• Published 19th Mar 2018
  • 1,407 Views, 5 Comments

Scrub-a-Dub Princess. - OtakuBrony47



Fluttershy gives Twilight a good scrubbing.

  • ...
 5
 1,407

Scrub-a-dub-dub.

It was a warm afternoon. The sun was barely setting below the mountains, filling the now orange colored sky with streaks of red. And right outside Fluttershy's cottage, Twilight was lending her a hand with helping her animal friends get nice and clean. She and Fluttershy have gotten muddy from scrubbing animals all afternoon, and Twilight was by far the most dirtiest. When they finally finished, the 2 girls took a moment to rest on the grass, and breath. Needless to say, they were quite tired from washing animals all day.

"Thanks for helping me get them so fresh and clean, Twilight" said Fluttershy, scratching the top of her head.

"No problem" replied Twilight with a smile. "Happy to help."

Fluttershy stared below at her body. She was covered head to toe in mud, and her clothes were soaking wetm and had the faint smell of grass and animal sweat. "My goodness" she gasped softly. "We sure did get dirty, huh." Twilight replied with nod, and a playful laugh.

"Who would've thought that spending all day near soap and water would leave you muddy?" she said.

"Yes" replied Fluttershy with a playful laugh in return. "You must can't wait to get back to your castle and have your own bath?" she added.

Twilight jerked her body slightly, tightening up her shoulders as she looked away with horror. "Wait!" she cried. "Uh, aren't there anymore animals that need cleaning?" she asked, with a nervous grin on her face. Fluttershy shook her head, which began to feel scratchy. "I think you and me are the only ones left" she said, as she scratched her head, picking leaves out of it. "And I for one, just can't wait to get this mud off."

As Fluttershy was distracted, picking at her hair, Twilight franticly began to look around the yard to try to find something else to help her friend with. Finally, she noticed Angel, who conveniently standing next to a puddle of mud. Twilight smiled viciously and slowly approached the bunny. She snuck up behind him, slowly turned around and using her hind leg, kicked poor Angel into the mud puddle.

"Oh no!" she cried (unconvincingly), "Angel got dirty! I better stay longer and help give him a bath too."

She smiled nervously as her friend look at her with a concerned expression on her face. Even though she didn't see, she knew what Twilight did there. But she doesn't seem to think much of it yet. Twilight slowly picks up Angel and placed him in the small tub of soapy water, and began scrubbing. Needless to say, he was less than amused.


Sometime later, Twilight had finished cleaning Angel. She and Fluttershy were now inside. Fluttershy had just finished wiping some of the mud from her face with a towel, and was now watching with confusion as her friend Twilight was drying off Angel with a towel. Rather thoroughly. "Uh, Twilight" she spoke softly, "I appreciate you staying longer to get Angel cleaned up to, but... I think he's dry now." Twilight reluctantly stops drying Angel, and pulled the towel away from him.

Angel was less than happy. His arms were crossed, eyes squinted with fury, and to make matters worse: his fur fluffed up from all that excessive drying. He angrily sighed. Fluttershy looked over to her living room window. The sky was beginning to turn dark blue. "Goodness, it sure got late" exclaimed Fluttershy softly. "You really didn't have to stay here ALL DAY. Not that we don't appreciate it." Fluttershy turned to Angel gently picked him up in her arms. "Right, Angel?" she added.

The bunny replied with grunt, and hopped off. Fluttershy turned to look at Twilight, who was now dusting her furniture and décor. She was most curious by this. Why was her friend doing all of this? She yawns loudly, hoping Twilight will take the hint. "My goodness" she said, "I sure am tired." Twilight kept dusting away. Fluttershy began to frown. "I really need to finish getting cleaned up" she continued. "Besides, I do need to rest up for that big pancake breakfast tomorrow. Remember?"

Twilight, still oblivious to the obvious, keeps dusting away. She even began to dust between the sofa cushions. Fluttershy rolled her eyes. "And I'm sure you need to get the castle ready as well!" she said, aloud (or as loud as Fluttershy normally goes). This time, Twilight halted her dusting. She nervously turned to view her.

"Oh no" said Twilight. "The Castle is fine, but... Maybe I should see if Pinkie needs my help with the pancakes."

Fluttershy raised an eyebrow, confused. Twilight rushed out the front door. She was about to fly off, but Fluttershy gripped on to her tail before she even got 4 inches off the ground. "Not so fast!" exclaimed the pink haired Pegasus. "What gives Twilight?" she asked. "It sounds like you don't wanna go back to your castle."

