• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,656 Views, 10 Comments

Oh If He Only Knew... - The Pony of Lost Legend



Rainbow Dash finds herself contained at last...that is until a certain colt gets much to close and plunges her back into a fight against her instincts

  • ...
1
 10
 1,656

~Before the Show~

~Rainbow~

Zipping up in my uniform and stepping into the take off booth I hear a whistle from behind me. Spinning around, I find myself once again muzzle to muzzle with Soarin and his grin. I huff and try to hide my blush.

"Sweet Celestia Rainbow, I think you need a looser suit~!" he chuckles. Fucking perverted asshole...starring at my damn flank again I bet.

"All the suits fit me the same you dumbass," I snap. I was grateful for it honestly, it helped me get my mind off the sent of the crowd and my team mates. Mainly because I was to busy trying not to get a cramp in my wing while flying. But the tight uniforms helped too.

"Ah I know~ Calm down Dashie, your ass looks great~" He teases. I blush hard and huff again, standing my ground I trip him and he lands with a thump on the floor.

"I know it does. My ass looks great in everything" I sneer and flick his muzzle with my tail. He grins as his emerald green eyes sparkle with amusement.

"I won't argue with that~," he says and I huff and stick my muzzle in the air as if I was Rarity. Mainly to be overly dramatic.

"Fuck off," I snort and trot away.