckled evilly.

Twilight tried to hide a smile behind her hoof. She then said, “Well, the only other pony up this early would be Applejack. If you really can’t wait, why don’t you scout ahead for the best places to show Albert? I’d like to do Ponyville proud!”

Secundus gave a lazy salute. “Mission heard, and accepted!” He then stalked off, trying to remember the best parts of town around Hearths’warming. Most ponies got up fairly early, but the streets were almost deserted. As he walked down the street, he heard faint singing. His ears rotated to try and figure out where it was coming from before he realized the singing was in his head. It was also his voices.

I see a cold wind blowing through

I see days neither fun nor free

I see a future caused by you

I see a path not meant to be ….

Secundus then caught sight of his reflection in a darkened store window. It turned to face him, and gave a wide, lazy smile. As opposed to only half of Secundus’s teeth being sharp, his reflection’s teeth were all sharp. The reflection’s irises were a glowing, cat-like yellow. It gave an exaggerated half-bow, and started to sing.

I’m there when you are sleeping,

I see through you when you’re awake

I know everything you’ve done

Every sin, every mistake…

Secundus clapped his paws over his ears to try to drown out the singing. “GoawaygoawaygoawaygoawayGO AWAY!!!” The singing stopped. Secundus opened his eyes.

His possessed reflection was still grinning at him. Its voice was old and dry. “Stop asking for me, and I’ll go away. But you might have to split yourselves down the middle with an axe first. Did you tell ‘Moosey’ about little old me yet?” It then put a finger to its lips, before fading back into Secundus’s normal reflection. Secundus almost smashed the glass. Almost.

Secundus sighed. Juuussstt great. He thought. He then chuckled at a memory of a quote from the Joker. Another voice in my head?! Why, the more the merrier!If only… Secundus thought bitterly.

Secundus heard hoofsteps behind him. “You know, the point of looking around is looking around,” said Sombra. “You’ve only seen the one store. What’s up?”

Secundus chuckled weakly. “Oh, … just having a disagreement with my evil side. You know how it is.”

Sombra guffawed. “You? Evil? Forget it!”

Secundus managed a grin. He folded his arms. “Just because I’m a nice person doesn’t mean I can’t be evil, or did you forget what I was like the first time we met?”

Sombra swallowed nervously at the memory of an enraged dragonequus ready to rip his throat out. “You might have a point there,” he croaked. Secundus chuckled. Sombra held up a hoof. “In my defense, I didn’t know Thorax was your mate at that point.”

Secundus shrugged. “I didn’t know either. It was a bit of a surprise.”

“I also didn’t even know you even existed. If I’d known I’d just foal-napped a draconequus’s mate, I’d have gone with plan ‘B’ instead.”

Secundus raised an eyebrow. “You had a plan ‘B’ for your return to power?”

Sombra sighed, and shook his head. “Oh, my poor, naive noodle, I had a plan X.” Sombra grinned. “Being disembodied for a few years gives you a lot of time on your hooves.”

“I can just imagine,” said Secundus.

“So, I’ve apparently met your conscience, but what’s this evil side of yours like? Is he as fluffy as you?”

Secundus shrugged. “He considers blood a basic food group.”

Sombra’s face paled. “I-is that a joke?” Secundus smirked, and sauntered back to the group.

“What, pray tell, where the two of you up to?” asked Twilight.

“Oh, just hatching half-baked plots to conquer Equestria,” said Secundus casually. Thorax snickered, and Twilight frowned. “Don’t you trust us?” asked Secundus. He and Sombra gave Twilight puppy-dog eyes, and wide, fang-filled happy smiles. The halos might have been overdoing it.

“Yeah … NO,” said Twilight.

“You are so weird dad,” muttered Albert.

Secundus grinned. “Yeah,” he said happily, “it’s my defining characteristic!”

Twilight examined the clocktower. “Well, Applejack will still be giving the orchards the once-over. Fluttershy is usually up by now. Do you want to try her?”

Secundus nodded. “Hey, where’s Spike?”

“He usually sleeps in late in the winter. I think it’s some sort of hibernation thing. I was going to get him once everyone was here.”

When they got to Fluttershy’s cottage, Secundus knocked on the door. A deep, demonic voice loud enough to shake the walls bellowed, “GO AWAY, YOU PASTEL PESTS!”

Secundus sighed. “Would everypony excuse me? I need a word with my cousin.” Rather than open the door, he just stepped through it. There were some cartoonish sound effects, and a flash of light. Secundus stepped back through the door, dragging Discord behind him.