Twilight flinched as her whole body was flooded with nervousness. "What... No... That's not it at all..." she said, sheepishly. Fluttershy stared at Twi, with a serious frown. Eyebrows arched, and arms crossed. "You know what I think?" she said. Twilight nervously gulped. "W-what?" she asked. Fluttershy leaned in closer.

"Your just stalling to go home, because you don't wanna have to take a bath!" she exclaimed.

Twilight was confused. "What?" she said.

"That's right" said Fluttershy. "You heard me. You don't wanna get clean? Do you?"

Twilight stared into oblivion. "Huh, well I...

Before Twilight could finish, Fluttershy grabbed onto her shoulder. "You know what, Twilight," she said, "there is one more animal that needs cleaning." Twilight slowly gulped. Without saying another word, Fluttershy took Twilight by her tail, and stared dragging her.

"Wait! What are you doing!?" asked Twilight.

"How would you like your bath?" asked Fluttershy. "Warm? Or Hot?"

"WHAT!" exclaimed Twilight, "Your not seriously going to..."

"Oh yes I am!" replied Fluttershy.

"Can we talk about this?" Twilight asked, as she tried to free herself from Fluttershy's grasp.

"Nope" replied the yellow, pink haired Pegasus.

Without even giving her a second to react, Fluttershy tossed Twilight into her bathroom, and locked the door behind her. She then instructed Twilight to wait, seated on the closed lid toilet. Twilight reluctantly obeyed, and watched in panic as Fluttershy walked over to, and began to fill the tub up with bubble bath, and turned the water on. She tried to sneak away while Fluttershy was distracted, but Fluttershy has dealt with enough animals refusing to bathe before.

She immediately heard Twilights footsteps and dragged her back inside the bathroom. Twilight even tried making a dash for it, but surprisingly, Fluttershy was faster than most ponies gave her credit for. Of course, she really should've seen that coming. It was Fluttershy who helped Cloudsdale break the wing-power record.


Soon, the tub was filled. The water was nice and hot, and a generous amount of bubbles sat on top of it. All that was missing was Twilight. Fluttershy slowly approached her friend, carrying a wastebasket, and set it down next to her. "What is this for?" she asked. Fluttershy gave a serious pout, and raised her eyebrow. "Oh I think you know" she replied. Twilight stared at Fluttershy, mortified. She couldn't be serious. "Come on," she instructed, "into the basket they go." Twilight reluctantly obeyed, and began to undress from her wet, muddy clothes.

"Just remember Twilight, I'm doing this for your own good" said Fluttershy.

"Yeah, but come on!" whined Twilight, "I wasn't gonna stay dirty forever. I was going to take a bath after I finished helping Pinkie."

Fluttershy shook her head. "Sorry Twi, but I just couldn't let you go over there all dirty and muddy, touching the food." Fluttershy continued, as she slowly walked up to Twilight and traced her fingers around her shoulder. "You wouldn't want to poison your friends, right?" Twilight slowly shook her head. "Good." With that being said, Fluttershy gripped hold of the strap of Twilight's bra, and yanked it off.

Twilight fell to the floor, screaming in utter embarrassment, hugging her body tightly. Except for her underwear, she was completely naked. She angrily stood up, and looked at Fluttershy, looking like she was ready to slap her. "HEY, WHAT'S THE BIG IDE-" Twilight shouted, but couldn't finish. She was frozen with horror. She couldn't believe it. Fluttershy was also undressing as well.

"W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she cried.

"What?" said Fluttershy. "I'm dirty too."

"YEAH BUT... HERE!? WITH ME!?"

"Were both girls, Twilight" replied Fluttershy. "What's to be embarrassed by."

Fluttershy stripped all the way down to her birthday suit. There was not a single piece of clothing on her, except her long hair, and thin layer of steam coming from the bath tub. Twilight was blushing red, completely embarrassed at the fact that her friend was naked in front of her, and she was practically naked as well. "Alright, Twilight" said Fluttershy, "your turn."

"W-W-WHAT D-DO MEAN MY TURN!?" Twilight cried. "Well, you can't get in the tub with your underwear on, silly." Fluttershy giggled. Twilight was now in full panicked.

"W-WHAT, WHAT, WHAAAAAAAAT!!"

"Come one, off they go" said Fluttershy, slowly approaching her.

"Hey now, lets not do something stupid okay!" Twilight nervously demanded, unaware that she had backed up, and was now leaning against the tub. "How about we stop this?" she asked. Fluttershy slowly leaned in close to her friend, smiling very slyly. There chests were now touching. Twilight was shocked at how unfazed Fluttershy was by this.

