• Published 4th Mar 2018
  • 712 Views, 8 Comments

Royal Pains (Remastered Version) - Bronyprophet



On a sunny day, Celestia heads to her old students castle, and asks her to take a break from her duties, to join her for some lunch. Due to Twilight refusing to take a break in weeks. Celestia knew that Twilight would burn out, with that type of life

  • ...
2
 8
 712

Chapter 1 The First of Many

Twilight did as her mentor requested, and started getting ready. Although she protested at first, she was sorta looking forward to the date Celestia had planned. She had been more nervous then ever before, this was the first date she had ever gone on. The first place she went to was Carousel Boutique, she had to get rarity to make her a dress for her date. Twilight entered the store, and noticed rarity organising an order for somepony.

"Hello dear, what brings you here?" Rarity welcomed.

"I need a dress for a date." Twilight stated.

"Oh do go on dear, who is the lucky stallion." Rarity excitedly asked.

"He is from Trottinghem, apparently." Twilight replied, blushing slightly.

"Oh mon chere, how romantic. I have just the dress." Rarity cooed, before walking to the back of the store.

After Rarity left Twilight waiting, Twilight could hear her utter a few incoherent sentences, with the subtle sound of Rarity rummaging through fabric. After a few moments of waiting, Rarity came out from the back of the store carrying a beautiful red gown, with a white sash, with pink rose broaches attached to it. Twilight saw the dress, and fell in love with how it was designed. It was gorgeous.

"I had hoped you would find somepony dear, I have been saving this dress for you, its simply perfect for you. Now the mane, we will make sure we let your stallion know just how lucky he is to have you for his date." Rarity stated.

"Whats wrong with my mane?" Twilight inquired.

"I'm sorry dear, but your mane style is just so last season, we need to give you a more tres chic style. As I always say dear, dress to impress." Rarity Clapped her hooves together.

After a little bit of walking, Rarity, and Twilight, made it to the ponyville spar. Twilight thought this was too extreme, not to mention the more she did to make herself look stunning for her date. The more nervous she became, she was uncomfortable with this type of situation. She was so uncomfortable, that before visiting Rarity, she spent an hour searching for books on date etiquette, in the Canterlot library. Although she wasn't keen for this date, she didn't want to offend the stallion she was spending it with.

Soon after entering the Spar, she heard Rarity being welcomed by the attendant, then she heard rarity tell the attendant that Twilight required the Celestial Special, and that Rarity wanted a full Pony Pampering treatment. Soon after Rarity finished explaining to the attendant what they wanted, the attendant escorted Rarity to her location for her beauty treatment, and then guided Twilight to a grand luxurious mane dressers, with marble floors and golden seats.

"Bonjure madam, please view our catalogue of mane styles, tell me when your ready. Though if the madam would like what I suggest, I believe this one will suit you the most." The mane dresser pointed to a style in the catalogue.

"Ah... okay... I'll go with your choice." Twilight stated awkwardly fidgeting with her hooves. Twilight was not familiar with these specific mane designs.

"magnifique, please sit down." The mane dresser stated, in a delightful french accent.

After an hour of cutting, dying and enchanting, Twilights' mane was done. She realised why this was called the celestial treatment. Twilight had an ethereal midnight blue, pink, and purple, streaked mane, with stars flowing through the entire mane.

She also noticed that her mane seemed to move on its own, like Celestias did. It would sway gently in the windless sky, regardless of physics, Twilight made a mental note to research this type of magic, at a later date.

After her mane was done, she made it back to the parlour where she saw a refreshed Rarity. Rarities face lit up like a Christmas tree, when Twilight came into view, with her stunning new mane style.

"You look gorgeous dear." Rarity exclaimed.

"Thank you Rarity. Is it too much?" Twilight stated, shifting her front hooves nervously.

"It's perfect dear." Rarity assured.

Luna trotted in, soon after Rarity reassured a nervous Twilight.

"Oh my goodness, Twilight, you look amazing!" Luna stated.

"Thank you, Luna." Twilight replied.

"I'm glad I could find you, I want to help your night go smoothly, so I'm going to design a special night sky just for you, and your stallion. Think of me as your wing pony." Luna winked, playfully.

"You really dont have too." Twilight replied, becoming overwhelmed quite suddenly.

"But I must, Twilight, I want this to be the best first date in the world. Hopefully the last." Luna replied Encouragingly.

"Okay Luna, thank you." After Twilight finished speaking to Luna, she started making her way with Rarity, to Sweet Apple Acres. Twilight and Rarity were heading there to collect some apple cider. Rarity had ordered some for her, and Sweetie Bells' enjoyment.

Though wherever Twilight would walk now, the ponies of Ponyville would stare. They usually stared when Twilight was around, but this time their reactions were different, some of the reactions were a surprise, some stallions' would actually wolf whistle at her. She had to chuckle at one stage, when a stallion whistled at her, and his wife was an ear shot away, and the stallion received a swift hoof slap, across the snout.