“Morning all!” said Discord, giving a cheery wave. “Sorry for screaming. It’s just that we’ve had ponies dropping by non-stop!” he growled. “Carolers, relatives, salesponies, we even got 3 month advance offers for filly-scout cookies! It’s … it’s …”

“Chaos?” said Secundus with a grin.

“If it is, it’s not the fun kind of chaos,” Discord huffed.

Fluttershy opened the door to her cottage, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. “Oh, good morning. I wasn’t expecting you all quite this early.”

Secundus shrugged, and started heading for Sugarcube Corner. He only raised his knuckles to knock on the door before a pink blur zoomed out. “Hi all!” said Pinkie Pie, hyper as ever despite the early hour. “Nice to see you, Secundus, it’s been kind of quiet without you around!”

Secundus shrugged. “I’m still causing trouble, but it’s out of sight.”

Pinkie’s eyes widened. “Wow! You’ve gotten a lot bigger since the last time I saw you Albie! How fast are you growing?”

“About a year a month, if my math is right,” said Thorax. “Thankfully, he’s slowed down a bit.”

“So does this mean I can give you twelve birthday parties this year?” asked Pinkie.

“No, he’s still only a year old, and it’s not his birthday yet,” said Secundus firmly.

Pinkie “Awww”ed unhappily.

“It’ll be his birthday pretty soon,” said Secundus. “Oh, Albert, one thing I forgot to say. For Hearths’warming, I can conjure up anything I can imagine, but please ask your papa for something he can realistically get you.” Albert nodded, before he started pulling the hats and scarves off.

When Fluttershy saw him, she reached out to give him a hug. “He doesn’t-” when Flutttershy’s legs closed around him, Albert gave a loud, angry hiss, and forcibly broke the hug. “Like … to be … touched,” Secundus finished.

Thorax nodded. “It’s a little strange, but he gets it from Secundus.”

Hooves touched down nearby. “Oh, come on!” shouted Rainbow Dash. “You two practically cuddle when you walk!”

Secundus gave a lopsided grin. “Yes, but I know Thorax pretty well, I give him my permission to touch me, and I’ve had a lot more experience fighting down the impulse to bite anyone who touches me unexpectedly. He looks and acts older, but Albert doesn’t have much actual experience controlling his emotions. He hasn’t had the time yet.”

“I guess that makes sense,” said Rainbow Dash.

“Ah, good morning everypony!” called Rarity brightly. “Lovely day for it!”

Thorax nodded. “Secundus loves it cold.” It was true. Most ponies had boots, coats and scarves, but Secundus’s only adaptation to the weather was a scarf, and growing his coat out a half inch.

Secundus noticed Albert shivering. “I’m going to do something you won’t like,” he said quickly. He then quickly picked Albert up, and held him close, draping his tail around his neck like a scarf.

Albert squirmed in a desperate attempt to get away. “Dad! Quit it! Ponies are staring! Can’t you-” he then gave a happy sigh. “Hmm. You’re warm.”

“It pays to have an endothermic relative,” Secundus said with a grin. He raised his body temperature so that he was a walking space heater. Albert would have denied it, but he snuggled in closer to his dad. “Well, that just leaves Applejack and Spike,” Secundus commented.

Twilight beamed. “Actually, I have a surprise if we could go to the train station.”

Discord said, “Secundus and I will be right there, I just need to talk to him about something. Official Draconequus business,” he added hurriedly.

Secundus pawed Albert down to his papa. “Be there soon, don’t start without us.” When they had all left, he asked Discord, “So, what’s so urgent you have to disguise it as business from the Council?”

Discord grabbed the fur on Secundus’s neck, and dragged him closer, his eyes wide with panic. “You have to help me,” he hissed. “It’s Fluttershy!”

“What’s wrong?” asked Secundus, now fearful himself. “Is she sick? Does she need help? What can I do?”

Discord shook his head. “It’s not that! She … wants … kids,” he finished in a mumble, looking at his ‘feet.’ Secundus snickered. Discord looked up, his eyes blazing with anger. “I blame you for this!” he shouted. “If you hadn’t had Albert, she never would have had the idea!”