"You can't escape your faith Twilight" giggled Fluttershy.

With one quick movemnt, Fluttershy grabbed hold of Twilight's underwear, and pulled them off her legs; knocking her into the hot, soapy bath water in the process. Twilight quickly emerged from the water, gasping for air, and moving the strains of wet hair out of her face. All of a sudden, she felt herself being hugged from behind. It was Fluttershy, who was now in the tub with her. Twilight was on the verge of hyperventilation.

"GAAAH! WHAT ARE YOU-"

"Shh" whispered Fluttershy, playfully. "Don't fight it, Twi. Its for your own good."

"WAAAAIT!"

With fast movements, Fluttershy dunked Twilight into the soapy water repeatedly, scrubbing the mud from her with her fingers. "My goodness, look at you!" exclaimed Fluttershy in her soft voice. "You're absolutely filthy, Twilight". Twilight gasped for air, trying to free herself from Fluttershy's hold, but it was too strong. "FLUTTERSHY!" she gasped before being dunked back into the water and scrubbed.

Once all the mud from her hair was gone, Fluttershy finally allowed the poor alicorn to emerge for air. Twilight gasped, coughing out drops of water, and soap. "FLUTTERSHY, WHAT THE HECK!?" she shouted, angrily. Fluttershy didn't respond. She pulled Twilight closer to her, and with her free hand, grabbed a bottle of lavender scented shampoo. "Alright, close your eyes" Fluttershy playfully instructed. "Uh oh" cried the Alicorn. Immediately she jolted her body as a cold liquid was poured onto her hair, followed by the feeling of fingers furiously rubbing at her scalp.

"Hey, take it easy!" Twilight demanded.

"I have to make sure all this mud is off of you" replied Fluttershy.

Fluttershy's furiously rubbed up a mountain of suds onto Twilight's hair. Poor Twilight could only sit in the tub with her eyes shut tightly, as fingers scratched and roughly massaged at her scalp. "OUCH!" she cried. "ARE YOU WASHING MY HAIR, OR TRYING TO TARE IT OUT OF MY SCALP!?" After her hair was lathered up, Fluttershy grabbed a soft bath sponge and began scrubbing her arms, and armpits. It was also at this moment, that she found out Twilight was pretty ticklish.

"H-HEY! HAHA! S-STOP IT! HAHA!" Twilight laughed.

"Hold still!" Fluttershy replied.

After she finished, Fluttershy moved on to the rest of Twilight's body. She scrubbed her ears, and scrubbed her tail. She scrubbed her necked, and scrubbed her shoulders. She even scrubbed her "front side" (despite protesting). She scrubbed her, and scrubbed her, and scrubbed her until Twilight was just a pile of suds, with frowning eyes staring at her. "Hey, don't give me that look, Twilight" laughed Fluttershy, as she began to scrub herself now. "Even Princesses need to take a bath too."

After she finished scrubbing herself clean, Fluttershy rinsed both herself and Twilight off, and once she was rinsed clean of soap and mud, Twilight did not hesitate to jump out of the bath tub. Of course, because the floor was wet, she slipped and fell to the floor. "Oh stop over reacting, Twilight" giggled Fluttershy. "That wasn't TOO bad." The alicorn princess grunted angrily in response.


Twilight was clean. Fluttershy was clean. The two now sat in Fluttershy's bedroom. Wrapped in soft cloth towels. Fluttershy had a towel wrapped in her hair, while she used a blow dryer to dry Twilight's. When she was finished, her hair puffed up, just like Angel's fur. And conveniently enough, Angel just so happened to be sitting by the dresser beside them, staring in amusement. No doubt happy at Twilight's expense, as sweet justice was delivered.

Fluttershy reached into her one of her dresser's drawers and pulled out a hair brush, and began to brush Twilights hair. "See Twilight?" asked Fluttershy. "Doesn't you feel better now that your all Fresh and Clean?" Twilight remained silent, and just stared off into oblivion, feeling deeply violated. The look in her eyes said it all. With one final sentence, Twilight turned to Fluttershy.

"Yeah... I'm gonna head back to my castle now."

"Huh? Weren't you going to help Pinkie with the pancakes?" asked Fluttershy.

"Oh, I think I've helped enough for today."

Author's Note:

Yeah, I made another one of these. And its an athro-fic. So, uh, yeah... Let me know what you think. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 5 )

Fluttershy being bold yet again.

Tense changes everywhere.

However I feel about soap/washing, nudity's not really my thing.

8805465
I understand. But at least it was in a tasteful manner, right? :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment