• ...
19
 7
 563

Chapter 1: Ready Set Go: Part 1

EPISODE ONE

(

Que intro)

In the city of Heighten View it is a small town but it get's it's name for a good view of the sunsetting, but the other thing it is known for is its name is their favorite thing they like to do here in this town which is the

"Racing Grand Prix!" , People from all around the world comes to enjoy this Show, but there is also a street racing at night for the overager teens, as they raced for the fun of it.

People started to walk around an empty Warehouse as only a few would came in groups as a.

Race was in progress as six racers were racing as a Blue highlights camaro Car known as the flashmobile was up in front with two more cars behind him, one was a Silver Car called Silver Dust and the other was a Yellow CCX japanese branded car known as the Yellow spyder as The sliver dust starts to begin to skid as it comes to a stop pulling to one side as the Yellow spyder car gets back in control as it went.

Nitro coming past the Blue car going through the Finishing Line as the people start to cheer


on the.

Yellow car as the driver climbs out of the car, the driver was a young girl a bit slighty tan with an curly orange hair tied in a twist, she was wearing a Yellow Jacket with Two bold letters a Y and S popping on it, and she was wearing a pair of Jeans with Sneakers, also she has bright pink eyes and a yellow Skin Ton as she smiles because she win, while the one in the blue car was upset as he looks at.

The girl as he walks up to her his frown starts to slowly turned into a smile.

"You know you could have taking it easy for me, Adagio." said the boy in Blue, he wore a Blue Vest with Grey Jeans, he had Blue Hair and Blue Eyes with Fair Skin Complexion Tone, he give a high five to adagio as she rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"I would have won if I have saved enough juice from my last race" said the boy in blue as he starts to pout.

"Aww, don't worry flash sentry " said adagio as she playfully rubs flash hair so. his defeat, "By the way, we need to talk" she said pulling him close to say it low so that no one can hear them covered in his ear as a Man with long hair. wrapped up Appears in front of them.

"Ahem, Ladies and Gents, may I give you our Winner, Ms. Adagio Dazzle Balum her prize please" says the guy as he reveals 1200.00 Dollars wrapped in a cheque as the crowd starts to cheer, "Here you go mistress of the road" said the guy as he bows jokingly as he hands her the cheque.

"Thanks Chuck" Adagio said as she puts the money in her pants pocket as the guy known as Chuck rise both hands up to get the crowds to stop talking.

"Listen up everyone, who ever wants to race in our last race of tonight, please place your money in this hat, the amount will be 500.00 Dollers for each Racer" said Chuck as the crowd cheered, "...Here's the deal, only Six Drivers in this race, get your cars ready and meet me at my car" Chuck said walking away with a stern look, "Hey Ms dazzle , I'll give you about 20 minutes to get your car ready for the next race okay.

Oh and flash, I heard you say your car was not in it's best because of the last race, use that time to refuel ok. Chuck said giving a nod to adagio as he walks off while a few girls come up running to him.

adagio nods back at chuck as she walked off as a guy in a Red Hoodie watching them walk off as he rubbed his head, lena looked around as Travis noticed a shadow figure was seen jumping through as he took Lena by the shoulder as she looks up to him.

"Wait stop Lena" said Travis looking around, "There's someone here...What's this ?!" Travis said firm in his voice as he pulls out a Blue Device like Object kinda resembles like a Mini Car Engine via Cell Phone with a Keyhole.

"There's no one there Travis, look, I thought we talked about making our Duo into a..." Lena said it out of the blue being cut off as a Monster.

Appears knocking them both down as they looked up to see a Metal Man in a knight Armor with Green Eyes, "...A Trio, I guess you were right flash " said Lena as she jumps up along with Travis as she pulled out a Mini Car Engine Yellow Device with a Keyhole, "Ready!" Lena said firmly.

"Ready!" Travis said firmly.


The Two Young Drivers place their Color coded keys into the Engine.

Cell Phone as they turn it they start to become engulfed into two Glowing energy neon blood , Green for Travis and Pink for Lena, as they Appear Morph, their Helmets were the.

Same except Travis had a Green Helmet with a Male Shape with Silver Shoulder Pads and Belt, on the Chest it had a green Nitro Energy on Travis and a pink Nitro Energy on Lena as she had a Skirt on her Uniform and with a Car like Visor.

They pose as Lena drew out her Nitro Signal Hammer and Travis draw his Nitro Exhaust Blaster as the Metal Man waves his hand as the hoodlebots was surrounding them.

"Give up, Humans and hand over the Nitro Crystals to the glory of Raditron, so says I, Burma" said the Metal Man who is named Burma drawing a ray gun.

"You really think we are going down without a fight? Bring it on Tin Man".