Secundus grinned. “You’ve been married for three months. It was a nice wedding,” he mused, as memories flooded back. He returned to the present. “Trust me, she would have had the idea on her own, without any interference from me.” His grin widened. “I don’t think you can keep playing the ‘fear of commit-” Discord flinched, “ment’ card,” Secundus finished evilly. Discord sighed. Secundus said, “Look, it’s not my place to tell you, but if Fluttershy wants kids, you should at least discuss it with her. I think you’d be a pretty fun dad!”

Discord grinned. “I know, I’ve read the fanfiction about me as a father.”

Secundus snickered at the thought that a person thought to be fictional read human fanfiction about himself for kicks. It was a little bit meta. Although knowing what some fanfiction was like

Discord snapped the fur on his tail, and the two of them were at the train station with the others. Twilight was watching the clock intently. The train rolled in with its usual ear-splitting shriek.

Secundus clapped his paws over his ears, and Albert clamped his hooves down on his ears. When the noise was done, Secundus said, “One of these days, they really need to oil that thing. I’m just saying, as a safety precaution…” Everypony laughed.

The train doors opened, and Starlight Glimmer stepped onto the platform. Secundus swept her into a hug. “Hi! I’ve missed you, it’s no fun torturing Twilight without you! Just … uh … kidding,” he said, catching Twilight’s expression. Twilight actually laughed.

Secundus set Starlight down on her hooves. “Bwah? Hrrnnghh…. Mi-fwah?” Starlight slurred.

“Uh, you ok there?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Mornings evil,” Starlight managed to get out. Everypony laughed.

“I’ll be sure to pass that along to Yfel,” said Secundus, “he’d be flattered that somepony thinks he invented mornings.”

Discord nodded. “Oh, yessss…”

“Um, hey! I haven’t seen you two since Secundus and Thorax’s wedding,” said Sunburst as he stepped out of the train.

Twilight shrugged. “Well, you and Starlight have been pretty busy in the Empire lately.”

Secundus nodded. “Plus, I’ve been trying to keep a kingdom from going down the drain, and trying to stop my son from making the universe implode.”

“Uh, can he actually-” Rainbow started.

No,” Thorax said, giving his mate a Look. Secundus shrugged innocently. Thorax said, “Well, this nearly completes our questing party! Let’s go get Applejack and Spike before my husband does something I’ll regret…”

Secundus put a paw to his chest, looking hurt. “While I’m always over the top, I almost never do that! You wound me, Moosey.”

Thorax sighed. “True,” he said with a grin. “Come on then.”

“Howdy!” greeted Applejack once they got to Sweet Apple Acres. “You’ve certainly grown Albert!”

Albert grinned. “I’ve been working on that since before I was hatched.”

Discord chuckled. “Well, I can see he got his father’s sense of humor.”

Nopony had to ask which father Discord meant. Secundus gave a sheepish grin. “Yeah. The Snark is strong in my family. We’re kind of infamous for it.”

Everypony looped back to Twilight’s Castle to pick up Spike. “Hey Thorax! I’ve missed you!” Spike then peered behind Thorax at the oversized can labeled “Liverwurst,” with the mismatched legs sticking out of it. Spike rolled his eyes and chuckled. “Don’t worry, I missed you too Secundus!”

Secundus popped back into his preferred form. “Sorry,” he said with a grin. “Just giving you a hard time. I know you two were friends long before I showed up here. Aren’t you going to say hello to Spike Albert?”

“Hi, Spike,” said Albert, slithering out from behind Secundus.

“Heya Albert!” Spike gave Albert a bro-claw. Albert was staring at the ground. When he met Spike’s eyes, he winced slightly. “You OK?” Spike asked.

Albert nodded. “Oh, yeah. I just don’t like looking people in the eye, it kind of hurts. Sorry.”

Secundus’s fur stood on end for a second. He pulled out a notebook and pencil, and jotted something down. Thorax made out the word “Symptoms,” along with several checkmarks on the edge of the page before Secundus sent the book and pencil back.

“What’s that?” Thorax asked in confusion.

Secundus shrugged. “Oh, it’s just a list of some things. I’m probably overreacting, I usually do. Most lifeforms on this planet do have very large, expressive eyes, so you get too much information from that sometimes. That’s why it would hurt. Anyway, shall we roll along?”

As the group started to head into the town proper, Starlight asked, “Anypony else feel like singing?”

Secundus and Discord rolled their eyes. Albert grinned. “Sure!” He didn’t have as good a singing voice as Secundus, but he enjoyed it much more. “Life is so grand in our town, we’re always filled with cheer! We never have to look around to know that we’re all here. In our town, in our town we don’t have to wait, to find out that our destiny is just to emulate! Life’s a smile in our town, our cutie marks the same, because we do not sperate ourselves by more than name!” He was singing very cheerfully, enjoying himself.