As Rarity, and Twilight, made it to Sweet Apple Acres, they saw AJ working the farm, with the help of Apple Bloom and Big Mac. They had been harvesting this seasons, apple harvest.

Twilight and Rarity, approached the trio hard at work. When Big Mac saw Twilight he dropped his bucket of apples, from how pretty Twilight looked. He Cursed under his breath, then started picking up his apples again.

"Howdy Twi, yur lookin mighty fine today, sugar cube. what's the occasion? I can bet my apples, it's not fur Big Mac." Applejack chuckled.

"Twilight has a date dear. Isn't it exciting." Rarity chimed in.

"Well shucks Twi, that's one mighty lucky stallion. Yah sure do look great." Applejack stated, hiding her despair.

"Thank you Applejack, is everything okay? You sound sad." Twilight Inquired.

"Yah, I em all right, sugar cube. What brings ya'll here, anyhow." Applejack inquired, resuming with her task at hoof.

"I'm here to help Rarity collect her cider." Twilight Answered.

"Okay Sugar cube, I'll just go and grab yur Cider, Rarity." Applejack stopped what she was doing and trotted towards the cellar. After a few moments of waiting, Applejack returned with the cider, and a small bottle.

"Ther yur go Sugar cube, and Twi, I also av somethin for yah too." Applejack handed the small bottle to Twilight, before explaining, "I quickly whipped yah up some perfume, for yur date tonight." Applejack concluded.

Soon after Twilight said thank you to AJ, she walked Rarity back to Carousel Boutique, and on the way back she happened to run across Rainbow dash, and Twilight explained to RD, what was happening tonight, Rainbow Dash had an Idea to help with Twilights date tonight, also.

She would wait for the couple to come home, before causing it to rain Rose petals on the two of them, when they would share their first kiss. After Rarity, and Rainbow Dash, left to do what they had to do. Twilight made it back to her castle, and what she saw on her bed, was a present from Luna.

Twilight opened the present, and saw a beautiful piece of black lacy lingerie, leaving very little to the imagination, with a note attached to it.

This is to help you set the mood, so you can fulfil what you have been craving, in your dreams ; )

Luna

Twilight sighed in exasperation, and threw it in her chest of draws.


2 hours later

Twilight was now ready for her date, however her date was 1 hour late, and when Twilight finally heard the knock at her door, she was not impressed with how he carried himself. Twilight answered the door, and greeted the knight with a curtsy. The only reply the knight gave her was.

"Firstly, your welcome for my time, for I am the brave Knight Star Shield. Many would only dream to join me on a date. Secondly, your privileged to be in my presence." Star Shield arrogantly stated, he thought he was better then everypony else, He loved himself more then Trixie loved herself.

"Oh this is off to a great start..." Twilight thought inwardly, faking a smile.

"So where will we dine tonight, hopefully someplace fitting for a knight of my calibre. Away from the poor folk preferably, I might catch something if I dine with the commoners." Star Shield stated.

"How about the trash heap..." Twilight thought to herself, before speaking, "There is a nice place in Canterlot we will be eating at Tonight."

"Delightful, I have one request, it cannot be less then 4 stars." Star Shield Stated.

"It is a 4 star restaurant, I wouldn't dare take you anywhere else..." Twilight replied, trying to hide her irritation.

After the brief, and irritating conversation, Twilight and her Date, made it to the restaurant. The entire walk there, all Star Shield did was complain about how he had to walk, and didn't have an entire royal entourage following at his heels. Once they sat down they actually didn't eat anything for 3 hours.

Star Shield would order a special type of dish made to his preference, but would send it back, claiming that it wasn't made right. When the chef ponies made it to his new preference, he would change his mind again. Twilight felt sorry for the waiters bringing out his meal, and the chef pony making his meal.

When they actually started eating, the knight wouldn't stop speaking about himself, and all of the heroic things he did, if that wasn't bad enough, he would talk with his mouth full of food, spitting it all over Twilight. Twilight had to continually wipe the spit, and food particles off of her face.

After all the work her friends put into this night, it was a complete and utter waste on such a stallion. Luna even enchanted the sky, with special pink stars creating the shape of a heart, with two ponies kissing each other in the centre of it.

After an hour or so of the terrible date, and being thoroughly ignored, she had finally had enough of his company, and made an excuse, for why she had to go. Twilight just wanted to go to sleep, to take herself away from this terrible night.

Twilight made it her resolve to personally tell her mentor, and Luna, about how much she hated the date they chose for her, and how this was a terrible idea to begin with. Twilights mother always told her not to go to sleep while she was in an angry mood, but this time she didn't care, she just wanted this night to be over.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I have drawn a picture of what Twilights' mane and Twilights' dress looks like. If you want to see, click this link ---> https://photos.app.goo.gl/atwz8V7TiYXKLp5B2