Travis said as he started to blast down at the Monsters as some went down and finally as he aims for Burma, "Say nighty night" said.

Travis as he fires a shot at Burma as it's eyes glowed Red as it took in the Blast through his ray gun as Burma fires on them as Travis fall down sparks starts flying off his suit as Lena jumped in the Air jumping to Burma.

"Hiya...Nitro Signal Hammer! Strike!". Lena said Striking on Burma as a few Sparks flow off her as she struggle back.

"Wait there's more" said Lena as a few Soldiers starts to close in on her as the light on her Hammer turned Red as she slams the ground as the Monster and Soldiers turned a bright red as they stopped in their movement.

"Red means STOP! Go Travis!" Lena said as she jumps out of the way as Travis starts to blast at the frozen soldiers same goes well with the Frozen Burma.

"Whoa! Good plan Lena, but there's one thing I want say.


Octane before her planet was destroyed by a follower of Raditron, she looks up to Octane as a Father and trust him without question.

Glossary

Hobbies: Training, climbing trees

Dream Goal: to find a Group of her people from her Planet

Extra Info: has a Necklace of Savagen as a Mark when becoming a Sage, Her Earrings belong to her Mother and Grandmother as that was the last thing she remembered from her Family.

Name: Flash Sentry -(Ranger Red 2)

Nickname: Titus 2 , Uncle Flash , Flash the Mechanic

Age: 16

Race: Human eqg American

Gender: male

Personality: Fair and Square, Kind Hearted but firm.

Appearance: Blue lightning shock hair , Blue electric Eyes, mid Tan Skin Tone.

Normal Clothes: Red Button up Shirt, Dark Blue Denim Jeans, Trade Mark Googles

Family: Slik (Father), Unknown (Mother), Scootaloo (Younger Sister).

Bio: Flash moved to Heighten View City to follow his dreams of becoming a Race Car Electronic senior engineer , he takes most of his time racing and fixing on cars in his shop called The Nitro Pit.

Hobbies: knows about Cars, Reading adventure books .

Dream Goal: Making sure his little sister safe and sound

Extra Info: Flash wants to build and drive the fastest Car ever made.

Enemies:

Name:Raditron (Ranger Red 2)

Age: Over 2,000 Years Old

Race: Warzonian

Gender: Male

Personailty: Well balanced Leader, Sturdy Mind

Appearance: Fiery Yellow Eyes and Razor Sharp Claws, with Four Exesute ports in the back

Normal Clothes: Battle Armor with a Battle Helmet

Bio: Raditron has the power and the resource to take over other worlds and Universes, the one planet he wanted most out of was Earth because of it's Amazing Powers, he was the only one who saw what Power Earth has, and his Mortal Enemy Octane who is the one who sealed him away to the Void.

Dream Goal: To Recreate The World in his own Image, at any cost

Extra Info: has heard of the great defenders The Power Rangers who is on Earth, he Respects the Malware of them the most.

Name: Dr. Lauramine Fusbro

Age: Over 2000 years old

Race: Petrolen

Gender: Female

Personality: She has that looks can be deceiving about her. She appears as a sweet person, but in reality she is really vindictive and devious. She causes everyone pain. She is loyal only to Raditron. She is the second in command. She is very intelligent as she creates all sorts of devices.
Appearance: She has violet purple hair and crimson red eyes. She has a silver tannish skin tone. She is in good shape as she got trained in various fighting styles.
Normal Clothes: She has a dark purple shirt with a black skirt and a lab coat and combat boots. In battle, her outfit transforms into a dark purple battle suit. She has her trusty sword and energy stealing gun. (It is like a taser but it fires out a syringe at its victim.

Bio: She was once friends with Octane as well as lovers. However when she showed him the designs of special car parts as a weapon to defend the universe, Octane did not see it to defend the universe but it was a weapon that will destroy the universe. As a result of the falling out, Lauramine meets Raditron. As she showed him the designs, Raditron can see how evil Lauramine can be. As the two start training together for conquest, Lauramine decided to join him. She decided to end things with Octane when she ambushed him at the place where they worked together. Lauramine picked up all of her reasearch and designs from there as she betrayed Octane and broke his heart. However when she learned that Octane escaped with the Nitro Charge powers, Lauramine is furious as she decides to get back at Octane.

Dream Goal: To destroy the universe with Raditron

Extra Info: She got pregnant with Octane's child but she sent it away to Earth just to hurt Octane even more.

Name: Sparkacus Age: Over 2,000 Years Old Friend of the power rangers

Race:
Gender:
Personailty:

Appearance:

Normal Clothes:

Bio:

Dream Goal:

Extra Info:

Name: Age:

Race:

Gender:

Personailty:

Appearance:

Normal Clothes:

Bio:

Dream Goal:

Extra Info: