• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,638 Views, 10 Comments

Oh If He Only Knew... - The Pony of Lost Legend



Rainbow Dash finds herself contained at last...that is until a certain colt gets much to close and plunges her back into a fight against her instincts

  • ...
1
 10
 1,638

~Why So Sleepy?~

Soarin hadn't been at morning practice...Spitfire had been pissed...and I was worried. Soarin had never missed a single practice, so where was he? After taking a shower to get myself to calm down I make my way into the locker room to find him standing in front of a pissed off Spitfire. Once she was done screaming, he sighs heavily and spots me.

"Morning Dash..," he mutters with a yawn before pulling me to his chest and nuzzling my mane. I blushed heavily and bit my lip. Damn it! More of these damn hunger pains. My ears perk as I hear Soarin's breathing slow, shit, he'd fallen asleep!

"S-Soar...?," I ask and look up. Yep, he'd fallen asleep. His head resting on my own as he snored softly. I heard laughter behind me, how embarrassing.. "Soarin!!" I yell and push at his chest to wake him up. He grumbles and pulls away, his hoof still wrapped around my shoulders.

"Sorry...I'm so fucking tired it's unreal," he says. I look up to him.

"Did you sleep at all last night? You never miss practice..," I ask. He shakes his head.

"No, I don't even remember last night...." he replies. I blink and go to nuzzle him of the neck to comfort him before noticing something there....fang marks. They were much to wide to have been mine...They belonged to a colt no doubt. I frown and felt anger rise in my chest.

"Can I speak with you....Alone?" I whisper. He blinks in confusion but then he nods and steps into the hallway with me.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Who do you share a room with Soarin?" I ask calmly. He tilts his head.

"Thunderlane, why?" he asks. I shake my head.

"No reason. Go get some flight practice in to wake yourself up okay?" I say looking to him. He nods and nuzzles me before leaving. I growl and punch my hoof into the wall. Thunderlane. How dare he pierce MY colt. That son of a bitch was going to pay once I found him....That wasn't just a threat...but a promise.