• Published 4th Mar 2018
  • 630 Views, 15 Comments

Stand and Deliver - bahatumay



Scootaloo discovers she's a descendant of a famous outlaw... who quit being an outlaw for some reason.

  • ...
1
 15
 630

Stinger

Scootaloo trotted down the steps, still wearing her costume. Her play had gone wonderfully! She was so proud. The only thing that could possibly have made this better was if her parents had seen.

And then she slowed to a stop. She recognized those two ponies standing next to her aunts.

“Mom? Dad?”

“Scootaloo!” Her father ran over and pulled her into a hug. “That was wonderful, sweetie. You did great.” He knelt down to meet her eyes. “And... I think it’s time you learned what your mother and I actually do all day.”

Comments ( 10 )

Short and sweet.

Ri2
Ri2 #2 · Mar 4th, 2018 · · ·

So, what do they do all day?

8774403
They keep the spirit of Little Red Riding Hood alive, in their own way. Usually by providing... leverage to those who need it.

“Scootaloo!” Her father ran over and pulled her into a hug. “That was wonderful, sweetie. You did great.” He knelt down to meet her eyes. “And... I think it’s time you learned what your mother and I actually do all day.”

Oh boy. XD

Well, this was a fun little story. I really got a kick out of it!

8774460
As a fan of Leverage... I want to read that story! :rainbowlaugh::scootangel:

Please tell me you've got a sequel in mind?

The real question is, will Scootaloo join the family business?

Fascinating concept for Scootaloo's family, and some excellent use of her aunts.

8775046
What's Leverage? Is it a show or something? Because I can't find any stories with that title.

9211170
It is a tv series: Leverage. The idea of the series have its similarities with this fic.

Login or register to comment