Starlight’s mouth opened and closed several times. She made a noise like she was being strangled. “WHERE DID HE HEAR THAT?!!!” she roared at Secundus.

Secundus’s head tilted to the side slightly. “I didn’t teach it to him,” he said in a confused tone. “I’d forgotten the words. Albert, where did you learn that?”

Albert shrugged. “I just heard it somewhere. Did I do something wrong?”

Secundus sighed. “I don’t think so, no. It’s just something personal from Starlight’s past she’d rather not have brought up.” He turned to Starlight. “He didn’t know, he wasn’t trying to be cruel or anything. He just heard it somewhere and decided to sing it. I’m sorry.”

Albert said, “Would it help if I sang another? Discord I’m howling at the moon, and sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon. Discord, whatever did we do to make you take our world away? Discord, are we your prey alone? Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?

“Hey, that’s one of my favorites!” Discord said with a grin. The tension broken, the group moved on to get some shopping done.

“What’s the deal with those songs?” Thorax quietly asked Secundus.

“Weeellllll … one of those songs he would have to time-travel to hear, and the other is from Earth. I know both of them, but I’m pretty sure I don’t hum them around the Hive, so I have to wonder where exactly he learned them. Anything special you’d like for Hearths’warming?”

Thorax thought about it. “Well, it’s kind of cold in the Badlands. Maybe some socks?”

“GOOD GODS, NO!!!!” Secundus and Discord shouted in unison.

Thorax’s head tilted to the side. “What’s wrong with socks?”

“You don’t want to know,” said Discord, as Secundus said, “Nothing … on their own merit.” He then sighed, and said, “I might get you some slippers. They can’t corrupt slippers, right?” he nervously asked somepony who wasn’t there.

Secundus started dry washing his paws. “I mean, it’s not my place to judge, and I’m strange too, but it just seems like a strange thing for them to do, and what business is it of theirs anyways, they’re always watching, I don’t want to hear them, I don’t want to-”

Everypony stared in shock at Secundus’s reaction. Discord said, “OK, deep breaths, it’ll be OK…”

“Is he having a Wall freak-out?” asked Pinkie Pie. Discord nodded.

*Pinkie directs your attention to this hoofy video while Secundus calms down…*

“Th-thanks,” Secundus said when he was feeling better.

“No problem!” Pinkie beamed.

“What just happened?” asked Rainbow Dash.

“Some things I prefer not to think about,” Secundus stated flatly. He chuckled. “I think I’ve officially used up my freak-out allowance for the week, and it’s not even nine a.m.! Right, let’s go shopping before I mess up any more…”

“Hey, Albert, do you like comic books?” asked Spike. Albert’s face lit up. “I take it that’s a yes,” Spike grinned. He and Albert quickly headed for the non-enchanted comics shop.

Secundus started to follow them, when a lilac aura grabbed his cheetah tail. “Foals only!” Thorax laughed.

Secundus pouted. “Spike’s nearly my age… in a few years…”

Thorax chuckled. “Ok you overgrown colt, what would you like for Hearths’warming? Don’t say you don’t want anything.”

Secundus thought about it. “World peace would be nice, but I’m not allowed to visit Earth, and I’d get in SO much trouble for causing it. Books usually work. I still have to find something nice for you.”

Sombra grinned. “I know a shop that has something he might like, if I could possibly tear you two apart?”

Secundus nodded. “Meet you all back here in an hour. Have fun!”

When everypony had gotten their shopping out of the way, Thorax and Secundus met back in the town square, each carrying a large gift bag. “Hope you like it!” they both told each-other.

“Where’s Albert?” asked Thorax.

Secundus said, “Probably at the comic shop still.” When they arrived, Albert slithered out to meet them. Secundus facepawed. “Oh, good grief. Albert, put those back, I have to pay for them first! I’m very sorry sir, I – No he wasn’t shoplifting, he just wanted to show them to me. He doesn’t even know what shoplifting is, he’s a year old for heaven’s sake! I am NOT hysterical, I am calmly explaining the situation!!! DO YOU WANT TO SEE HYSTERICAL?!!”

Thorax very quietly slunk away.

Author's Note:

🎄 🎵 It's the mooosssstt chhaaaoootiiic time of the yeeeaaarr....🎵 :trollestia: